Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LGD Legendary Coin - Cryptsy,Bittrex,NEW Merchants, Many Games, Scrypt! - page 17. (Read 85649 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm not too crazy about the new logo. Seems too busy, but I'm a newbie.. what do I know?  Grin
Any updates on the Mac Wallet?
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
today we are promoted inside bittrex too [with old logo Smiley]

posted new info about log oto reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/257hht/like_coisn_with_cool_design_and_logos_check_new/

vote up people to get top page
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
We have a new logo Smiley

Windows Wallets have been updated with logo's and icons etc.
Download 1.4.1.2 Here:
https://github.com/legendarycoin/legendarycoin/releases/tag/1.4.1.2

Logo Looks Great !
Activity: 697
I got this with new wallet;

Error loading blkindex.dat

Huh

Edit,delete old blkindex,now works  Grin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
The new style of the wallet is very cool, and i hope Cryptsy add LGD very soon.
Go go legendary Smiley

LbbWudozkeGxX3qJ6oA64czPN2Fnfd2ChC
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I still have 4 lgd coins to give away... I need lgd wallet addresses or I do not consider your post relative to my little giveaway

no problem....

i got a couple lgd coins left.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
We have a new logo Smiley

Windows Wallets have been updated with logo's and icons etc.
Download 1.4.1.2 Here:
https://github.com/legendarycoin/legendarycoin/releases/tag/1.4.1.2

Activity: 700
I still have 4 lgd coins to give away... I need lgd wallet addresses or I do not consider your post relative to my little giveaway

I received mine. Thanks alot xkdxdavis10.
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
This coin has propably coolest community and really great team.
Cryptsy often adds near friday but there is no rule.

I would mine sha pool too
Activity: 140
the idea of multipool for sha that pays in LGD is preety legen..wait for it..dary!
I assum lots of people have some sha miners that are not worth mining anything and would use it better to mine for LGD.

i will give of course give some bounty for it. thanx for support and lets head to the moon as community!
I will give 1 FREE LGD Coin to the next five people that post something good(why you like, support, or own) about LgdCoin.....You can leave your wallet address at the bottom of your post or put it in your sig....

Well I support LGD because the Dev seems cool and the coin has a bad ass name. Not to mention it's scrypt. Also great Community for it's early stage.
It's freakin Legend.........Wait for it............... DARY!!!

LV6kg98WJuvJqDWabuFqUVLYm9jteWWrsb
Activity: 206
I will give 1 FREE LGD Coin to the next five people that post something good(why you like, support, or own) about LgdCoin.....You can leave your wallet address at the bottom of your post or put it in your sig....

Its the first PoS I actually kept in the wallet and seeing those random PoS rewards pop up keeps me happy as I recently got rid of my mining rig  Cry Was also interested with the BTC-E code exchange and was going to buy some codes back when i started mining but decided to hold and PoS abit.  Smiley

Pass my 1 lgd onto the next poster as I have enough xD
Activity: 780
Merit: 501
I wish there was a LGD multipool with a sha256 port since I only have Sha256 hardware. I'd be mining the shit out of it.

Yeah be handy to set up a Sha multipool. Would inrease price and bring more attention.

This is an scrypt coin, you can't mine it with SHA256 hardware.

Can set up a multipool for Sha that mines Sha coins then auto sells them for LGD which increases LGD price and then pays out the miners in LGD.

Hmm...
I may be able to set something like that up if their is enough interest and there are some programmers willing to volunteer some time and effort.
I wish there was a LGD multipool with a sha256 port since I only have Sha256 hardware. I'd be mining the shit out of it.

Yeah be handy to set up a Sha multipool. Would inrease price and bring more attention.

Can set up a multipool for Sha that mines Sha coins then auto sells them for LGD which increases LGD price and then pays out the miners in LGD.
Activity: 780
Merit: 501

So cryptsy adds coins every friday? Whats the chances of them actually adding winning coin this time.

it could be friday, saturday or sunday. not sure why they havent added it yet though.
Pages:
Jump to: