Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 137. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I took a nap because I was so tired for working all night on XLB. When I woke up and read all this FUD I realized someone was trying to make people panic sell. Thankfully I had some BTC on the exchange to buy cheap XLB.

unfortunately i didnt have btc available to buy cheap so i feel really sad.  Sad
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Please dump in my purchase order 10 BTC at 10K sats. Grin

Yeah the smart people are buying right now, more than 40 BTC buy order between 9300 satoshis and 12000 satoshis this is a big manipulation and it is working perfectly.

Iconic the other currencies are getting desperate with successfully of Libertycoin!

How people fail to realize this?

People who are dumping libertycoin these levels are throwing money away!

Activity: 56

People, these are Blackcoin brats. Blackcoin is filled with teenagers and young inexperienced adults. If you don't believe me, go read the 1000 plus page thread over there, and see the complete lack of professionalism. They had a scam going with there multipool and IE exposed it, so this is where the hate and bitterness come from. They stop at nothing to create FUD and ruin XLB. I read almost whole thread and talked with these kids on IRC, they are far from professional.

You can believe them or us, it's your call. But if you take time to read the old BC thread I think you'll see who low these people go, to the point of posting personal information about IE and his family. They are low lifes and scum and instead of concentrating on there own coins, they come here to ruin our chances of success. They know IE and his marketing skills, so they are afraid of us.

I dumped all my BC cause of mismanagment. I hate to bring this old stuff up, but this is exactly what is happening here, they are same people from BC, and long drama story, but IE wouldn't play ball with there scams, so they are doing everything they can to create FUD.

I believe you are right. and why dump at such a shit price. really who they trying to kid?

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Blackfud!!! Wow if you just sold you just gave your coins away for cheap lol

Thank you FUD ers I just got cheaper XLB!!!!
Activity: 182

Yeah the smart people are buying right now, more than 40 BTC buy order between 9300 satoshis and 12000 satoshis this is a big manipulation and it is working perfectly.
Activity: 154
So we have French Translations finished, with German and Dutch soon to be done.

So, bounty still out for Russian, Korean and Japanese. Also I believe someone offered a small bounty for another major language. Anyone Else able to help with bounties for language translations, or also help translate for bounty or free if you feel generous.

Let reach around the world with liberty coin and break into the non English speaking nations, we already have 3 languages almost done, lets make it 10!!!!

Well done for sorting that brammien.  Smiley

I offered 100 XLB each for Spanish and Portugese and the offer still stands.

Brammien also has the Spanish translation I sent him a couple days ago Smiley Forwarded in PM to IE and Libertycoin acct.
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000
* dasource can just imagine you sat their with a *grin* on your face thinking about the ROI!
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
Activity: 168
I took a nap because I was so tired for working all night on XLB. When I woke up and read all this FUD I realized someone was trying to make people panic sell. Thankfully I had some BTC on the exchange to buy cheap XLB.
Activity: 182
Thanks to all panic sellers all my orders from 9k to 11k got filled !!

Activity: 23
Blackfud!!! Wow if you just sold you just gave your coins away for cheap lol
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
hey guyz, why don't you donate me some of your cheap xlb's Grin
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
damn, hope my btc arrives fast enough at mintpal so i can buy some more cheap libertycoin! It will not stay this low for long!
Activity: 28
Wait, don't pump it yet, let me just transfer more BTCs to buy cheap  Grin

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAIT!!!!!!
Activity: 75
I sold too  Angry

poor you, you'll miss our rocketship!

Sorry to hear that, but that's FUD talking and panic selling. You'll see soon enough what this coin will do. Sorry you sold your ticket.

BTW, UPDATE ON TRANSLATIONS:

PORTUGUESE, SPANISH, DUTCH, FRENCH AND GERMAN ALL FINISHED. We just need to get ahold of webmaster and get these uploaded.
I bought just more 100K.  Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1274
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
I guess WHALES are dumping some XLB and getting them back at lower prices (because of panic sell)...
Just follow this rich list. http://xlb.blockexplorer.cc/richlist/index.php?min=1000

Rich people are getting richer...
Activity: 608
Merit: 500
People who sold will be sorry they did. You never sell on FUD...

+1000 most stupid thing you can do is sell on crash, dumps or FUD, what you're gonna do, buy back later at high price? ROFL
Activity: 210
I sold too  Angry

poor you, you'll miss our rocketship!

Sorry to hear that, but that's FUD talking and panic selling. You'll see soon enough what this coin will do. Sorry you sold your ticket.

BTW, UPDATE ON TRANSLATIONS:

PORTUGUESE, SPANISH, DUTCH, FRENCH AND GERMAN ALL FINISHED. We just need to get ahold of webmaster and get these uploaded.
Jump to: