Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 250. (Read 359864 times)

Activity: 315
Merit: 100
who would actually invest in a coin where the 67th page of the ANN thread has a bounty for a "dev" to integrate the most integral part of their coin?  Am i missing something here.. why not launch a coin thats already finished (or at least has a plan)? .. check out the DRM thread.. seems this is the new scam nowadays.. okay, don't flame me, i'll try to read the other 65 pages..
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Because they're all P&D's
Activity: 168
this coin is a joke. obvious P&D.

People claim that about every new coin that launches. Why do you claim it is a P&D?
Activity: 84
this coin is a joke. obvious P&D.
legendary
Activity: 801
Merit: 1000
if you look at any market bubble patterns you will identify that we could be sat in a bulls trap before rapid expansion.

Just saying, night night, hold on tight Smiley.
Activity: 118
Any info on dev? Not another asiacoin is it??

Actually that little dump was good. This coin is going to go a lot further than 6000 - 7000 sat. It was trading at 3000 sat roughly 24 hours ago. Give it time...

I hope you are right on it. it seems like it goes farther and farther down.

Farther and farther down? It is trading above 6500 sat. Yesterday it was trading around 3000 sat. Yes it had a high of 9500 but people are expected to around these levels. Perfect time to pick some up.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Actually that little dump was good. This coin is going to go a lot further than 6000 - 7000 sat. It was trading at 3000 sat roughly 24 hours ago. Give it time...

I hope you are right on it. it seems like it goes farther and farther down.
legendary
I'm rather put off by the size of those top 100 wallets, very heavy. Going to be a crazy ride and risk to get to the top. Disregarding my earlier thoughts on the ceiling.

I'm not used to analyzing wallet rankings. Is this really unusually skewed? Only like the top ~12 seem massive.

There is a rich list? Where is it located?

http://5.250.177.28:8050/richlist/

I guess I read into it too much, it looks fairly good and distributed looking at it again a second time, those wallets are always filled at the top usually exchanges and such.

If I did cause any panic to make it dip there sorry :\. On the other hands thanks a lot for the coins.
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I'm rather put off by the size of those top 100 wallets, very heavy. Going to be a crazy ride and risk to get to the top. Disregarding my earlier thoughts on the ceiling.

I'm not used to analyzing wallet rankings. Is this really unusually skewed? Only like the top ~12 seem massive.

Activity: 225

Activity: 519
Merit: 253

Activity: 177
Activity: 177
how come there is no pump on this coin yet on polo?
cuz its another shitty copy+paste P&D. lol

yeah, bitcoin also copy paste from brain.. Grin
legendary
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Activity: 84
cuz its another shitty copy+paste P&D. lol
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
time for someone to create a liberty multipool

Guy from TradeMyBit working on it so I'm sure soon we'll have great multipool.

Nice!
Jump to: