Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 121. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Iconic wishes the best for the coin and is the best PR man and best dev, so nothing is wrong.
a good dev? someone with no history in crypto who cobbled together some shareware crap and points to broken websites as his proof of quality and capabilities?
I am laughing hard.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
That awkward moment when IconicExpert makes an announcement and the price of XLB plummets.

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
You are a brave man, especially considering he's gonna fork it so the XLB you bought are gonna be completely useless.

What do you mean fork the coin? How can you fork a coin without developer access? What will happen to the existing blockchain? Not feeling good Sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
We received a lot of reports that Iconic Expert scammed a lot of money from Blackcoin's community so we make this official:

Iconic Expert is no longer is involved in Libertycoin.
Activity: 22
edit: I just bought more (again)

Wtf is this constant dumping about? This is just not FUD, this is either an orchestrated exit by big investors or a concerted effort to kill the coin.
Activity: 249
Merit: 250

Don't believe the FUD.

Iconic wishes the best for the coin and is the best PR man and best dev, so nothing is wrong.

You are a brave man, especially considering he's gonna fork it so the XLB you bought are gonna be completely useless.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
Twitter: @CrowdWhale
*Buy*... *buy*... oh look, 9k.... *buy*...

What I find most distasteful is the lengths BlackCoin is going to to FUD XLB. All over Twitter and numerous IconicXXX accounts.

Dump BC. Buy XLB.
Activity: 309
Activity: 156
Wow this is epic, sorry to anyone who lost money.

http://pastebin.com/124hnfXJ

Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Activity: 309

Don't believe the FUD.

Activity: 219
you guys want buy support. I just bought in big time!

Lets do this.
Activity: 112
Was the news article that was going to be released wednesday morning released?
Activity: 28
Activity: 112
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
ie, cut the crap.

You're missing the entire concept of the word Liberty.

Liberty is the quality individuals have to control their own actions. Different concepts of liberty articulate the relationship of individuals to society in different ways. Some concepts relate to life under a social contract, existence in an imagined state of nature, and therefore define the active exercise of freedom and rights essential to liberty in corresponding ways. Understanding liberty involves how we imagine, and structure, individual's roles and responsibilities in society in terms of free will and determinism, which involves the larger domain of metaphysics.

You're a individual who's looking to profit over a community.
Activity: 28
Sad.

Not as much as blind devotion Smiley Keep it up while prices tumble.
Activity: 1274
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
A DAY FOR THE BOOKS

For many, the events of today, Libertycoin Day, that just happened, are of a significance that translates in questions suchs as “will this take the price to 20k sat today?”. Quite a few others are quite happy because they trust Iconic Expert as the leader with the ability to get to the top 10, maybe significantly higher. I see this on a different light though: I believe this is the dawn of a new day, a day for the history books, The day Libertycoin’s community did what was needed to be the first cryptocurrency to break the barrier of the mainstream. The stakes, in my view, are much higher now. Much much higher.

I believe Iconic Expert is the ideal leader for the task. If anyone can achieve this, he can… with the unflinching support of the community. Let’s face it and be perfectly clear: We are a name, a logo, a great community  and Iconic Expert. The rest is copy paste. So far.

We need to do much better in every possible way. Whatever capacity, talent or ability, on the technical side, that IE may lack, he will be able, again with the support of the community, to get the best out there to join us in our path to history and glory… money glory, let’s be perfectly clear about that.
But the community has a tough task ahead. I believe an achievable one. Of it’s outcome it will depend, in great part, the final results.
In my opinion, this has to be not just the most supportive but also the “cleanest”, most reliable and attractive community in crypto.

There’s no need to swear it is, in fact, a sign of weakness so the Libertycoin community will not swear.

There’s no need to censor anyone or any posts. The Libertycoin community doesn’t fall for or engages the FUDsters, nor trolls. The community simply chooses to ignore them and go on about the business of making history… and a lot of money.

There’s no need to attack other coins. The Libertycoin community will work, constantly, to make Libertycoin the best there is, whatever it takes, however long it takes. If other coins achieve great things, we will learn from them. We may or may not be the most advanced, we may or may not be the most innovative, but we sure can and must be the most respectful community in crypto. We don’t put down or attack what other do, no matter how deserving. We, as a community, will be above that.

We are still small and we are going to spread like wildfire. But the price of the coin will fluctuate –it goes with the territory. Whatever your financial agenda, stay the course and behave like a Libertycoin community valued member. Let each and everyone of us make us all look good. Always.

If we follow these simple behaviors and if we support –that doesn’t always mean agreement- the leader that today we all welcome,  history and richest are in the horizon. Be a part, a vital, essential part of this journey that we start today. We will be unstoppable.

This is how IconicExpert speaks. All out in the open then!

Says the one called Iconic Amateur, who is trying to copy Iconic with every post you make.
Sad.
Jump to: