Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LGD Legendary Coin - Cryptsy,Bittrex,NEW Merchants, Many Games, Scrypt! - page 47. (Read 85649 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
since we are gettign closer.

LGD will also have its market to sell BTC-E.com codes.

u will be able to trade LGD for BTC-E USDs.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
looks great, i will defintely mine it!

I'll put up a faucet - as soon as I get a chance to mine and get my hands on some LGD to seed the faucet, that is. Will also add LGD to my digital currency website.

thanx will keep you posted.
we have wallets compiled and we are just testing the settings and ideas that we had + got here.
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Whoa Great Looking coin, 

I like the idea of being able to choose the features!

watching u
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
looking forward to the faucet. Grin Grin
Activity: 112
I'll put up a faucet - as soon as I get a chance to mine and get my hands on some LGD to seed the faucet, that is. Will also add LGD to my digital currency website.
Activity: 249
are you ready? make sure smooth launch at the beginning
we are re-targeting each block and the plan is to make this coin’s majority of earnings come from POS so after the initial period the farms won’t have a chance
Activity: 324
KGW?

2nd this question, I'm sick of startup coins being smashed by the farms
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
3% Premined:  Negative!

No IPO: Positive!

You will see what kind of cool idea is behind this coin then 3% will not hurt eyes at all - especially that will go mostly to people here and to get on exchanges.

Im reading all suggestions here, on the launch there will be Win, OSX and Linux Qts right away - we know what we are doing and will do our best for L E G E N D A R Y launch not only due to the special date of last HYIM ep.
Activity: 107
3% Premined:  Negative!

No IPO: Positive!
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I hope less than a billion coins. Less than 100 million would be legendary!  Cheesy

All the new coins seem to have either 1000 ot a trillion to be minted. It's nice to see something in between. Fedora coin would be better if there were less coins than two trillion or something. 42 coin goes the opposite way and might have been better with more coins than just 42, although they would have o have given it a different name with more coins.
Activity: 294
I hope less than a billion coins. Less than 100 million would be legendary!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
if you want a rare coin then go with 10million..100million isnt rare
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
WOW!

i love how i met your mother..

and i love games.. in diablo3 i had so many legendqary items.

im in for this for 100% and will even post to my blog about it [taking 1 of the bounties Smiley Smiley]
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: