Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 256. (Read 359864 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
XLB growth depends on how the team is hype, if it is for a small interest, then it will soon be dead
You just missed the train。 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
"24hashcom" put my coins sent to me, wait, I guess they are dealing with all customers to send the coins.
"Mpalenciac" Please like 24hashcom as an honest person, not a liar. Please send us a coin, or tell us about your work process
Hi oyg911, please check the spreadsheet with the payments sent to your wallet address, you can confirm these in the block explorer.
Let me know to the pm, I'm not following this thread anymore.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
XLB growth depends on how the team is hype, if it is for a small interest, then it will soon be dead
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I have been PMing everyone who has supported me and telling them to buy LibertyCoin because it is the next coin I will officially support. I have a few people ready to offer the professional expertise and get this moving fast. We definitely need to start emailing MintPal because Liberty will out grow Bittrex very soon.

If I put the same energy in as I put in with BlackCoin this will take off very quickly.

hehe nice,

guys make your body ready, this coin go now from 7.000 to 70.000 or in other words from 500k market cap right now to 5 million market cap
legendary
Just got this on Twitter, the bounty for the coder who implements anon technology has increased Cheesy

Liberty Coin ‏@CryptoLiberty 19 sec.

Update: Bounty increased 2 #BTC & 150K for implementation of anon technology. Send in your info at [email protected] #Libertycoin

https://twitter.com/CryptoLiberty/status/467372114941464576

Folks it's only a matter of time until someone picks up that bounty and sends us all straight to the moon !

mhh, 150k are about 12 BTC (right now @ 8000 satoshi), so why you dont offer right now 14 btc and no xlb?

Do you dont think that it sound better when you offer someone 14 btc or when you offer someone 2 btc and 150k xlb?

with a 14 btc offer the developer stand in a line.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Hyperspace snail
Just got this on Twitter, the bounty for the coder who implements anon technology has increased Cheesy

Update: Bounty increased 2 #BTC & 150K for implementation of anon technology. Send in your info at [email protected] #Libertycoin

Folks it's only a matter of time until someone picks up that bounty and sends us all straight to the moon !

Thats over 5000USD Smiley
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

Activity: 140
1000% in 3 days  Smiley
not bad  Grin

Grin

I was not expecting to be this fast really... but I had the 1000% feeling immediately after checking this coin for the first time
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
These past two days have been amazing. We might have witnessed the birth of three new top 10 altcoins: Darkcoin, Libertycoin and Nautiluscoin. If you think about it, Litecoin has zero advantage over DRK, XLB or NAUT. There is a second spot to be had on the market cap list and my guess it will be one of those three with the other two in close proximity. I feel we have entered a new phase, among the tons and tons of shitcoins being pooped out daily we find these three gems that actually bring something new to the table.

Edit : Blackcoin and Silkcoin also make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, although they cater for another niche than DRK, XLB and NAUT.

Agreed Springfield-> Secure, fast, minimal distribution, and true anonymity.  Very attractive!
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
1000% in 3 days  Smiley
not bad  Grin
Activity: 140
I have been PMing everyone who has supported me and telling them to buy LibertyCoin because it is the next coin I will officially support. I have a few people ready to offer the professional expertise and get this moving fast. We definitely need to start emailing MintPal because Liberty will out grow Bittrex very soon.

If I put the same energy in as I put in with BlackCoin this will take off very quickly.

+100000000000000

Well thank you for your efforts kind sir, it is very much appreciated  Smiley
These past two days have been amazing. We might have witnessed the birth of three new top 10 altcoins: Darkcoin, Libertycoin and Nautiluscoin. If you think about it, Litecoin has zero advantage over DRK, XLB or NAUT. There is a second spot to be had on the market cap list and my guess it will be one of those three with the other two in close proximity. I feel we have entered a new phase, among the tons and tons of shitcoins being pooped out daily we find these three gems that actually bring something new to the table.

Edit : Blackcoin and Silkcoin also make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, although they cater for another niche than DRK, XLB and NAUT.
Activity: 168

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I am wondering what happen if there is no bid wall on order book. will it be corpse or not?
Activity: 196
I'm not sure how many new coins have had this much volume on bittrex, but I can guarantee it hasn't been very many.
legendary
257 BTC volume in 24h

and we are only on bittrex yet  Cheesy
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
yes Cinni coin hit 30k sat easily after mintpal  Wink

with all the hype of darksend can beat 100k sat  Cool
legendary
Lol don't worry about those fake sell walls Smiley This coin is gold and people know this, just scare tactics of a couple of whales. People selling now are unwise, accumulate on the dips and watch this baby truly fly when it hits a large exchange (Bittrex, kudos to you for providing an excellent service in the meantime)

i see  Grin
a lot of buys atm
Lol don't worry about those fake sell walls Smiley This coin is gold and people know this, just scare tactics of a couple of whales. People selling now are unwise, accumulate on the dips and watch this baby truly fly when it hits a large exchange (Bittrex, kudos to you for providing an excellent service in the meantime)
Jump to: