Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]Lemanum[ANN] LMN -- New pos/pow Cryptocurrency - page 25. (Read 35213 times)

Activity: 400
Merit: 101
where is exchanges?

It is there on coinsmarkets, but the site is down at the moment.
Soon the site will be up for trading as per the news section on the site, so you can trade LMN there.

brothers will coinsmarkets come back ? i have some money  in this market.
I think no.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
interest. Let's see if the community is interested. We need a trustworthy exchange right now though.

Yes, the situation with exchanges recently is very strained.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
there wankers. I had 10000 lemanum 3000 madcoin and 10000 force on there. admitely I got them dirt cheap so iv not really lost much but now they are worth more lol. forced holding
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
interest. Let's see if the community is interested. We need a trustworthy exchange right now though.
Activity: 16
Coins Control Listing Promo: Get your coin listed on Coins Control Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only.  

link will go to the addcoin section >> https://coinscontrol.com/Addcoin

Nice offer, the Lemanum community will surely consider it Wink Our coin had reached 2 btc trade volume during the first week on Coinsmarkets Smiley Also the exchange looks nice Smiley easy to navigate
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Coins Control Listing Promo: Get your coin listed on Coins Control Exchange for a very low fee of 0.05 btc. Offer is good for a very limited time only. 

link will go to the addcoin section >> https://coinscontrol.com/Addcoin
Activity: 442
Merit: 100
where is exchanges?

Soon the site will be up for trading as per the news section on the site, so you can trade LMN there.

Yes , I have a hope as they have released the status on the news section.
I too have money there.
Activity: 275
where is exchanges?

Activity: 442
where is exchanges?

Activity: 45
where is exchanges?
Activity: 378
So, in other words, the address used there, is a virtual office address. Which by law when you incorporate a company you need to have a registered office address.
Virtual address for many shelf companies, ok nothing illegal in having a shelf company or virtual address (Just as long there is no criminal intent)

Exactly.

Coinsmarkets is not registered on that address. Both listing (foundation and the business) are claimed by the elderly man. I made a double checked by buying the documents on the KVK website.
Or the elderly man runs CM or CM was using a fake address. I'm not saying CM doesn't come back, just that they are using a fake address.

Dang this was so sketch. I'm glad that I was able to withdraw all of my coins before they went down. But why are they putting up a charade with keeping it up?
Activity: 26
So, in other words, the address used there, is a virtual office address. Which by law when you incorporate a company you need to have a registered office address.
Virtual address for many shelf companies, ok nothing illegal in having a shelf company or virtual address (Just as long there is no criminal intent)

Exactly.

Coinsmarkets is not registered on that address. Both listing (foundation and the business) are claimed by the elderly man. I made a double checked by buying the documents on the KVK website.
Or the elderly man runs CM or CM was using a fake address. I'm not saying CM doesn't come back, just that they are using a fake address.

Activity: 20

Exactly.
Activity: 211

Activity: 20
Activity: 702
I am the Kung Fury...
Luckily I had nothin there, my lemanum are safe in my wallet! Go to another exchange and make lemanum grow!
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
how many LMN they took?
Activity: 84
One of the disasters of the coin industry.
Activity: 686
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: