Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 114. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
This seems more of a ploy to me to drive the price down.    I am not concerned really with who did or didn't make money off the coin.  I'd be more concerned if they didn't make money off the coin.   The fact is, this coin was doing fine before a few people decided to start pointing fingers and crying scam.

Who cares...  

It's still a good coin and can be built upon.    That's all that matters.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Everything IconicExpert did made money for this coin. Look at the timeline.

Iconic came to Libertycoin's forum just posting. He was interested in this coin.

He decided to promote this coin. The devs and community welcomed him. Within 24 hours the coin doubled in value.

He posted that he would make an announcement within a week. Coin continued to rise in value.

He assisted in getting anon to the coin quicker to beat competition.

He was making money for the coin and for you. He never asked Libertycoin for a donation whatsoever.

On the other hand, the dev dumped his coin the day before the announcement causing panic and increased fud.

The dev team released IconicExpert and the coin's value has plummeted. Can the dev's say that they have done everything they could to increase Libertycoin's value?

Fucking sheep everywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
+1 for the blackcoin team. we are still thriving, without IE's  wonderful help.lol. come and join bc, we are a great community with great devs. and absolutely no scams ,and we are an iconicexpert free zone. put your btc where it is safe.forget the scamcoins

just saying!!!
legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003
LOOKS LIKE THE PANIC SALES ARE OVER.

Time to go up again, IE is out....let's go!!
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Why is the price stuck at 6500?
Because MP sucks.

Bittrex ftw
hmmmm.... well as it was uncovered in the BC thread I may as well post it here:

IconicExpert = Christopher Bouzy

This is his facebook
https://www.facebook.com/christopherbouzy

He lives in New York and I'm sure anyone who is bothered could find his address....... just saying......

I hope the whole XLB dev team gets ki.... lol

Happy Liberty Day folks, enjoy the drinks!
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Im out, This is honestly really sad to see, the cryptocurrency world is really changing for the worst and it brings a tear to my eye. IconicExpert, karma will has his way with you.
Activity: 238

This is his facebook

He lives in New York and I'm sure anyone who is bothered could find his address....... just saying......

I hope the whole XLB dev team gets ki.... lol
Activity: 564
IF YOU WANT A STABLE COIN WITH A TEAM THAT CARES BLACK COIN IF YOU WA T A NEW COIN WITH A DEVELOPMENT TEAM THATS TRYING HARD AND NOT A SCAM VERICOIN!! 26m COINS new algorithm for the multipool!!
Activity: 192
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET XLB BACK UP? YOU STOLE PEOPLES MONEY, A STUPID WEBSITE ISNT GOING TO FIX THAT

He didn't steal anyone's money, you invested...

poorly.
Activity: 126
I'm out! sorry!

Invest a little in Asiacoin.  Wink
Lol, i put 0.1 btc buy order at 200 just for fun.  Tongue

SAME HERE. AT 600 SATOSHIS Cheesy
Activity: 238
Merit: 10

This is his facebook

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 84
I tried to warn everybody a couple days ago and got shitted on as spreading FUD, if you have a minute read it and it (just the first post) and it should all make sense
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/important-libertycoin-scam-exposed-xlb-625976

*applauds*
Activity: 532
Lol, i put 0.1 btc buy order at 200 just for fun.  Tongue
LET THIS BE A LESSON IN CRYPTO FOR ALL AND SUNDRY.

ICONICEXPERT IS ABSOLUTE CANCER.
Activity: 112
HOW ARE YOU GOING TO GET XLB BACK UP? YOU STOLE PEOPLES MONEY, A STUPID WEBSITE ISNT GOING TO FIX THAT
Jump to: