Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 140. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
GERMAN AND FRENCH ARE DONE!!! We are just now waiting on developer to get these and hopefully we can get a proof reader. So if two individuals that did German and French should get bounty. The Person that did French was wanting his bounty donated to multipool creator. So If that person can post here publicly so it's official about this.

As long as someone has the ability and will be responsible for verifying the quality (i.e. not Google Translate, etc.)... and provided they get implemented on the website, I will add the following bounties:

300 XLB for Spanish
300 XLB for German
300 XLB for French
100 XLB for Russian

This is from Daredev, post #4158.

Add those to the bounties too if you haven't already.

As long as someone has the ability and will be responsible for verifying the quality (i.e. not Google Translate, etc.)... and provided they get implemented on the website, I will add the following bounties:

300 XLB for Spanish
300 XLB for German
300 XLB for French
100 XLB for Russian

This is from Daredev, post #4158.

Add those to the bounties too if you haven't already.
So we have French Translations finished, with German and Dutch soon to be done.

So, bounty still out for Russian, Korean and Japanese. Also I believe someone offered a small bounty for another major language. Anyone Else able to help with bounties for language translations, or also help translate for bounty or free if you feel generous.

Let reach around the world with liberty coin and break into the non English speaking nations, we already have 3 languages almost done, lets make it 10!!!!

Well done for sorting that brammien.  Smiley

I offered 100 XLB each for Spanish and Portugese and the offer still stands.

So far we have bounties for:

100 XLB for Porugese
100 XLB for Spanish
100 XLB for Russian
600 XLB for Korean if done today, or 400 by saturday
600 XLB for Japanese if done today, or 400 by saturday

Activity: 154

This is the reason why this troll was here posting FUD about me here in the XLB thread. He is an investor in the X11 coin, which just happens to be our "competitor". So I guess he figured by posting FUD he could attempt to kill our coin.

The original Tweet is here: https://twitter.com/wizrig/status/470953649267814400

Do not let people fool you into selling the coin of the future. XLB is going to the top 10 and nothing will stop us!

XLB coin is best coin

So, bounty still out for Russian, Korean and Japanese. Also I believe someone offered a small bounty for another major language. Anyone Else able to help with bounties for language translations, or also help translate for bounty or free if you feel generous.

Let reach around the world with liberty coin and break into the non English speaking nations, we already have 3 languages almost done, lets make it 10!!!!

Well done for sorting that brammien.  Smiley

I offered 100 XLB each for Spanish and Portugese and the offer still stands.

Activity: 25
https://i.imgur.com/H2vGKGU.png

This is the reason why this troll was here posting FUD about me here in the XLB thread. He is an investor in the X11 coin, which just happens to be our "competitor". So I guess he figured by posting FUD he could attempt to kill our coin.

The original Tweet is here: https://twitter.com/wizrig/status/470953649267814400

Do not let people fool you into selling the coin of the future. XLB is going to the top 10 and nothing will stop us!

i will  hold      Grin

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Can we get this coin to 0.01BTC please? Thank you!
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Activity: 168

Activity: 196
If I may draw a parallel ...

The Euorpean elections were last night.

In the UK, all the major parties (Conservative, Labour, LibDem) have been bashing UKIP every chance they got over the last month, calling them racist, bigots, idiots etc in the media- classic political FUD.

Last night, UKIP won the most seats, pushing the 2 biggest parties into 2nd and 3rd and causing the LibDems to practically implode.

The people cast their votes - the people spoke, regardless of the FUD, mud slinging and distortions of the facts.

UKIP promised an earthquake and delivered.

Long live Libertycoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
TIC TIC TIC TIC...

I feel the shit starts hitting the fan?

Come on guys behave!
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
These guys make me laugh some times... "NeuTroiste = IE = troiste"  Cheesy

Guys, seriously, turn off the internet and come back when you are 18

Do not quote the immature trolls, let them believe what they want. Whiz is on Twitter tweeting I took 20BTC from some Chinese community. I have no clue what that means, but okay? They are doing everything they can to try and ruin XLB, and all they are doing is making it more valuable. I can't wait for the day when grownups finally push the little kids out of crypto so we can focus on serious business.

Havent read XLB thread but searious business means your wall street collegues ??

Oh W8... u dont have any
Activity: 826
Merit: 263

We are a few hours away from our first community event, and tomorrow the Libertycoin community will make history! We will be the first community to buy and give away some of our coins to family and friends during a global event! Libertycoin is less than a month old and it is being talked about all over the crypto community! Some people do not understand the significance of Libertycoin and the role it will play in helping to advance cryptocurrencies in a whole, but over the next few weeks people will finally realize Libertycoin is not just some ordinary cryptocurrency. We are going to be the community others will mimic and strive to be! We will be the community that will set the bar for others to want to reach!

Tomorrow begins our race to the top!

Activity: 565
Merit: 500
I know thats true coz Ive reported u for multi acc and one of ur was banned.

If I could I would pay 20$/day for moderator to just ban ur new accs

Your talking about Troiste or ?
Activity: 168
These guys make me laugh some times... "NeuTroiste = IE = troiste"  Cheesy

Guys, seriously, turn off the internet and come back when you are 18

Do not quote the immature trolls, let them believe what they want. Whiz is on Twitter tweeting I took 20BTC from some Chinese community. I have no clue what that means, but okay? They are doing everything they can to try and ruin XLB, and all they are doing is making it more valuable. I can't wait for the day when grownups finally push the little kids out of crypto so we can focus on serious business.
Jump to: