Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 146. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 205
Merit: 105
【Ƀ】➔ ☽
Still not much word on anybody for bounties offered on language translations of website.

I believe we have spanish being done, portuguese, German and French.

Some bounties were also listed for

Japanese 400 xlb

Korean  400 xlb

Someone posted for Russian.

We also have few members that were willing to do Indonesian, Turkish, and Chinese if anyone wants to add bounties for language translations or add to the pot. We'll have to tally up the amounts offered soon.

Let's shoot for 10 languages in 2 weeks min.

Translations must be professional and one by hand, no google translate. Let's get his coin around the globe to non english speaking people, and let them know about the awesome features and anon and POS tech we have here!!!
It would be very useful if devs could issue a standard spreadsheet of tranlations required so we are all singing from the same hymn sheet.

They are very busy right now on the Launch Day so may not be able to devote any time until mid next week - just guessing.

Consistancy is crucial.  We don't want 10 versions of the site!

I've done a very rough extract of the words and sentences on the site and sent it to a professional German translator for pricing and they, in turn, have sent it to a French translator for the same assessment.

Yes it would be really usefull to know exactly what to trasnlate.

If french is done don't hesitate to send it to me so i can read and correct it if there is some mistakes, if it's not done already i'm willing to do it for free but i need to know what exactly to translate.

A friend can do Tagalog (Philippines) and Arabic.

That would be excellent if you can do this, from now on PM me or boomslang for an excel template he wrote up, so we are all on same page translating. PM me your email address and I'll send it as attachment. Let's get this done, let's stay 10 steps ahead of the pack and make liberty coin #1 alt, if not #1 spot!!!

I can do the Dutch translation if it's needed. I have done the OP for UTC to satisfaction and collected the bounty, so I think I'm qualified.
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
i want to download the window wallet from the website.
But the download will not start.

Is it down? or what?

i download it with internet explorer.
google chrome didn't work for me
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
How many miners are mining right now @the official multipool.
Is there any stats page where we can see that?

http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi guys,

I'm planning something big.

I need a video about LibertyCoin, I need it comparing it with Bitcoin, it should focus on the topics:

- Less supply than Bitcoin
- POS (Briefly explaining what POS is)
- Anonymous Transactions

Something simple, no need for complications. Something like a PowerPoint presentation is enough...

Can someone out there who knows to make videos do something like this?

JOIN US IN PUTTING THIS COIN ON THE TOP!

THE SHOW GOES ON!

I WANT YOU TO DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS BY BECOMING RICH!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=159

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkBY3nvc2fY

Well, I don't have time to make a sophisticated video, but I made this quick one for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4OLTRI1y4g

Wink

Well that fits the bill!

Thanks!
The image is a crap but the content is very informative. I love that song, VigintiTres nice to see you with us man.

"The show goes on"
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I'm planning something big.

I need a video about LibertyCoin, I need it comparing it with Bitcoin, it should focus on the topics:

- Less supply than Bitcoin
- POS (Briefly explaining what POS is)
- Anonymous Transactions

Something simple, no need for complications. Something like a PowerPoint presentation is enough...

Can someone out there who knows to make videos do something like this?

JOIN US IN PUTTING THIS COIN ON THE TOP!

THE SHOW GOES ON!

I WANT YOU TO DEAL WITH YOUR PROBLEMS BY BECOMING RICH!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=159

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkBY3nvc2fY

Well, I don't have time to make a sophisticated video, but I made this quick one for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4OLTRI1y4g

Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
How many miners are mining right now @the official multipool.
Is there any stats page where we can see that?

Activity: 210
Still not much word on anybody for bounties offered on language translations of website.

Japanese 400 xlb

Korean  400 xlb

We also have few members that were willing to do Indonesian, Turkish, and Chinese if anyone wants to add bounties for language translations or add to the pot. We'll have to tally up the amounts offered soon.

Translations must be professional and one by hand, no google translate. Let's get his coin around the globe to non english speaking people, and let them know about the awesome features and anon and POS tech we have here!!!
It would be very useful if devs could issue a standard spreadsheet of tranlations required so we are all singing from the same hymn sheet.

They are very busy right now on the Launch Day so may not be able to devote any time until mid next week - just guessing.

I've done a very rough extract of the words and sentences on the site and sent it to a professional German translator for pricing and they, in turn, have sent it to a French translator for the same assessment.

If french is done don't hesitate to send it to me so i can read and correct it if there is some mistakes, if it's not done already i'm willing to do it for free but i need to know what exactly to translate.

That would be excellent if you can do this, from now on PM me or boomslang for an excel template he wrote up, so we are all on same page translating. PM me your email address and I'll send it as attachment. Let's get this done, let's stay 10 steps ahead of the pack and make liberty coin #1 alt, if not #1 spot!!!
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
(GDN) Global Denomination X11 Added to coins we mine at the Liberty Multipool!

The Official Liberty multi-pool
Now also mining GDN

You will be mining many different SCRYPT or X11 alt-coins (other algo's which we will trade on various exchanges. We will buy from the revenues LibertyCoins back on the exchanges.
This will give even higher value to your already mined coins!

All you need is a VALID Libertycoin wallet address!

Multipoolmining gives you the advantages that more hash-rate means more Libertycoins paid out, instead of just a higher diff and less coins...

You can join our site now at http://multipoolmining.com or when you are already familiar with multipoolmining you can go straight to the Libertycoin pages at http://xlb.multipoolmining.com

Some important figures:
  • Mining with just your Libertycoin wallet address.
  • Mining at low diff.
  • Push LibertyCoin price even higher on exchanges.
  • Mine always the most profitable coin around.
  • Global Stats.
  • Personal miner stats.
  • Payments straight to your LibertyCoin wallet.

Multipoolmining.com gives you
  • Solid cloud based servers on fast SSD discs.
  • DDOS protection on website AND stratum servers (Layer 3, 4, and 7 Protection).
  • Experienced devs.
  • High tech node.js platform.
  • IRC support channel: #multipoolmining
  • Payouts at least every 48 hours, interval is relative lont to achieve best trades for you!
  • 2% fee, to cover trade & server costs.

Hope to see you around soon at http://multipoolmining.com

Your official LibertyCoin Multi-pool DEV team,

X11: stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555
Scrypt:  stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:4444

Maccie & Youngwebs
Activity: 224
Crypto Enthusiast, BD
Anyone one let me know how many coins are in POW stage?
Yeah XLB to 1$ in a month !!
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
libertycoin future is bright..  Cool

i will never sell until each coin is worth 3$ or more. Shocked
Activity: 168

Japanese 400 xlb

Korean  400 xlb

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Japanese 400 xlb

Korean  400 xlb

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
My webwallet is also almost done! Cheesy
Activity: 210

Japanese 400 xlb

Korean  400 xlb

Jump to: