Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 110. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
guys this is a coin not an investment, stop the panic and sell at the price you want.. if everyone agrees it should be 15k then it will !
100% agree, and please sell me cheap! Grin

o.m.g. i feel bad for your life
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
We are deleting posts from IconicExpert's proxy accounts. Sorry for any inconvenience

ROFL, really!!!??? I'm not him and still posts are getting deleted? you hitler?
Activity: 70
guys this is a coin not an investment, stop the panic and sell at the price you want.. if everyone agrees it should be 15k then it will !
100% agree, and please sell me cheap! Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
THE DEV TEAM IS TRYING TO PUMP THIS A LITTLE SO THEY CAN SELL THEIR 3M COIN! BE AWARE!

Libertcoin was not premined so what you are saying lacks of logic ( no offence) .

I don't give a shit if u get killed by your scam. But I will come to piss on your fucking grave. Enjoy your last days on earth bitches.
We are deleting posts from IconicExpert's proxy accounts. Sorry for any inconvenience

WE ARE DUMPING OUR COINS CAUSE ICONIC WANTED TO PROLONG THE SCAM
Activity: 608
The way it looks to me is that Iconic colluded with the developers to scam everyone, and the developers scammed him and dumped before he was ready.

is possible, but not proven... what is proven is that the current devs are scammers
The way it looks to me is that Iconic colluded with the developers to scam everyone, and the developers scammed him and dumped before he was ready.

EXACTLY. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID.
Activity: 154
Activity: 112

Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
STOP PANICKING AND SELLING YOUR HARD OWNED COIN AT A LOW PRICE, DO NOT LET ANYONE TAKE YOUR MONEY.

You can thank the Libertycoin Devs for that.
First Blackcoin fucked Iconic, now Libertycoin.
Fucking retards.
Activity: 83
STOP PANICKING AND SELLING YOUR HARD OWNED COIN AT A LOW PRICE, DO NOT LET ANYONE TAKE YOUR MONEY.
THE DEV TEAM IS TRYING TO PUMP THIS A LITTLE SO THEY CAN SELL THEIR 3M COIN! BE AWARE!

Libertcoin was not premined so what you are saying lacks of logic ( no offence) .

I'm one of the early miner of this coin  and I can attest to the devs intention of this coin even asking if miners want a relaunch when some pool got problems in MPOS implementation.  Disclosure: I have not sell my mined coins which cost me 300 sats in electricity, because I believe this coin have good brand.

another IE / XLBcoin donkey acct
Activity: 112
Liberty Day is the day that Iconic liberates money from investors
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

I'm one of the early miner of this coin  and I can attest to the devs intention of this coin even asking if miners want a relaunch when some pool got problems in MPOS implementation.  Disclosure: I have not sell my mined coins which cost me 300 sats in electricity, because I believe this coin have good brand.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
We've just reviewed and ranked Libertycoin on Coins Source

http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/libertycoin/

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us. XLB did fairly well
Activity: 182
Libertycoin gtfo now, you're a dead piece of shit. Iconicexperts name has already been uncovered, a bounty is being raised for your head. You're the last of the scammers in the cryptoworld, and you WILL be made an example of, mark my words.
Activity: 238
We are preparing our statement regarding Iconic Expert, what is being done right now, the dev team and the future of the coin.
Hey dumbass, STFU ,walk away with the money you scammed and enjoy it while you can. Everyone starts somewhere, and just because all these innocent people don't know as much about cryptos or programming in general as you and me do, doesn't mean they deserve to have there money stolen from them. You're probably a scrawny little shit with no social life who's convinced he can get away with stealing by hiding behind a computer screen. We both know you're a coward, but please go out and buy your self a drink, maybe loose your virginity to some dirty hooker, enjoy it... because i'll be seeing you real soon

I like your style, give them a punch or a bullet from me too.
Activity: 98
Posting this again and again and again, since Op said ' no posts will be deleted' is deleting posts.

Liberty my ass.

You guys are lunatic crazy if you believe the dev (Original Poster) now.

OP was the guy deleting all the posts, lying about zerocoin and more. (well before IconicExpert was even involved).

You didn't fess up until ZeroCoin devs called him out.

If you are seriously buying back into this coin. You are C.R.A.Z.Y.
Liberty Day is the day that Iconic liberates money from investors

next comes the Liberty Foundation......wait.......didnt blackcoin ..........nvm
Activity: 83
Jump to: