Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 217. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
He is here to help XLB?

How exactly? His wall street promotion did not even get off the ground. His cards have barely reached anybody even after the month. Whats the plan of promotion here instead of doing chest thumps of PUMP PUMP PUMP?

Why is there no transparency from him on the matter that he is going to launch his own coin in a few weeks? Will he stop promoting Liberty after that? Will he pull out of XLB and get his followers to pull out?

Gosh we have ignorant people.  His wall St was smashed by gritty soepkip and bc gang. Do your reading. He never had the chance to do it cause of the foundation set up by kids. Seriously these bc foundation people are included chatting kids. They are not serious.

just so you guys know, Iconic has a few alt accounts that he uses to act like he's got vocal supporters. Sounds like a crazy person to me. Brammien and trioste are just two of them. I would look out if I were you guys. Also Brammien just posted that the Wall St event got "smashed" but what really happened was the BC people decided that there was enough BC to go around and decided to do a second event on top of the Wall St event and then Iconic went nuts and cancelled the Wall St event because he couldnt handle the spotlight being taken away from him. It was a very public meltdown where he even threatened to release all of his customers personal information as retaliation. Retaliation to what exactly? I have no idea because I've been through the threads and Since ONE guy (Gritt) said something unkind about Iconic's BC cards, Iconic took that as shots fired and engaged in a full on hate campaign against BC and anyone invovled in the community...

but mark my words, Iconic will shift focus immediately off of this issue because this is my first post, he will only question my integrity and brammien and trioste and will attack me but not deal with the issues at hand
Activity: 203
Hi everyone, just a few updates for today, so you know what are we doing:

1.- We have been talking to coders and hearing their proposals to implement anonymity in Libertycoin.
2.- The website is been changed, but it's almost ready.
3.- We will be releasing a paper wallet generator,a Dice game and getting a couple of new domains in a few hours.
4.- We are still contacting Multipool admins.
5.- We will modify the main post to make it look fancy.  Wink
6.- We are writing/preparing some big announcements and proposals that we will be releasing in a couple of days.

Regards

looking good!
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
once this goes anon with the mixer this thing is going to explode.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

IconicExpert
‏@IconicExpert
Well it is official.. I will be bringing my promotional expertise to XLB! I already started working on a plan and I can't wait to start!

Good news for LibertyCoin
Activity: 168
Gosh we have ignorant people.  His wall St was smashed by gritty soepkip and bc gang. Do your reading. He never had the chance to do it cause of the foundation set up by kids. Seriously these bc foundation people are included chatting kids. They are not serious.

Don't quote the troll. Most of us here are excited about XLB, but there are some that will come here and spread FUD. I am learning to have fun with the FUD and not take it serious. This is a good time to buy XLB while it is still cheap Smiley.
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

Hmmm. All I've seen is iconic raise prices with real results at bc and the development team is bunch of kids. IconicExpert has an ego. Sure. Who cares. If he brings results. He was long bc til the kiddies took over and made all the wrong marketing decisions.  I'm long xlb, and most that knew iconic in blackcoin also were. Do your research and see he brought results there til bc had an unelected coup foundation set up and been downhill since the children decided manage a coin in 10 million market cap with no experience and tons of immature behavior.  IconicExpert did not ruin bc. The children did.

+ 1
Activity: 210
He is here to help XLB?

How exactly? His wall street promotion did not even get off the ground. His cards have barely reached anybody even after the month. Whats the plan of promotion here instead of doing chest thumps of PUMP PUMP PUMP?

Why is there no transparency from him on the matter that he is going to launch his own coin in a few weeks? Will he stop promoting Liberty after that? Will he pull out of XLB and get his followers to pull out?

Gosh we have ignorant people.  His wall St was smashed by gritty soepkip and bc gang. Do your reading. He never had the chance to do it cause of the foundation set up by kids. Seriously these bc foundation people are included chatting kids. They are not serious.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

1.- We have been talking to coders and hearing their proposals to implement anonymity in Libertycoin.
3.- We will be releasing a paper wallet generator,a Dice game and getting a couple of new domains in a few hours.
5.- We will modify the main post to make it look fancy.  Wink
6.- We are writing/preparing some big announcements and proposals that we will be releasing in a couple of days.

Regards

+1000
Very beautiful new Libertycoin site, Congratulations!
LOL people just do not have a life. They make a fake account and follow someone around on a forum. This is what happens when you let kids have access to the internet.

In other news: LibertyCoin did well for its first day on MintPal!

Very classy IconicExpert. Showing your true colors about being unable to hold a debate. It's All about control. It's all about YOU YOU YOU and bit more YOU. Anybody providing a counter-opinion is a kid for you. Anybody providing a counterpoint is fake and spreading FUD.

For God's sake, WHY did you have to choose this coin? Sad
Because he did. Now stfu & go play outside, you are only fudding.

FUD = Fear, uncertainty and Doubt.

How I am fudding about XLB here? I am ultra long XLB. Did I ever express my concerns about the coin and the devs and its evolution? I fucking love XLB. However, I do have my fear, uncertainty and doubt about certain individuals like ICONICEXPERT because of their past history that is mired in controversy and politics. Do your research. Do your due diligence. Spend an hour maybe.

Do you want XLB to be mired in controversy, power struggles and narcissism as well? Do we want to be a community of bag holders?

Hmmm. All I've seen is iconic raise prices with real results at bc and the development team is bunch of kids. IconicExpert has an ego. Sure. Who cares. If he brings results. He was long bc til the kiddies took over and made all the wrong marketing decisions.  I'm long xlb, and most that knew iconic in blackcoin also were. Do your research and see he brought results there til bc had an unelected coup foundation set up and been downhill since the children decided manage a coin in 10 million market cap with no experience and tons of immature behavior.  IconicExpert did not ruin bc. The children did.

Thank you for the kind words and welcome to XLB!
Activity: 210
LOL people just do not have a life. They make a fake account and follow someone around on a forum. This is what happens when you let kids have access to the internet.

In other news: LibertyCoin did well for its first day on MintPal!

Very classy IconicExpert. Showing your true colors about being unable to hold a debate. It's All about control. It's all about YOU YOU YOU and bit more YOU. Anybody providing a counter-opinion is a kid for you. Anybody providing a counterpoint is fake and spreading FUD.

For God's sake, WHY did you have to choose this coin? Sad
Because he did. Now stfu & go play outside, you are only fudding.

FUD = Fear, uncertainty and Doubt.

How I am fudding about XLB here? I am ultra long XLB. Did I ever express my concerns about the coin and the devs and its evolution? I fucking love XLB. However, I do have my fear, uncertainty and doubt about certain individuals like ICONICEXPERT because of their past history that is mired in controversy and politics. Do your research. Do your due diligence. Spend an hour maybe.

Do you want XLB to be mired in controversy, power struggles and narcissism as well? Do we want to be a community of bag holders?

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

Regards

Thanks for this update. +10000

Regards

+1000
Activity: 154

Regards
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
IconicAmateur-Please stop your posts if they aren't benefitting this community.  Your are losing a lot of credibility for yourself now and any future community you may want to join since everyone can read your previous posts.

Any update on progress of anon implementation and/or timeline?  

Also, look at the buy/sell walls on Mint?  Even and can be consumed in no time.  

Liberty Coin @CryptoLiberty  ·  9 sek

Servers rented! Work has begun. Will be posting updates on progress. Hold tight! #libertycoin

Cheesy

Smiley... When do you think it will be live?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Liberty Coin @CryptoLiberty  ·  9 sek

Servers rented! Work has begun. Will be posting updates on progress. Hold tight! #libertycoin

Cheesy
nice to see the price stable around 8K Smiley

Yea...this seems to be the temporary floor. Starting tomorrow we being get the word out about XLB.
How we get back on the topic of what's important here. Who wants to get rich and help me make a mulitipool?

+1
Activity: 166
How we get back on the topic of what's important here. Who wants to get rich and help me make a mulitipool?
You said you would stop. Do it now. Iconic i suggest you take a new Anon name to keep this topic ontopic:D

Yea that is what they want me to do, change my name. I am sorry these clowns are flooding this thread with nonsense. However, it also gives XLB some visibility. Today I Tweeted about XLB needing a multi-pool. Hopefully someone launches one soon.
Jump to: