Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LGD Legendary Coin - Cryptsy,Bittrex,NEW Merchants, Many Games, Scrypt! - page 41. (Read 85649 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

this is not a tv series coin it has bigger meaning - which u just pasted.
soon u will see what the premine was/is for. surely not for pump n dump. i had idea of this coin since half year and finally made it.
im sure u will like it Wink

I enjoy your enjoyment.

POS Rewards
- LGD will generate if held and not moved for 5-15 days.
- Annual stake rate of 50%
- Aprox. 3.44% monthly

Basically Very simply it's a copy paste of PHS, I know PHS are great uh ? Yes the stones are great. The STONES, are great.

What is the link between Yu Gi oH and a story writer ? Entertain me my lord. I enjoy the super secret plans too ...
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
updated my wallet and mining this. decent coin so far!
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
Running into faucet payout issues - help!

So I went to send out the first batch of payouts in the wallet (windows) and got the following error:

Error: the transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the LGD in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of the wallet.dat and LGD were spent in the copy but not marked as spent in here.

I received a 5 LGD donation *before* I updated my windows client and had not try to spend any of it until just now when I was sending out faucet payouts.

Coin devs - please advise!

Thanks,

Cynthia

already fixed right ?

Nope. Now my original 5 LGD are gone...sigh... Can I buy a few from you? 5 or 10 at most?

sent u them, no need to buy.
u will also get bounties as soon as we touch premine - for now we just mine like normal people. till we release rules for people to get free coins and then whole concept of this coin Wink

I had the same problem, but I simply exported my keys, deleted the db's and re-imported and everything was good.. feel free to send me some LGD though Tongue

for a step by step..

Goto the console in debug in the QT client or from the linux client

1. Find addresses, this should be easy for everyone either look them up in the client or type "listreceivedbyaddress 0 true"
2. export keys,  and type: dumpprivkey ADDRESSHERE and copy them all down
3. close the client and delete the databases etc
4. open and wait to sync
5. re-import your old addresses, "importprivkey PRIVATE_KEY_YOU_GOT_BEFORE SHORTNAME[optional]" for each address

and your good to go Smiley

PS. i'd suggest everyone do this regardless of issue since the last update re-organised the wallet orders.
Activity: 140
ive sent to: LNDfvGfsEu9K9AkGGnQWPJvKf4GSe1jaVZ
send me any BTC u wish to: 18z6gDB6eWZqK2JPW9xnp8dSXyNDYvzpKW

btw coins are not lost:
if you have troubles with your wallet, export your keys, get a fresh db and import them again

so u actually still have the coins just need to export and import keys.

Launch timer: http://legendarycoin.com/
Launch date: Monday, March 31 - the day of How I Met Your Mother Finale

the day of How I Met Your Mother Finale, sorry for the poverty of my post, but I wanted to ask to HEX something abt the meth coin or who know what if he could create a the office coin, dunder mifflin coin, or a modern family coin called Phil Dunphy's coin, but I didn't post such joke to avoid my stupid jokes obstruct the crypto world. But Launch date: the day of How I Met Your Mother Finale ?

Well I didn't want to post this message above without reading the thread maybe I could say something stupid. So I read more of your post but I reached the limit:

- fans of mythology, urban legends, stories
- readers and writers of books/novels
- fans of How I Met Your Mother (it`s gonna be legen .. wait for it.. dary!)
- fans of Yu-Gi-Oh(Mythyrian "Numbers", known as Legendary "Numbers" in the Japanese version)
- fans of MMORPG, FPS and other games (all the legendary items!)

[LGD] Premine 3% [LGD]

Oh man ! That was so funny !! So, is there many 10 years kids mining for fun ?  Grin Grin Oh yeah I'm a poor Junior status I don't have any knowledge of the crypto world. But well this specs were so freaking funny !!  Cheesy

Someone should be awarded for "fans of Yu-Gi-Oh". Uh ? Oh yeah numbers, japaneese, ok ok, I got it. Oh uhhh.. nope. But So So funny. Just as lycaon, zombie & vampire. The cute coins.

this is not a tv series coin it has bigger meaning - which u just pasted.
soon u will see what the premine was/is for. surely not for pump n dump. i had idea of this coin since half year and finally made it.
im sure u will like it Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

So I went to send out the first batch of payouts in the wallet (windows) and got the following error:

Error: the transaction was rejected. This might happen if some of the LGD in your wallet were already spent, such as if you used a copy of the wallet.dat and LGD were spent in the copy but not marked as spent in here.

I received a 5 LGD donation *before* I updated my windows client and had not try to spend any of it until just now when I was sending out faucet payouts.

Thanks,

Cynthia

already fixed right ?

Nope. Now my original 5 LGD are gone...sigh... Can I buy a few from you? 5 or 10 at most?

u will also get bounties as soon as we touch premine - for now we just mine like normal people. till we release rules for people to get free coins and then whole concept of this coin Wink

I would have bought them - thank you very much! Did you send to the old wallet address or to this one: LeF2NYjPh8MSSnyaFbdYfoRTeS2CDK9W8t ? By the looks of your post, I may have updated my LGD address in my sig about the same time you posted.

Thanks,

Cynthia

already fixed right ?

Activity: 168
REAP WHAT YOU SOW I'm a big fish

Launch timer: http://legendarycoin.com/
Launch date: Monday, March 31 - the day of How I Met Your Mother Finale

the day of How I Met Your Mother Finale, sorry for the poverty of my post, but I wanted to ask to HEX something abt the meth coin or who know what if he could create a the office coin, dunder mifflin coin, or a modern family coin called Phil Dunphy's coin, but I didn't post such joke to avoid my stupid jokes obstruct the crypto world. But Launch date: the day of How I Met Your Mother Finale ?

Well I didn't want to post this message above without reading the thread maybe I could say something stupid. So I read more of your post but I reached the limit:

- fans of mythology, urban legends, stories
- readers and writers of books/novels
- fans of How I Met Your Mother (it`s gonna be legen .. wait for it.. dary!)
- fans of Yu-Gi-Oh(Mythyrian "Numbers", known as Legendary "Numbers" in the Japanese version)
- fans of MMORPG, FPS and other games (all the legendary items!)

[LGD] Premine 3% [LGD]

Oh man ! That was so funny !! So, is there many 10 years kids mining for fun ?  Grin Grin Oh yeah I'm a poor Junior status I don't have any knowledge of the crypto world. But well this specs were so freaking funny !!  Cheesy

Someone should be awarded for "fans of Yu-Gi-Oh". Uh ? Oh yeah numbers, japaneese, ok ok, I got it. Oh uhhh.. nope. But So So funny. Just as lycaon, zombie & vampire. The cute coins.

Thanks,

Cynthia

already fixed right ?

Thanks,

Cynthia

already fixed right ?

Thanks,

Cynthia
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
plz dont take me tooo serious, im just interested where people see the worth of this coin Smiley

i dont care really about that its just interest Smiley
0.0001?

Mining started last *night*. I'm not a dev or a founder. I'm just a person putting up a faucet. I have a whole 5 LGD (that was generously donated so I could get started) and am trying to be able to give a little bit to as many people as possible. Only 7 coins per block are generated, so it's not like there's a flood of them available.

When I am able to more, I'll raise the payouts.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Activity: 435
Merit: 250
Fair start, and awesome coin. Mining this
Activity: 98
Would you like to have your coin listed on www.crycurex.com ?

One of the lowest trade fees - 0.09 % per trade

https://crycurex.com/info/add-currency/
added bounty for nodes as we need more.
we will be sending bounties to everybody today and adding some stuff to OP so u see more of the idea behind the coin.

yes please update the wallet its not big deal but in long term may cause trouble if u dont do it now.
Activity: 126
Is there a mac wallet? The Mac wallet link on legendarycoin.com doesn't download anything for me.
Pages:
Jump to: