Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 126. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
LibertyCoinGod demands you all to have a kick ass Liberty Day!

Power to the LibertyCoin community..

oorha.. Grin

LibertyCoin is lovely
Great COINS better tomorrow
Let's work together
I heard libertycoin.bit is configured.but it does not work.I dont see good responsibility.I lost 1400 xlb within last night.but I still believe in libertycoin.

If there was a problem in your machine
Thank you for your trust libertycoin
You need to get help
 Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
I think the XLB will come true with anonymous technology. Because of IE.

Anon will definitely happen soon. A lot happened in IRC yesterday, including both of the anon developers and IE discussing everything needed to make it happen. Amidst all the controversy it was refreshing to see so many people come together to make this a reality. There was no fud, no drama, just great ideas and teamwork and a renewed sense of direction and positivity.  

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^
Activity: 11
If dev team want to hit the moon with this coin, first think about the mobile wallet (android and iOS)
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Anon will definitely happen soon. A lot happened in IRC yesterday, including both of the anon developers and IE discussing everything needed to make it happen. Amidst all the controversy it was refreshing to see so many people come together to make this a reality. There was no fud, no drama, just great ideas and teamwork and a renewed sense of direction and positivity.  
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Anonymous Feature Update

After spending an hour on IRC getting up to speed on anon technology, I will be implementing Liberty Send ASAP within my Liberty Express platform.

This means the wallet will not need to be hard forked, and in the future when merchants accept XLB there will not be push back because the anon feature will be separate from the wallet. This will be an innovative approach to anon technology and we will be the first to implement anon technology this way. My approach will give Libertycoin the best of both worlds. Anon technology without the negative controversy. I will begin working on this right away, and I will have it completed and fully functional by the end of next week.

to my understanding of what libertyExpress is this would be the first version of real crypto cash, where you can easily and anonymously pay in a shop or grocerystore, am i right?

I think were going to blast off to the moon today... or at least correct itself to the before dump price..

May we also need to continue to wait for the moon off..
There are always some people will leave in waiting
 Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Anonymous Feature Update

After spending an hour on IRC getting up to speed on anon technology, I will be implementing Liberty Send ASAP within my Liberty Express platform.

This means the wallet will not need to be hard forked, and in the future when merchants accept XLB there will not be push back because the anon feature will be separate from the wallet. This will be an innovative approach to anon technology and we will be the first to implement anon technology this way. My approach will give Libertycoin the best of both worlds. Anon technology without the negative controversy. I will begin working on this right away, and I will have it completed and fully functional by the end of next week.

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
When the anon wallet will launch?  Huh
Activity: 249
Only time will tell...
Activity: 11
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
In the summer to see these people are really very big fire
Damn summer+11111111111111111111111111111111+
Activity: 30
I heard libertycoin.bit is configured.but it does not work.I dont see good responsibility.I lost 1400 xlb within last night.but I still believe in libertycoin.
Activity: 28
Few trades in the last 1-2 hours in Mintpal and Cryptsy Huh  Huh  Huh
Is this the beginning of a new jump or new fall  Huh

In the summer to see these people are really very big fire
Damn summer
Activity: 210
More and more people began dumping XLB?

Yes, buy support is not that big so it only requires a few people to dump and it's back to 0.00009
Activity: 532
is XLB more advanced than cinni ? About the same amount of coins and xlb is 50% more expensive
Activity: 168
I think were going to blast off to the moon today... or at least correct itself to the before dump price..
Jump to: