Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 148. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
NO LOSERS, JUST OPPORTINITIES LOST

Most of us here are invested to some degree in the near –or not so near- term future of Libertycoin. And most of us are “veterans” of several months trading, investing, etc. in alt coins. For the most part, most of us agree that, like in most things in life, in order to be winners, in altos, there has to be losers. I have always hated that “foregone conclusion” because, well, it doesn’t have to be true. Not at all. We all can be winners and no one must be a loser. It is not imperative that there have to be bagholders whose investment have been decimated in order to be big winners. Case in point: Libertycoin.

With just over 2 weeks trading, this coin has achieved unimaginable success and those early to the party, like Troiste, are deservedly sitting on verry significant unrealized (and maybe some realized ones) gains. Those are the big winners, of course. But many of the rest of us bought in the 5k’s, 10k’s etc and traded for very high profits and still sit on nice positions that, even if deposited at Cryptsy,  are staking already that nice pittance (for now) that comes with the territory.

Libertycoin is trading currently around 15,000 satoshis and I don’t believe there are many reading this that have much doubts about the big gains that we are facing straight ahead. I don’t want to put a figure or a percentage as a target but  it is hard to imagine that Libertycoin won’t  pass in market cap the likes of Blackcoin or Mastercoin in the very near future… well, if that is to happen, we are looking at a quick 11-15-bagger, even at the current rather deflated prices.

It can be a life changer for many of us if we really grab the opportunity.

But, good as it sounds an 11 to 15-bagger or better, that would be only the beginning. No mass adoption, no mainstream use, not even top dog in crypto, just a run-of-the mill Blackcoin-like success (at the deflated price). If Libertycoin were to reach some level of penetration in the real world, then the numbers would go instantly or near-instantly stratospheric with  many more “baggers’'than 11 to 15.  Many, many, MANY more. And that's not even cointing what =to me at least- is an inevitable resurgence in the price of Bitcoin itself, already seemingly in progress after months of downtrend that, again in my opinion, will take the oldest cryto above the $1,000 mark by August or earlier. An increase of such magnitude would, of course, reflect nicely in the price of Libertycoin, on top of everything else.

Now ask yourself this: Which other coin out there present’s you with such an opportunity?

I just wanted to bring this home for now. And yes, of course, some of us will be quite content cashing in along the way, that goes with the territory. But, remember, there will be NO LOSERS in Libertycoin. Just winners.

And those who chose to let the opportunity of their lifetime, go. And even them did it after reaping significant profits before jumping ship.

+1000

I agree with Barabbas. I would also like to add that it is fun to watch the price increase, and I know many of you day trade. However, quite a few of you are making a big mistake by selling your coins for pennies on the dollar. Libertycoin will reach well above $1.00 per coin in the not to distant future. If Darkcoin had a baby with BlackCoin, the child would be Libertycoin. However, Libertycoin has significantly better branding appeal and better marketing potential.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
How is this coin planning to set itself apart from the pack?

It needs to quick-smart. And crucially before XC is added to mintpal. Otherwise mintpal won't be much of a pal to us is for sure..
Activity: 224
How is this coin planning to set itself apart from the pack?
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Hi, I installed windows wallet but it doesn't connect to network (doesn`t sink)
What I have to do (whit detail please)?
Make sure you unlock and encrypt the wallet, after unlocking it should start to sync up.
Settings>Encrypt wallet then the unlock option should become available, ofcourse make sure you remember the password.
Thank you.
I did but it doesn't work anyway (0 active connection to libertycoin network)Huh
Then it might be a good idea to check your firewall first (if you use the standard windows one, it should ask you whether to accept it or not when starting up the wallet)
If that's working then you could try to add the CONF file as found in the first post, though I never had to do that so I honestly wouldn't know if it helps, just throwing some thoughts out.
Btw did you try a restart of the client after you encrypted and unlocked it? Might be the easy solution Smiley
Activity: 655
Make sure you unlock and encrypt the wallet, after unlocking it should start to sync up.
Settings>Encrypt wallet then the unlock option should become available, ofcourse make sure you remember the password.
Thank you.
I did but it doesn't work anyway (0 active connection to libertycoin network)Huh

Is it reliable to connect by "SOCKS proxy"?
RISE Project Manager
Pff been busy with a project for a other coin but couldn't get anything out =(
So I made a quick facebook cover seeing as I still had to change mine, feel free to use it if you wish.
It's nothing special and was made in about two minutes lol, but a little bit of free advertising never hurt nobody Cheesy
Will be producing some better stuff for Libertycoin down the line, just gotta finish up that other project first.

[edit]I'm glad to see people are donating to litebit.eu a big thank you from me!  Grin

Libertycoin facebook cover:

Looks very good.

The new logo is growing on me.

Looks awesome.   Cheesy
Activity: 655
Pff been busy with a project for a other coin but couldn't get anything out =(
So I made a quick facebook cover seeing as I still had to change mine, feel free to use it if you wish.
It's nothing special and was made in about two minutes lol, but a little bit of free advertising never hurt nobody Cheesy
Will be producing some better stuff for Libertycoin down the line, just gotta finish up that other project first.

[edit]I'm glad to see people are donating to litebit.eu a big thank you from me!  Grin

Libertycoin facebook cover:
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Now the sell of XLB, will regret, later any further not so cheap to buy a XLB!
Activity: 364
Merit: 301
he actually said he would do with it what the bc community wanted. he hasn't responded to anyone sending messages nor people reaching out by posting in the other bc or xlb threads. nothing to do with the foundation, since he refused to give it to anyone there. just wanting the thousands of dollars he still has to go to a bc project, like it should.

Answered here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6927124

Nice answer.

Keep up the good work here @ Libertycoin.
Activity: 98
Developer multipoolmining.com
Next things in multipoolmining development list:
Workers shift stats to miners page
Avarage stats for BTC/MH/day (atleast 24h and 7 days)
Whole multipoolmining miners/hash charts
Payoutcoin specified miners/hash charts
Worker hashrate chart to miners page

We added our BTC donation address to our webpage if you want support our development.

Happy mining!

Tired of having no option to 'mine' Libertycoin?!

There is now a new method of mining: The Official Liberty multi-pool
Get your Libertycoins by mining in the libertycoin multi-pool: http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/

You will be mining many different SCRYPT or X11 alt-coins. We will trade those coins for you and buy from the revenues LibertyCoins back on the exchanges.
If your have already Libertycoins this will give even higher value to your already mined coins!

All you need is a VALID LibertyCoin wallet address!

Multipoolmining gives you the advantages that more hash-rate means more LibertyCoins paid out.

You can join our site now at http://multipoolmining.com or when you are already familiar with multipoolmining you can go straight to the LibertyCoin pages at http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/

Some important figures:
  • Mining with just your LibertyCoin wallet address.
  • Mining at low diff.
  • Push Liberty prices even higher on the exchanges.
  • Mine always the most profitable coin around.
  • Global Stats.
  • Personal miner stats.
  • Payments straight to your LiebertyCoin wallet.

Multipoomining.com gives you
  • Solid cloud based servers on fast SSD discs.
  • DDOS protection on website AND stratum servers (Layer 3, 4, and 7 Protection).
  • Experienced devs.
  • High tech node.js platform.
  • IRC support channel: #multipoolmining
  • Payouts at least every 48 hours, the interval is relative long but is to achieve best trades for you!
  • 2% fee, to cover trade & server costs.

Hope to see you around soon at http://multipoolmining.com

Your official Liberty Multi-pool DEV team,

Maccie & Youngwebs

PS I suggest to read the faq and getting started first, but if you are in a hurry and know what you are doing, you can use stratums below
X11: stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:5555
Scrypt: stratum+tcp://stratum.multipoolmining.com:4444
Activity: 168
he actually said he would do with it what the bc community wanted. he hasn't responded to anyone sending messages nor people reaching out by posting in the other bc or xlb threads. nothing to do with the foundation, since he refused to give it to anyone there. just wanting the thousands of dollars he still has to go to a bc project, like it should.

Answered here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6927124
RISE Project Manager
Bitcoinwisdom Liberty Coin Mintpal Exchange Chart Added.

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/xlbbtc

+1000 What a great news

+1000000 You know a coin is established when it gets a chart on wisdom.  Cool
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
i think  XLB  will   rise
Activity: 101
If XLB is now rising, will attract all the attention
Activity: 635
BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding
BC price in the downward, if XLB prices rise, many people will sell BC to join XLBS
Jump to: