Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LGD Legendary Coin - Cryptsy,Bittrex,NEW Merchants, Many Games, Scrypt! - page 16. (Read 85649 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Vote here people - https://www.mintpal.com/voting#LGD
Voting here can be given each hour !!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
How long does it take to Stake on Average LGD coins & how many are needed to Stake ?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
BIG NEWS

we are up on CRYPTSY and ICCUREX!

GO TRADES GO!

to get us on cryptsy biggest thanx goes to Zosimos and KingsCrown - they both were fighting the most.

TARGET PRICE: 0,001 - try to be as close there. do not dump for cheap. buy cheap dumpers.

@legendarycoin you should add a bounty for a sha multipool to the main post. so people see it.
next up mintpal. i've been voting every hour. go here to vote you guys. https://www.mintpal.com/voting#LGD
BIG NEWS

GO TRADES GO!

to get us on cryptsy biggest thanx goes to Zosimos and KingsCrown - they both were fighting the most.

TARGET PRICE: 0,001 - try to be as close there. do not dump for cheap. buy cheap dumpers.

thats awesome. good job you guys!
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
BIG NEWS

GO TRADES GO!

Nice! Should start on setting up sha multipool to attract more attention. Mutlipool seems to get ppl hard for some reason lol
Activity: 36
Not sure why after every wallet update I get an index error (Both Linux and Windows) and have to delete the blockchain and then do a repairwallet.
This process is working, but as the blockchain gets bigger, it will be an even bigger pain. Also, I don't have the same issue with any other AltCoin wallet.
Is something going on with each update that affects the index?
bump
Activity: 140
BIG NEWS

GO TRADES GO!

to get us on cryptsy biggest thanx goes to KingsCrown and Zosimos - they both were fighting the most.

Activity: 28
You can now trade Legendary Coin on ICURREX.com! Join the world's fastest, most innovative, crypto currency trading exchange.
Activity: 36
Not sure why after every wallet update I get an index error (Both Linux and Windows) and have to delete the blockchain and then do a repairwallet.
This process is working, but as the blockchain gets bigger, it will be an even bigger pain. Also, I don't have the same issue with any other AltCoin wallet.
Is something going on with each update that affects the index?
Activity: 4
new logo much better than last!  Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
time
Good thing there's a wizard to set this up for me, figuring out how to get these things to work is like a puzzle. I'm no technologist but I could never get other coins to work without an wizards.
Graphic final release now live Smiley

Windows Installer:

Windows Client:

Grab it now:
http://github.com/legendarycoin Wallet Source (github)
https://github.com/legendarycoin/legendarycoin/releases/latest Wallet Downloads (github)

Perdy Smiley
Activity: 210
LION Devloper, Graphics Designer!
any give away ill be happy  Roll Eyes

LgifDHLy3oeMW4s4bSnBT6NRvEGy6Z4e3Y
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Hi,
icurrex.com will feature (LGD) Legendary Coin  Wink

props to icurrex for beeing smart! we will send there some coins on their launch and get trades up Wink
Activity: 3
@legendarycoin - Thanks! I'll check out the site and let you know of anything I find.

NoirShares came out of no where on Cryptsy. Hopefully LGD still has a chance. Looks like Crypsty incorporates multiple coins. Let's hope so!
Oh nice. I'll check that out then. The main site didn't have a download link. I'm assuming it's on GitHub then?

ah yes forgot to add to site. it is there.

norishares overtaken us with BTC - cryptys claims they dont care of BTC votes too much - 1 IP per account free vote counts for them most.
so just make your friends add those free votes and we are good.
Activity: 206
LGD overtaken on cryptsy votes =$ If they don't add us I think we should ask for a refund lol
Activity: 3
Oh nice. I'll check that out then. The main site didn't have a download link. I'm assuming it's on GitHub then?
I'm not too crazy about the new logo. Seems too busy, but I'm a newbie.. what do I know?  Grin
Any updates on the Mac Wallet?

the mac wallet works, but we didnt recompile for the new logo yet.
Pages:
Jump to: