Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Lemanum[ANN] LMN -- New pos/pow Cryptocurrency - page 21. (Read 35213 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
Lemanum is gonna ROCKET when we hit block 60.000 and POS starts! We need a good exchange like southxchange or hitbtc though.  Smiley
Do you think pos will change the situation with the price?

Absolutely, we all saw how well Bulwark, GOA Coin and QBIC done because of being POW/POS coins. It's Lemanum's time to shine.

My advise would be to HOLD at least 100.000 LMN for future growth, but that's just my take on it.  Wink

is it ok if I just hold 50,000?  Roll Eyes

If you're sure that you have enough for lambo;)
 Why not?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
dang I wish CM would come up so I could sell some crap coins and buy more lmn. people selling so cheap, but all the coins I hold are not listed on cryptohub so no way to buy without moving btc. guess just keep mining lol
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Sadly I've lost my 150000 lmn on CM ...

why on earth would you leave your coins on ANY exchange? you dont hodl them there ever, always in a desktop/offline wallet which you backup.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.
Lemanum is gonna ROCKET when we hit block 60.000 and POS starts! We need a good exchange like southxchange or hitbtc though.  Smiley

Absolutely, we all saw how well Bulwark, GOA Coin and QBIC done because of being POW/POS coins. It's Lemanum's time to shine.

My advise would be to HOLD at least 100.000 LMN for future growth, but that's just my take on it.  Wink

is it ok if I just hold 50,000?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1498
Merit: 342
the Trend is Your Friend?
Guys, do not rush.
We must wait a little.
Activity: 100
Lemanum is gonna ROCKET when we hit block 60.000 and POS starts! We need a good exchange like southxchange or hitbtc though.  Smiley

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Let's keep quiet and keep accumulating please! It has already risen so much. I need more coins.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

I think price is not the decisive factor for a coin
I evaluate a good coin must have continuous sales
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
I have synchronized my wallet two minuts ago. Everything works fine.
Couldn't synchronize it for the whole morning today, but now it quickly syncs
Activity: 32
Is it confirmed that this is down for good?
no but it looks like... Sad
Activity: 232
Merit: 11
I have synchronized my wallet two minuts ago. Everything works fine.
Activity: 20
wallet unable to sync

the same problem today
Activity: 182
Merit: 15
Lemanum New Exchange Announcement

Lemanum is now available for trade on Crypto Hub (https://cryptohub.online/market/LMN/).
As previously communicated, we are also actively seeking to be listed on additional exchanges.
A donation wallet (ETH, BTC, LTC & LMN) has been created, and will be made available from this evening.
This will enable the community to vote for their preferred exchange, by sending funds to the corresponding address.
Thus far, our list of possible exchanges include the following. Please feel free to suggest any others:

Coinsexchange
Stock.exchange
Trade Satoshi
Mertadox
Crypto Bridge
KuCoin
Southexchange
Crex24.com
Coins Control

Please note that listing fees are variable, which means raising the required funds for all exchanges at this moment in time is unlikely. The percentage of funds raised will determine which listing/listings we will go for. Please also note that donations are non-refundable. To be clear, if for instance you vote and therefore donate for KuCoin as your preferred choice of exchange, there is no guarantee of a listing. Your funds will however be used to contribute towards the listing of another exchange listed above, providing the required funds are raised

I think Coinexchange and Stocks are enough.
Activity: 42
wallet unable to sync
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Cryptohub is very BAD... Angry

what bad is there?

Yes, I haven't seen anything bad about them so far.

Cryptohub is run by an honest hardworking talented developer that is almost always available in the cryptohub chat box. It's a cool up and coming exchange for coin developers that can't afford the high listing fees of the larger exchanges.

Keep up the good work Startsts
Activity: 62

Lemanum is now available for trade on Crypto Hub (https://cryptohub.online/market/LMN/).
As previously communicated, we are also actively seeking to be listed on additional exchanges.
A donation wallet (ETH, BTC, LTC & LMN) has been created, and will be made available from this evening.
This will enable the community to vote for their preferred exchange, by sending funds to the corresponding address.
Thus far, our list of possible exchanges include the following. Please feel free to suggest any others:

Coinsexchange
Stock.exchange
Trade Satoshi
Mertadox
Crypto Bridge
KuCoin
Southexchange
Crex24.com
Coins Control

Please note that listing fees are variable, which means raising the required funds for all exchanges at this moment in time is unlikely. The percentage of funds raised will determine which listing/listings we will go for. Please also note that donations are non-refundable. To be clear, if for instance you vote and therefore donate for KuCoin as your preferred choice of exchange, there is no guarantee of a listing. Your funds will however be used to contribute towards the listing of another exchange listed above, providing the required funds are raised

KuCoin will be very nice

Kucoin is like Everest Sad for lemanum today. trade satoshi and stocks.exchange will be great at same time
Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Coinsexchange
Stock.exchange
Trade Satoshi
Mertadox
Crypto Bridge
KuCoin
Southexchange
Crex24.com
Coins Control

KuCoin will be very nice
Activity: 62

without normal exchange it will be more like turtle
Activity: 100
Pages:
Jump to: