Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 253. (Read 359864 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Poloniex Exchange ‏@Poloniex  2m

XLB/BTC (Libertycoin) and CURE/BTC (Curecoin) markets added. Get Curecoin by folding proteins!

UBER UBER UBER

+1 GJ

Nice Smiley but wait a second please I want to buy more! dont send it yet to the moon  Grin

This BTC confirmations time make me want to smash my pc  Angry

LMAO
Activity: 140

XLB/BTC (Libertycoin) and CURE/BTC (Curecoin) markets added. Get Curecoin by folding proteins!

UBER UBER UBER

+1 GJ

Nice Smiley but wait a second please I want to buy more! dont send it yet to the moon  Grin

This BTC confirmations time make me want to smash my pc  Angry
Live on Polo...wave goodbye to the moon..Pluto here we come...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
poloniex is nice, because chinese people can buy there, now the chinese buy all coins, and there are only 16 million  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 801
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hi,

I'm an Ubuntu user. When I tried to compile the wallet, I got this:

No rule to make target `build_config.mk'.  Stop.

Has anybody an idea how to solve this?
Activity: 966
Merit: 550

UBER UBER UBER

UBER UBER UBER

+1 GJ
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC

UBER UBER UBER

Great news !
MintPal is next !
Activity: 565
Merit: 500

UBER UBER UBER
DAMN IT...why is BTC so slow? By the time I can buy more it will be at 11,000 sat... Cry

Same problem here bro, just transferred some NAUT gains into BTC getting it out of Mintpal to Bittrex, but XLB is rising too fast Smiley (first world problems)

+1
Activity: 140
DAMN IT...why is BTC so slow? By the time I can buy more it will be at 11,000 sat... Cry

Same problem here bro, just transferred some NAUT gains into BTC getting it out of Mintpal to Bittrex, but XLB is rising too fast Smiley (first world problems)
Activity: 616
Activity: 609
My guess is Mintpal will add this coin asap, but right now they are probably drinking and celebrating the fees collected due to the massive NAUT volume. They are reading this for sure : guys just put down your beer for one second and add XLB  Cheesy (please?  Kiss)
Activity: 840
Hiring those rigs has paid off that's for sure.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
big btc whale is here.

13 btc x $450 = $5850 wow  ( I think that is correct)

9k is here already, next step is 12k and so on.
Activity: 829
And multipool is on the way and the guy working on it is guy behind TradeMyBit
Jump to: