Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 239. (Read 359863 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It's time for a new MintPal choice market, and today we're adding a X11 based and now fully PoS coin that is gaining traction quite quickly. - MintPal

Hum...you think it can be XLB? Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
It's time for a new MintPal choice market, and today we're adding a X11 based and now fully PoS coin that is gaining traction quite quickly. - MintPal

Big news Smiley

could it be  Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 224

Big news Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
FUD works to the advantage of believers and strong hands.
My orders all filled, now I'll wait for as long as it takes for XLB to hit Mintpal. And yes I'll vote every hour, what about U?

Exactly. This coin is very young and it has a lot of time to grow. Some people want quick cash, while others are willing to wait for 100,000 sat like me.

What features does this coin have or plan to have that will take it above 100k sats?  Thanks in advance

It is community driven coin that has thread where posts are not deleted like they are on CINNI thread, enough?

Much feature + Such wow = FAIL
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 168
a crypto community that is driven by dollar signs will eventually make the crypto crumble....when you all cash out.

You mean the same thing that happened with Cinni?
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
no because i have already dumped my coins into you at more then 150% profit
 feels good to change it up from 150$ hour to about 1362$ a hour

An investor that can't do simple math. If you turned $150 into $1362, that would be 808% profit, not 150%.

1+1 = 2 not 3

+1

He thinks he is a whale but he is a Guppy. Can we please make Zackgeno our official mascot?
haha classic IE trying to find any little thing that has nothing to do with what im talking about and fyi bud as i mentioned earlier when you were trying to bash me because of my bct name, how i was underage, several minutes before you even mention anything to do with me inquiring liquor, in fact i was having a nice conversation with a few devs of different coins several hours before mentioned me drinking crown royal, for someone as desperate as you, i would be scrambling to post things also, maybe  if you weren't so god dam retarded you would maybe bring a conflict up, but since you are to young, stupid to mention or bring up anything worth while, other then you're precious ( hey guys guess what i bought 1million xlb along with troiste ) me and him are gonna  be behind it full force for about 2 weeks, then leave ya in the shitter
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
My orders all filled, now I'll wait for as long as it takes for XLB to hit Mintpal. And yes I'll vote every hour, what about U?

Exactly. This coin is very young and it has a lot of time to grow. Some people want quick cash, while others are willing to wait for 100,000 sat like me.

What features does this coin have or plan to have that will take it above 100k sats?  Thanks in advance

It is community driven coin that has thread where posts are not deleted like they are on CINNI thread, enough?

a crypto community that is driven by dollar signs will eventually make the crypto crumble....when you all cash out. oh wait kinda like what just happened. 9k to 3k LOL
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

What features does this coin have or plan to have that will take it above 100k sats?  Thanks in advance

Activity: 126

What features does this coin have or plan to have that will take it above 100k sats?  Thanks in advance
see even cinni coin is asking why are you special? what does  this coin offer? IE? lol take that to that dump where it belongs have fun, watch the next 10 devs post what did i tell you? someone has more pull then you think IE, you having fun yet?
i sure am

You just answered your own question...

From now on, I'm going to have to call you "Other Barry"

First one to correctly get the reference gets 5 XLB
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
this coin is an absolute sham. P&D @ its finest. The only reason this coin attracted me was Zerocoin WHICH is no longer even being implemented. You guys all got burned. lol. keep saying moon this moon that. you are all dreaming. Grab some DRM while your at it since you all like failing
Activity: 6
 feels good to change it up from 150$ hour to about 1362$ a hour

An investor that can't do simple math. If you turned $150 into $1362, that would be 808% profit, not 150%.

1+1 = 2 not 3

+1

He thinks he is a whale but he is a Guppy. Can we please make Zackgeno our official mascot?

see even cinni coin is asking why are you special? what does  this coin offer? IE? lol take that to that dump where it belongs have fun, watch the next 10 devs post what did i tell you? someone has more pull then you think IE, you having fun yet?
i sure am

3btc whale at 44 sat driving the price down. Accumulation time.
3 btc = a 1500 sat drop? in seconds how delusional are you? current price 2800 sat, there is no going higher, realize this now, before you lose every penny you own, or wait fuck it buy it all you retarded fuckwad
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Who is care about your profit...
well as you can see alot of people  care what i post otherwise this coin wouldn't have suffered a 65%+ drop in the last few hours

and have fun finding someone that can implement those DS features, ps i have already talked to the dev's on my AC account And they have already personally offered me 300000 xlb or 15 btc something sound abit fishy?
haha, imma just go back to my hero member account and watch IE and his personal motives tell  he can make another 1000% ROI in 2 day's while leaving poeple with a 70% loss
Activity: 166

Who is care about your profit...
well as you can see alot of people  care what i post otherwise this coin wouldn't have suffered a 65%+ drop in the last few hours

and have fun finding someone that can implement those DS features, ps i have already talked to the dev's on my AC account And they have already personally offered me 300000 xlb or 15 btc something sound abit fishy?

lies lies lies...it's cringe worthy reading your posts.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 45
3btc whale at 44 sat driving the price down. Accumulation time.
Jump to: