Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LGD Legendary Coin - Cryptsy,Bittrex,NEW Merchants, Many Games, Scrypt! - page 31. (Read 85649 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Also is there any plans for a payment gateway to be made for this coin? I would like to see alt coins developing payment gateways, it seems that all the other alt coins are just listed on exchanges.... Am I missing something but wouldnt it be wiser to get business accepting these?

Take here in the united states for example, Banks are not allowed to accept funds from the legalization of medical marijuana here. How ever if a cryptocurrience was created for use in coop's then they could then deposit the funds generated by the sales of these coins?

This would insert cryptocurrience into a huge legal market that needs a fix right now! millions of doallars are being turned into money orders for these coops to pay bills, now take it a step further and allow them to pay bills with a cytpocurrence.

There is a need for this right now, Specially in Colorado, am I wrong to think this could fix their problems?
Activity: 21
I am new to mining cryptocurriences but thought I would input my two cents and you can take it's worth just as that.

I mine at zeus and pooltobe's pool, I am only running a 460 gtx at around 100 gh/s and notice a small difference between the two. maybe this is because of the fee's I do not know.

But I could imagine what a small difference is at this low end of the scale, could become a very noticeable difference at a higher end of the scale.

I am currently on pooltobe's pool just to spread hash, it's not much but I figure spreading hash is the most important thing to help keep a coins health well.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
i dont know any multipool owner - if anybody can take this info to their pool - would be great.

nice votign guys on cryptsy!
Activity: 25
I would mine on a legendary coin multi-pool.  Grin
Activity: 206
PoS are all the hype atm get yourself a multipool for this coin or plan one and annouce, let everyone know and watch this coin take off like the other PoS.
Activity: 190
All I can say is this. Coins that use checkpoints should make sure the fricken check point is made and up to date! It makes an otherwise good coin look like a bunch of amateurs. People that don't know about mining are going to think the coin is broken. That is my two cents.

I am still mining however I think the devs need to get their act together.

so far nobody dumps the coin. i would totally LOVE if people stopped mining so i can mine more Smiley one of a few coins who are not beeing just dumped but people hold to them

Yes I think POS coins are going to be a standard feature in the future. Still for a coin to be healthy long term they need to be spread out to the people. What good is a commodity nobody has? I voted for cryptsy as that will help. Only five votes so far? Get in there and vote people!

LZXk2K2ybvKKM3UnVtWRhcxbipRccdxMrT
NEWS

1. we are added to Cryptsy voting - lets vote up https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes/ to the top
2. we are workign on the final update of the coin, after that we put up the whole puzzle up - sorry for delay.
the main tech dev claims he will make it this week - sorry but this time we are doing mad checks on testnet to make sure everythign will work as it should.
3. do not worry of the checkpoint error - it means nothing. coin works like it should.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
All I can say is this. Coins that use checkpoints should make sure the fricken check point is made and up to date! It makes an otherwise good coin look like a bunch of amateurs. People that don't know about mining are going to think the coin is broken. That is my two cents.

so far nobody dumps the coin. i would totally LOVE if people stopped mining so i can mine more Smiley one of a few coins who are not beeing just dumped but people hold to them
Activity: 190

legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
for me everything works fine and the error i just ignore for now
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
Looks like mud-throwing really worked...
Pitty...
When will the checkpoint issue be fixed?

the checkpoint issue is simply a warning, the checkpoints have been added to the code and if you redownload the chain then it will sync with the latest checkpoint, otherwise just wait for the new ones to migrate. with the forced update coming next week we will also add more checkpoints.
Thanks, that worked great. Will this fix be added to the coind on GitHub so it stays in future updates?

I can't tell. It's up to the dev team of this coin.

But, this is just a work around, it's not an actual fix. I just didn't want to mess too much with the coin's features...

A real fix would be to check for 0s in values and not perform a division. What I did, was just to do this check on the output of the json (which is harmful).

bandaid has been applied to the git source (not active in compiled binaries), and div0 checking will be released early next week with our forced update.
Activity: 252
I tried to add a conf file to the Roaming folder but when i saved it and tried to open it gave me a Microsoft Visual Runtime error. Any ideas? and when will the checkpoint issue be fixed?
Activity: 17
so who already bought BTC-E USD codes?

Well I can tell u that i had 1.5mh/s and mined like 600k shares,and paid nothing  Huh Huh
legendary
the grandpa of cryptos
so who already bought BTC-E USD codes?
Activity: 280
Donate to put a smile on my face :)
http://lgd.zeuspool.com

That pool pay very low.  lower than a half of another pool. And fee is highest.

labor pool to rob us of miners.
Can you provide numbers or are you just spreading rumors?

yeah i moved pools noticed a difference alright

That's rumors, not numbers. What was your hashrate and what was the total hashrate of the pool? How many blocks did the pool find while you were constantly mining?
Because PPLNS is not for pool hoppers, I hope you understand that. Wink
Activity: 25
http://lgd.zeuspool.com

That pool pay very low.  lower than a half of another pool. And fee is highest.

labor pool to rob us of miners.
Can you provide numbers or are you just spreading rumours?

yeah i moved pools noticed a difference alright
TZ please stop posting FUD.
the coin is all good. about peopel asking for 3% premine - check the coin stats.
the coin is ZERO premine. 3% will come on later. for now its ZERO premine, understand it?
if not chek total coins.

i have propably less coins than many of u. sorry its beeing slow with code update but at least.. we will loose some people who dont believe in this project or cant check the stats of the coin.

there is also no 51% attack. sorry to say but you have to wait a bit.
Activity: 182
Pages:
Jump to: