Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 208. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
And I was missing on this? How come no one pointed me towards this forum? This is THE SHIT!

I will be enjoying this tremendously from now on.

The discovery of who mr_random is (beyond just about the biggest asshole in the planet, for which he's so widely known)? PRICELESS!

I have also seen that other insignificant asshholes from the BC troupe of groupies has jumped to this ship also... what a feat.

Boy will I be watching from here on!

Oh shit barabbas is here.
Now the thread can start.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
And I was missing on this? Bow come no one pointed me towards this forum? This is THE SHIT!

The discovery of who mr_random is (beyond just about the biggest asshole in the planet, for which he's so widely known)? PRICELESS!

I have also seen that other insignificant asshholes from the BC troupe of groupies has jumped to this ship also... what a feat.

The king of good times is here - welcome barabbas

tic tic tic...

toc toc toc...
Who votes for DELETING EVERYTHING BARABBAS IS POSTING HERE?

Why would you want to do that.  I have never seen anything as crazy as the Barabbas posts.  Plus, he is part of the Iconic crew.  You seem to love Iconic, why hate on his crew?
Activity: 490
Well the price just fell. I guess the FUD is working (short term). I for one am holding and will enjoy the large large increase in holdings. Too many good people with a point to prove. This now, with all the infighting pretty much guarantees it's success.

Mr Random, you do realise that with your attacks and FUD here you will have inpspired IE to make sure this kicks ass for XLB. He has to now to prove you wrong. And I for one, will do all I can to help him!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
And I was missing on this? Bow come no one pointed me towards this forum? This is THE SHIT!

Funny thing is I actually missed your posts. Grin You have been my biggest critic but you have an odd way of keeping me "grounded". Good to have you here and hopefully you will remain active.

Unfortunately I got distracted a little bit today dealing with the village idiot. But tomorrow I will be making one of my famous announcements.  Wink

BTW: Did you know I can have legal action taken against me for posting screenshots of private PMs with JUST a screen name visible and NO private info?...LOL

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Who votes for DELETING EVERYTHING BARABBAS IS POSTING HERE?

Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Mr_Random-I've publicly lauded you as an intelligent member that could prove to be an asset and I genuinely enjoyed the your past posts in BC.  Make no mistake that I publicly asked for your hand in truce and to join us here.  All three times of which went unheeded as you go on this useless smear campaign and everyone can refer to your post history.  You can dispute whether what IE did was wrong or not but no one can dispute you are seriously bringing yourself to a lower-than-grave low and clearly can't handle this like a professional.  No single individual is significant enough to affect the overall morale/push of any community or coin, especially one with this much development and backing like XLB.  I really don't want to ignore you but I'll be forced to by your next negative post.    

XLB Members, please click 'ignore user' or do not respond (AT ALL). 

Back to XLB-I wonder what kind of announcements or headway will be in the pipeline in the next 48-72 hours between DEV and IE.  Anon?  Liberty Project?  Exciting indeed.

Meanwhile, 255 followers on LibertyCoin's Twitter and 371 followers on IE's twitter advertising and promoting XLB.  In about 5 DAYS!!!!  

Hey Barabbas, are you going to be bringing the conspiracy crazy here too?  If so, I will definitely stick around for that too.

Cant wait to see how this community reacts to that Smiley

Yup. I for one would love to know who he is and where he is.

Mr Random. In a very polite way please go away.
Activity: 166
IRC seems to be offline. Can anyone contact ZC?

Iconic, it is disingenuous for you to yet again claim to be trying to help a coin get into the top 10 (3rd coin you made the claim for and counting) when you have a well established history of pumping said coin, getting out, then crashing it to the ground.

I simply caution everyone here to look at Iconic's past.  Maybe he has turned over a new leaf, and wont do the same thing here that he has done twice previously.

However, I would hate to see another community that actually believes in their coin getting fucked over.

Or just ignore me as someone spreading FUD (or you could actually look at his history here and make up your own mind)

Actually you are spreading FUD. BC was the first coin I ever publicly promoted and guess what? It made it into the top 10. Now XLB is the second coin I am publicly promoting. I never promoted Mint I was just a simple investor. So it is obvious YOU didn't read my post history or you would know that.

It is disingenuous that you are trying to "warn" people about me when you could care less about the people here.

All you and others are doing is just making me put more energy into making XLB a success. I can't wait until XLB is in the top 10, it will be poetic justice.

I have no other agenda other than trying to have another community not be subjected to your particular brand of 'Help".  

Also, do you plan on getting LibertyCoin to top 10 by July when you plan to bail and create your own coin?

Activity: 108
Invested about half of my BTC's in this guy.  Other half is a mix of a few less promising Tongue
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
coin seems good. just acquired 80,000

Well done.... Only thing left to do now (if you don't want to promote the coin in everyway possible).... sit back and HODL! Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
And I was missing on this? How come no one pointed me towards this forum? This is THE SHIT!

Activity: 168

Iconic, it is disingenuous for you to yet again claim to be trying to help a coin get into the top 10 (3rd coin you made the claim for and counting) when you have a well established history of pumping said coin, getting out, then crashing it to the ground.

I simply caution everyone here to look at Iconic's past.  Maybe he has turned over a new leaf, and wont do the same thing here that he has done twice previously.

However, I would hate to see another community that actually believes in their coin getting fucked over.

Or just ignore me as someone spreading FUD (or you could actually look at his history here and make up your own mind)

Actually you are spreading FUD. BC was the first coin I ever publicly promoted and guess what? It made it into the top 10. Now XLB is the second coin I am publicly promoting. I never promoted Mint I was just a simple investor. So it is obvious YOU didn't read my post history or you would know that.

It is disingenuous that you are trying to "warn" people about me when you could care less about the people here.

All you and others are doing is just making me put more energy into making XLB a success. I can't wait until XLB is in the top 10, it will be poetic justice.

THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT!

YEAH!! Great Coin... Great Community. Now we're on the right track! Wink
Activity: 821
Merit: 1000

Welcome to XLB. Good stuff in the pipeline.
Activity: 336
Activity: 322
If mr_randoms posts are getting deleted, please delete the posts with the PMs too.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
REAL MEN STAY QUIET!

.. and are also transparent, open and humble. They don't suffer from Narcissistic Personality Disorder and know how to communicate effectively.
Jump to: