Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 218. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
You said you would stop. Do it now.

Ok Souljah, I am going to stop posting now. Lets sweep all the difficult questions under the rug because nobody likes hard questions.

Bad Karma and best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
More than a few people asked you to stop and go away. Now respect their wishes an go away...

I really don't understand why you are totally HUSH HUSH about your own coin launch? I have asked you several times but you avoid answering all the time. Is this the mark of a good communicator and promoter? How can you effectively promote Liberty if your loyalties lie elsewhere in a few weeks.

You said you would stop. Do it now. Iconic i suggest you take a new Anon name to keep this topic ontopic:D
More than a few people asked you to stop and go away. Now respect their wishes an go away...

I really don't understand why you are totally HUSH HUSH about your own coin launch? I have asked you several times but you avoid answering all the time. Is this the mark of a good communicator and promoter? How can you effectively promote Liberty if your loyalties lie elsewhere in a few weeks.

Worse is, if you ending up pumping this coin in the next two weeks and then leave to pump your own baby, will it create a dump? will we survive it?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'm going to start a new, clean and moderated thread if this nonsense carries on.

There's no need for that friend. You can easily just ignore everyone that is posting nonsense. I wouldn't want to see the original thread gone because of haters.

To quote the rapper Kanye West, "50 told me go ‘head, switch the style up And if they hate, then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up" - Good Life

LET THEM HATE & LETS WATCH THE MONEY PILE UP!  Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

+1 Smiley
Activity: 22
I'm going to start a new, clean and moderated thread if this nonsense carries on.

There's no need for that friend. You can easily just ignore everyone that is posting nonsense. I wouldn't want to see the original thread gone because of haters.

To quote the rapper Kanye West, "50 told me go ‘head, switch the style up And if they hate, then let 'em hate and watch the money pile up" - Good Life

LET THEM HATE & LETS WATCH THE MONEY PILE UP!  Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Apologies Alty, my intention is not to create conflict. I will stop posting if you think I am not asking valid questions.

That might need to happen if this continues. LibertyCoin is just getting off the ground and already the trolls are here. Once LibertyCoin takes off they will be coming here in full force.

Apologies Alty, my intention is not to create conflict. I will stop posting if you think I am not asking valid questions.

But I believe I am fighting for XLB. We are on the same side. What happens to us when the self-appointed promoter of LIBERTYCOIN launches his own coin in July and rallies all this troops to pump his own baby?

Can you get Iconic to answer this question?
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
RISE Project Manager
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
He is here to help XLB?

His cards have barely reached anybody even after the month.

Just more FUD. Over 330 cards were pre-ordered from the first batch. Almost 280 cards already shipped worldwide, and the rest will be finished shipped this week. Lost of people have been posting about their cards.

Now go away. No one cares about BlackCoin or what you have to say.

No cares about what I have to say?

LOL.

I already have 4 pms from different people asking me about your coin launch in JULY and its impact on other coins you supposedly promote.

This is a thread about libertycoin, did you not read it? If you wanna talk to IE do it privately. And no i dont care what you have to say, if you speak, speak liberty
He is here to help XLB?

Just more FUD. Over 330 cards were pre-ordered from the first batch. Almost 280 cards already shipped worldwide, and the rest will be finished shipped this week. Lost of people have been posting about their cards.

No cares about what I have to say?

LOL.

I already have 4 pms from different people asking me about your coin launch in JULY and its impact on other coins you supposedly promote.

He is here to help XLB?

legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
A coin that was released 10 days ago.

I am not obsessed. I urge you to stop picking up on nitty gritties and word plays. You very well know what I mean. You should ask the same questions as I am asking (unless ofcourse you are a shill account of the man himself). Can you deny the controversy, the politics, the drama that have been associated with Iconic and resulted the death of blackcoin? What guarantees a repeat will not occur?

Given his nature, He is obviously not going to engage with me or anybody else and assure the community that he won't make this another power struggle of his. We are on slippery slope here. Also he is launching his own coin in a few weeks. Will he dump XLB once he needs to rally his troops for his own coin?

Or are you guys going to follow him wherever he goes like a pied piper? Who's going to answer these questions?

blackcoin ist dead lol its just that people keep buying crapclones

Zimbeck, my fight is not with you. I respect you and urge you to not participate here since you will not be able to contribute like the way you contribute to BC, and actually bring bad reputation to BC.

I think Libertycoin has a future. I really do. But I am also worried that Iconic and his gang will have a very adverse effect on this coin. They will desert us soon when the power struggles are over.

OK thank you. You are correct I really could not help myself it was too tempting to resist the urge comment here hahaha. Ok take care fellas. Try not to fight too much.  Wink
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
WE DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT BLACK COIN HERE or what anybody did or didn't do for them. NOW! FUCK OFFFFFFF
Activity: 573
XLB.24HASH.COM - will be closed after in next several hours

Sorry for this situation with payout problems.

But I'm not a thief or a cheater !!!!

I have already returned 95% of all stuck coins !!!

Please understand that manual payout is not easy mission !!!

If some one didn't recive the coins: please e-mail at [email protected] (not pm on bitcointalk)

The e-mail must be sent by e-mail registered in xlb.24hash.com (also send and ID of account)

This is not true, I wrote to you 3 times here and send 6 messages in mail, pm and direct to the pool. I have received 0 coins. You are is still holding 3200 of my coins and have not answered me, at least send me a message and say you are sorry.
And note; I did not use a single bad word in any of them or write other places. This was to help you / give you time - so please give me back my money now.
Activity: 714
RISE Project Manager
He is here to help XLB?

How exactly? His wall street promotion did not even get off the ground. His cards have barely reached anybody even after the month. Whats the plan of promotion here instead of doing chest thumps of PUMP PUMP PUMP?

Why is there no transparency from him on the matter that he is going to launch his own coin in a few weeks? Will he stop promoting Liberty after that? Will he pull out of XLB and get his followers to pull out?

Such wasted negative energy.

Why not focus on being productive?
He is here to help XLB?

How exactly? His wall street promotion did not even get off the ground. His cards have barely reached anybody even after the month. Whats the plan of promotion here instead of doing chest thumps of PUMP PUMP PUMP?

Why is there no transparency from him on the matter that he is going to launch his own coin in a few weeks? Will he stop promoting Liberty after that? Will he pull out of XLB and get his followers to pull out?

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I am use to this now. They are trying to get me into a back and forth "argument" and I wont take the bait. This week I will start promoting XLB, lets focus on taking this to Pluto.

Ok, I am not trying to engage with you and get you to respond. You obviously will not answer relevant questions. You never have.

I was trying to get a debate started in the community of the long term impact of a guy like you and your legions of followers. When you launch your own coin what happens to XLB? The community needs to be aware.

Hi - you've referenced IE launching his own coin a few times. I had never heard this before, but that doesn't mean it's true/not true. What do you know about this and can you provide the community with some irrefutable data so we can evaluate for ourselves? Thanks!
Activity: 616
Seriously, you guys are giving IE way too much credit. Are you telling me IE has so much power that he was single handedly able to bring down BlackCoin? Then i guess the BC commuinity was not as strong as you thought. Please take the IconicExpert & BC discussion to another thread. This is a thread for discussing LibertyCoin, and I am really tired of reading all this shit!

+1000

I would also like to discuss ways on helping XLB. But remember, every time they post here they are just making XLB more visible.

I realise that it bumps the thread, but when people get in to read about the coin they see so much fud, and might just move along because of that...
Jump to: