Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 265. (Read 359864 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 550
When the news comes a developer has come forward to implement a darksend like feature into Libertycoin it will destroy all competition.

u just gave me goosebumps, man. buying more NOW hahaha

Lol Smiley well that is the reason I bought in myself. The thing which is hot right now in cryptocurrencies is the ability to send funds and or messages anonymously through the blockchain. That is what partly makes Darkcoin so succesful at the moment. Of course, in the long term other qualities matter as well such as ASIC or multipool resistance, merchant acceptance etcetera.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
When the news comes a developer has come forward to implement a darksend like feature into Libertycoin it will destroy all competition.

u just gave me goosebumps, man. buying more NOW hahaha
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Activity: 1005
Merit: 500
Activity: 140
This coin will be killed. IconicExpert, troiste...

You will see when something goes wrong you have the biggest trolls already here.

And if you get some success, barrabas will come and he will post HUGE textwalls of FUD then.

Let's hope I'm wrong...

You are wrong. We are not just trolls. We are wealthy people with cash. Investors. We are not worthless losers flying around with donations money Wink

Got it? Now you either buy this MASSIVE COIN or GTFO!!!!!!

So what u're actually saying is, you're not JUST a troll -- u r also a fat cat investor.    o.O   

I dunno man, but just between you and me, I don't think you should be advertising that.

Peace & Love , bro XD

Well, I'm just talking for myself about that troll part. Cheesy

I admit that I'm a troll sometimes, BUT THAT'S PART OF THE BUSiNESS!

NOW DUMP ALL YOUR OTHER COINS AND BUY LIBERTYCOINS. NOW!!!

Heyyo, let's not be bitchy again, else we would have the same exact prob we have in BLK. Let's work together this time.

I'm with you, this is the peace and LIBERTY territory Wink
Activity: 196

You will see when something goes wrong you have the biggest trolls already here.

And if you get some success, barrabas will come and he will post HUGE textwalls of FUD then.

Let's hope I'm wrong...

You are wrong. We are not just trolls. We are wealthy people with cash. Investors. We are not worthless losers flying around with donations money Wink

So what u're actually saying is, you're not JUST a troll -- u r also a fat cat investor.    o.O   

I dunno man, but just between you and me, I don't think you should be advertising that.

Peace & Love , bro XD

Heyyo, let's not be bitchy again, else we would have the same exact prob we have in BLK. Let's work together this time.

Let's hope I'm wrong...

Peace & Love , bro XD

Activity: 616
Yes, we're all the same ... Wink

Let's hope I'm wrong...

Peace & Love , bro XD

Let's hope I'm wrong...

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's hope I'm wrong...
Activity: 778
Merit: 1000
LETS GET THE MESSAGE OUT AND RETWEET PLEASE;

Crypto Analyst ‏@NewWolong  · 13 sec.  
@mintpalexchange How high must Libertycoin ( XLB) go, before I can buy some at mintpal. #MINTPAL #XLB

Crypto Analyst ‏@NewWolong  · 2 u  
@poloniex How high does XLB ( Libertycoin) have to go before you will add this coin? #XLB

Activity: 1232
Merit: 501
LETS MAKE THIS THE BEST COIN OF THE CRYPTO WORLD!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=159

PUMP IT UP!!!!
So guys sent an email to Poloniex
Here it is :

Libertycoin is a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) coin that was mined for one week based on the Proof-of-Work (PoW) principle using the X11 hashing algorithm. Offering a short PoW mining time-window has proven in the past to be an effective way of achieving a more uniform distribution.  Libertycoin is based on the Peercoin and Zerocoin code base.

The community is actively helping to implement an anonymous feature to be the first POS Anonymous cryptocurrency in the world.
The code has been vetted by the VTC dev , BC dev , Fedora dev aswell as various other developers to implement either a DRK Send feature when it goes open source (25th of May) or the Fedoracoin mixer code.

There is currently a 2BTC and 100.000 XLB bonus (which is growing) to the first person to implement the anonymous feature into this new innovative POS-Anon Coin.

Technical specifications (XLB)
Algorithm: X11 – 100% proof of stake
Total coins: 16,500,000
Block Times: 1 minute
POS interest: 1% per year
Min stake time: 8 hours

+1
thats great

Great news, what u say: that Darksend goes open source on 25th May. Let's see liberty rise even b4 that, so that the anon feature is not just rocket fuel, but afterburner and warpdrive as well  XD
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Activity: 177
Here it is :

Libertycoin is a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) coin that was mined for one week based on the Proof-of-Work (PoW) principle using the X11 hashing algorithm. Offering a short PoW mining time-window has proven in the past to be an effective way of achieving a more uniform distribution.  Libertycoin is based on the Peercoin and Zerocoin code base.

The community is actively helping to implement an anonymous feature to be the first POS Anonymous cryptocurrency in the world.
The code has been vetted by the VTC dev , BC dev , Fedora dev aswell as various other developers to implement either a DRK Send feature when it goes open source (25th of May) or the Fedoracoin mixer code.

There is currently a 2BTC and 100.000 XLB bonus (which is growing) to the first person to implement the anonymous feature into this new innovative POS-Anon Coin.

+1
thats great
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
XLB can make a link like DRM http://chain.dreamcoin.me/richlist/
Ranking as the owner of the account balance, so that everyone can see every day the number of people using XLB is becoming more or fewer.

Glad you like it, dev can touch base with me if he wants to talk about it.

I think this system is nice
I do not know XLB authors add that he would be willing to
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Here it is :

Libertycoin is a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) coin that was mined for one week based on the Proof-of-Work (PoW) principle using the X11 hashing algorithm. Offering a short PoW mining time-window has proven in the past to be an effective way of achieving a more uniform distribution.  Libertycoin is based on the Peercoin and Zerocoin code base.

Good, because Poloniex not be shielded China, opened Poloniex attract Chinese investors
Activity: 565
Here it is :

Libertycoin is a Proof-of-Stake (PoS) coin that was mined for one week based on the Proof-of-Work (PoW) principle using the X11 hashing algorithm. Offering a short PoW mining time-window has proven in the past to be an effective way of achieving a more uniform distribution.  Libertycoin is based on the Peercoin and Zerocoin code base.

Jump to: