Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 210. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
To everyone who's NOT happy about IconicExpert here:

Everybody can be a member of the community, its a personal decision. If you really cannot be on the same thread with him, please leave.

If you have a problem with him, make a new thread or PM him. (OK, maybe we can read the PMs later anyway Wink )

Read my last posts if you think I'm a IE-Fanboy, I'm surely not, but I like to see where this coin goes and keep as much peace here as possible.
If I can do that, others should be able to do that too.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
When we have a multipool?

We've contacted some multipools admins, so we hope we get one soon.
Question for the official Liberty team: I saw a post from IE, announcing that it is official that he will promote Libertycoin.......

Is this correct? When yes, does it mean that he is member of the official team?
Please make this clear as it worries me

bump

Bump

Libertycoin is an open source project, just like Bitcoin.  Smiley
Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
Question for the official Liberty team: I saw a post from IE, announcing that it is official that he will promote Libertycoin.......

Is this correct? When yes, does it mean that he is member of the official team?
Please make this clear as it worries me

bump

Bump
To all: Report every single post that mr_random says here, until a moderator takes care of his account.

Just to note not a single one of my posts has been deleted by a forum moderator. Only by the person who self moderates that topic.

I haven't checked but has iconic 's post where he shameless posted my private messages been deleted?

We appreciate you have been pumping our thread for at least 3 days and mantaining it in the first page. We kindly invite you to keep doing it.

Here we read every single comment, and we only delete 2 kinds of posts:

a) Posts violating Bitcointalk's forum rules, posts cointaining spam, misinformation, and so on.
b) Posts attempting to manipulate the market.

Please don't violate any of these rules and you'll be free to keep posting.

Regards

Mr Random Please remember  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
hold on bitches!

When the head PR person of the coin breaks every rule in the book about professionalism it's not surprising people are bailing.

Are you still talking?

I laugh at how all the posts about the price fall are panic deleted by the topic creator  Cheesy
Mr random I ask once again that you stop this public antagonism and square away your issues person to person.I do not want to see both communities hurt by continuing hostilities
Activity: 168
hold on bitches!

Do not worry about the price. Almost all coins price goes down after a few days after being listed on MintPal. Now it is up to the community to start generating some buzz.
Activity: 540
Merit: 500
XLB now 6650 - All aboard, next stop 8000 soon
Activity: 742
I'm dying.
Hey guys! New XLB holder here!

Bought some last night at 7600 when I heard about the announcement that was planned.

But why is the price going down and down (Currently at 6900)? The announcement is tonight, correct?

Wouldn't that mean the price should go up?
It's 2-4PM in the US. People returning from their jobs / schools.
It's Monday.

Weekend was lazy for all markets.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Hey guys! New XLB holder here!

Bought some last night at 7600 when I heard about the announcement that was planned.

But why is the price going down and down (Currently at 6900)? The announcement is tonight, correct?

Wouldn't that mean the price should go up?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Please go away mr random, you're hurting  bc & xlb with your childish behavior. Or find another place to 'discuss', we dont care about what you have to say because its all negative. Why are you doing this on purpose? To break what we/you have build? I suggest you take the effort you make by 'destroying' someone  online somewhere else, or put the same amount of effort to contribute to BC or XLB or any coin. But thats not an option right?
I decided to post some random links (no pun intended  Grin) about me after doing a quick search on Goolge. I am not hiding behind a screen name and I am very happy with what I have acomplishmed in life. I am not sure why this mentally unstable individual continues to post my birth name as if it is some big secret.

Very old press release: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2003/08/prweb78340.htm

Old product review: http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4-9815214-12.html

Award for product I created: http://www.cnet.com/news/webware-100-winner-nexus-radio/

One of my latest projects: http://www.baixaki.com.br/download/music-chow.htm

Now we all know who I am...can we get on with taking LibertyCoin to Pluto?

I forgot to mention I have been a software engineer for over 14 years...
I decided to post some random links (no pun intended  Grin) about me after doing a quick search on Goolge. I am not hiding behind a screen name and I am very happy with what I have acomplishmed in life. I am not sure why this mentally unstable individual continues to post my birth name as if it is some big secret.

Very old press release: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2003/08/prweb78340.htm

Old product review: http://download.cnet.com/8301-2007_4-9815214-12.html

Award for product I created: http://www.cnet.com/news/webware-100-winner-nexus-radio/

One of my latest projects: http://www.baixaki.com.br/download/music-chow.htm

Now we all know who I am...can we get on with taking LibertyCoin to Pluto?
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
Make sure you join us in #libertycoin on Freenode for live chat and updates  Grin
To all: Report every single post that mr_random says here, until a moderator takes care of his account.

Just to note not a single one of my posts has been deleted by a forum moderator. Only by the person who self moderates that topic.

I haven't checked but has iconic 's post where he shameless posted my private messages been deleted?

We appreciate you have been pumping our thread for at least 3 days and mantaining it in the first page. We kindly invite you to keep doing it.

Here we read every single comment, and we only delete 2 kinds of posts:

a) Posts violating Bitcointalk's forum rules, posts cointaining spam, misinformation, and so on.
b) Posts attempting to manipulate the market.

Please don't violate any of these rules and you'll be free to keep posting.

Regards

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
I don't care, just shut up already, everybody is sick of you didn't you realize yet?
I did not want to post here anymore, but that one almost made me shit my pants.
The guy who has been asked a thousand times to finally stop trolling the BC threads not long ago now asking someone else to stop trolling?? LMAO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

What happened to the original Troiste account? Finally banned for trolling?  Cheesy

Another win for team Libertycoin having Troiste on board.
Activity: 700
I don't care, just shut up already, everybody is sick of you didn't you realize yet?
I did not want to post here anymore, but that one almost made me shit my pants.
The guy who has been asked a thousand times to finally stop trolling the BC threads not long ago now asking someone else to stop trolling?? LMAO  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
No need to discuss what or why we decided against or for another coin.  No need to engage with those who bring nothing to this community.  Let's carry on.

So back to business.  You're right IE, it will take some time for laws/regulations to be cemented.  I'm just thinking about how we can be proactive and work in parallel to this possible outcome.  

On another note, could we create a form of USD/XLB exchange (sort of like Digi-Pay from Digibyte)?  I think this could be huge, so long as we adhere to law and prohibit any illegal activity.  

"Viva Libertad" -> Freedom Alive
I want to thank everyone for their positive words and support. I am sincerely sorry that these people are coming here posting negativity. The good news is I will be making my first XLB announcement tomorrow morning. I will post the time on Twitter and here later today.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
Stagnation is Death
mr random, The font size you are using is directly proportional to the amount of stupidness you posses
Jump to: