Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 248. (Read 359864 times)

Activity: 204
Merit: 101
Libertycoin added on Mintpal voting page! Go vote now  Wink
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Last episode of the BlackCoin Hitler parody:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt5qDXGFRko
real mature there....ill admit i did laugh a bit lol.
Activity: 42
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Better buy XLB while its still cheap...
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
man i watched this as Iconic left our Blackcoin community...I really hope you guys dont get burned by him;alot of us really trusted him. I hope he is truly not a scammer.

+1.

Watch Iconic create a topic bashing Libertycoin when he sells. If he does what he did with Blackcoin he will be bashing Libertycoin before everyone has even got their libertycoin cards.
85%+ to lazy to do the math lol anyways 85%+ of all xlb was traded under 2k wonder who was  dumb enough to buy it, what's different from this coin then anyother POS COIN oh ya, THIS COINS POS DOESN'T WORK lol
He is trolling to buy cheap coins.... Roll Eyes
wanna see my bittrex account?
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
man i watched this as Iconic left our Blackcoin community...I really hope you guys dont get burned by him;alot of us really trusted him. I hope he is truly not a scammer.

+1.

Watch Iconic create a topic bashing Libertycoin when he sells. If he does what he did with Blackcoin he will be bashing Libertycoin before everyone has even got their libertycoin cards.
85%+ to lazy to do the math lol anyways 85%+ of all xlb was traded under 2k wonder who was  dumb enough to buy it, what's different from this coin then anyother POS COIN oh ya, THIS COINS POS DOESN'T WORK lol
He is trolling to buy cheap coins.... Roll Eyes

+1.

85%+ to lazy to do the math lol anyways 85%+ of all xlb was traded under 2k wonder who was  smart enough to buy it, what's different from this coin then anyother POS COIN oh ya, THIS COINS POS DOESN'T WORK lol anyway's trioiste and iconic are already cashing out on you fools, god dam how greedy can you be you really think this will even come close to 90k? let alone 25k? LET ALONE 15K what does this offer
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

+1.

Activity: 56
oh ya don't forget this, btw this is troiste and iconic
have fun with you're shitcoin with dev's that can't code worth a dime ='/ feel sorry for any retard that bought into inconics greed.

Sell! you fools!

Stop your FUD...
oh ya don't forget this, btw this is troiste and iconic
have fun with you're shitcoin with dev's that can't code worth a dime ='/ feel sorry for any retard that bought into inconics greed.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Since Zerocoin integration was dropped because dev don't even know how to make it work, what is special about this coin ?

without zero integration there is nothing special about this coin.

Actually there is: Reduced supply, mining was done using X11 algorithm, DarkSend to be implemented in this coin, POS.

Plus:

Increase of 1000%+ in value without even getting to major exchanges.

this wasn't even the first POS coin to implement a anonymous feature LOOK UP XC LOL this coin is so shitty it's POS doesn't even work look at there code
I looked at the code and the nstakemaxage time is -1, which sets the max weight of the coins LOL FUCKING FAIL ASS COIN

Dude if you are a coder, instead of hating, pick up the bounty for implementing an anon feature Smiley
why should i? you think this coin is good? what does it offer? NOTHING WHAT DO THE DEVS OFFER NOTHING OK, THEY ARE OFFERING A BOUNTY TO FIX THE'RE GARBAGE CODE, I WOULDN'T FUCKING FIX THE'ERE CODE FOR 20BTC.

The bounty is around 17 BTC, which is over 7.500 Dollar, when you dont need the money then gtfo.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Since Zerocoin integration was dropped because dev don't even know how to make it work, what is special about this coin ?

Actually there is: Reduced supply, mining was done using X11 algorithm, DarkSend to be implemented in this coin, POS.

Plus:

this wasn't even the first POS coin to implement a anonymous feature LOOK UP XC LOL this coin is so shitty it's POS doesn't even work look at there code
I looked at the code and the nstakemaxage time is -1, which sets the max weight of the coins LOL FUCKING FAIL ASS COIN

Dude if you are a coder, instead of hating, pick up the bounty for implementing an anon feature Smiley
why should i? you think this coin is good? what does it offer? NOTHING WHAT DO THE DEVS OFFER NOTHING OK, THEY ARE OFFERING A BOUNTY TO FIX THE'RE GARBAGE CODE, I WOULDN'T FUCKING FIX THE'ERE CODE FOR 20BTC.

Of course everyone is entitled to their opinion, but may I ask you why you are so angry?

Plus:

Plus:

anyone got a pic of the're POS WORKING? I BET NOT! see my post on the last page, must be nice to be able to code worth shit yet make a currency 800k+ in less then 10 day's LOL
Guys let's keep this a friendly place Smiley
XLB is rising again, volume is insane, Mintpal will add us soon I think. The sun is shining (depending on your location literally)

All systems go!

Sun is shining here as well!! And I'm having a hoppy red ale outside watching XLB climb!
Life is beautiful!  Cool

Cheers my man, here in my part of the world it's morning so I'm having my breakfast coffee Smiley

Plus:

Maybe if the dev didin't pay hazord for a coingen replica of his own this maybe worth something  Roll Eyes

Plus:

Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Guys let's keep this a friendly place Smiley
XLB is rising again, volume is insane, Mintpal will add us soon I think. The sun is shining (depending on your location literally)

All systems go!

Sun is shining here as well!! And I'm having a hoppy red ale outside watching XLB climb!
Life is beautiful!  Cool
Jump to: