Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 240. (Read 359863 times)

legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
glad to have anything under 3k lol Cheesy
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
FUD works to the advantage of believers and strong hands.
My orders all filled, now I'll wait for as long as it takes for XLB to hit Mintpal. And yes I'll vote every hour, what about U?
no because i have already dumped my coins into you at more then 150% profit

Who is care about your profit...
well as you can see alot of people  care what i post otherwise this coin wouldn't have suffered a 65%+ drop in the last few hours

and have fun finding someone that can implement those DS features, ps i have already talked to the dev's on my AC account And they have already personally offered me 300000 xlb or 15 btc something sound abit fishy?
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
My orders all filled, now I'll wait for as long as it takes for XLB to hit Mintpal. And yes I'll vote every hour, what about U?

Just voted +1

Was it you that dumped? Thank you Smiley
BTW Good to know that you still hold sub 35 sat. Makes me wonder about your boast of profit.

Red Alert LIAR!!! on the loose
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
 feels good to change it up from 150$ hour to about 1362$ a hour

An investor that can't do simple math. If you turned $150 into $1362, that would be 808% profit, not 150%.

1+1 = 2 not 3
Activity: 224
What happened to the coin? price drop so fast, just because one person say negative?
In order to shut him up, can someone check if there is hidden premine?
Too much sell order makes me feel strange.

Actually this is normal. I have seen this before with almost all coins. The miners usually dump first, then the smaller investors who want a quick ROI buy and then dump quickly, and then the "whales" come in and buy afterwards. Use this opportunity to buy cheap coins.

Thank you for reply. In my opinion, as long as there is no hidden premine, this coin will have at least 500% uptrend to go.

I am buying in at around 2000 sat, come and fill my orders for those who don't believe in XLB.

well as you can see alot of people  care what i post otherwise this coin wouldn't have suffered a 65%+ drop in the last few hours
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
What happened to the coin? price drop so fast, just because one person say negative?

Actually this is normal. I have seen this before with almost all coins. The miners usually dump first, then the smaller investors who want a quick ROI buy and then dump quickly, and then the "whales" come in and buy afterwards. Use this opportunity to buy cheap coins.

Fucking hell 2K, I'm buying more Grin
So If let's say darksend does get implemented, does that include the mega nodes?
no they can't implement mega nodes due to that part being offsource, they will not be open sourcing the entire darksend features, they will only implement a part of the code, i have already talked to several teams, involving personal money to find out what is going on with the latest coins, i previously knew about the AC premine before anyone, but was not to disclose it, due to unpaid funds, i was waiting for my antminer's ROI to pay it back since 95% of my btc is in cold storage

That's not actually true, all of Darksend will be open source. It's not yet but that's because it's still being developed. Still it won't be as easy as copy/paste to get darksend working with some new coin.
um, no it will not so have fun

Here's a quote from Evan, the dev of Darkcoin:

"Here's the new schedule for development:

- RC2 (masternode payments, DGW3) : May 14th
- RC3 (1000 DRK limit and denominated change) : May 21st
- After this, I'll find someone to vet the code and open source.
- RC4 (Bugs, security issues)
- Testing, then opensource"

Maybe you didn't realize this was the plan, but yeah it is. Sorry to muck up this thread with DRK talk I just don't like false information being spread.

Exactly. This coin is very young and it has a lot of time to grow. Some people want quick cash, while others are willing to wait for 100,000 sat like me.
Activity: 101

Activity: 101

Just voted +1
 feels good to change it up from 150$ hour to about 1362$ a hour
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Do not forget to vote for LibertyCoin on Mintpal: https://www.mintpal.com/voting
don't bother it's never gonna get on there since there is hidden premine  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Why are you still in this tread? Cant you just leave? Yu are only negative here

god dam really? when i mentioned this there was less then 12% of members in the thread online, normaly 10-20% don't post in this case it would be around 40 60%
I have hope in XLB, let's get the rumors out.
You asked a question, I answered, if you don't like it, that's fine.

Dumbshit? Really? I have 4x R9 280x's, at the moment, half a LTC is a good day for me with mining. I managed to mine 19916 XLB in 5 days which even at this cheap price is still 1BTC so how is this a bad coin for me??

Why not put the keyboard down, have another beer and leave us to it.

+1000

Do not waste your time and I should not have wasted mine. I have to learn to ignore the trolls and focus on the job at hand. We all should donate some BTC@Mintpal to get Liberty some more votes.
LOL, YO IRONIC EXPERT WANT ME TO LINk A IMGUR OF ME POSTING THAT TO YOU ? FUCKTARD.............., now it's getting sad bro can't even comprehend the  things you hear about and watch from the things you personally think about, LOL delusional fuck
You asked a question, I answered, if you don't like it, that's fine.

Dumbshit? Really? I have 4x R9 280x's, at the moment, half a LTC is a good day for me with mining. I managed to mine 19916 XLB in 5 days which even at this cheap price is still 1BTC so how is this a bad coin for me??

Why not put the keyboard down, have another beer and leave us to it.

+1000

Do not waste your time and I should not have wasted mine. I have to learn to ignore the trolls and focus on the job at hand. We all should donate some BTC@Mintpal to get Liberty some more votes.
Jump to: