Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 268. (Read 359864 times)

nov
Activity: 433
Merit: 251
Independent crypto developer
Liberty QT wallet does not start for me on Mac OS X Mavericks.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
14 btc buy walls only from 2400 to 2600  Shocked
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
SellALL, BuyBTC
11 BTC buy walls on bittrex, nice

i think 1 million market cap (about 10.000 Satoshi) is easy to reach in the next days

This will happen as soon as XLB is listed on any lager exchange. MinPal would be nice.
Can we add the coin to the voting system.
I contacted them to add XLB. You should do the same.
legendary
our priority should be to get on mintpal.
imo its the n°1 exchange of altcoins with on of the biggest trading volume.

https://twitter.com/WhalePump/status/467069935110602752
legendary
11 BTC buy walls on bittrex, nice

i think 1 million market cap (about 10.000 Satoshi) is easy to reach in the next days
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
24hash.com deleted all accounts and captured all coins, did anyone received coins back?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Can somebody bring some clarity into this: In what way is Liberycoin anonymous in the way it's coded today? Does it have Zerocoin implementations, or is it removed?
I'm potentionally investing in a few coins, but the information I've found so far is really ambiguous.
Thanks.

Its really simple actually, I can save you a ton of reading:

LibertyCoin launched with the Zerocoin libraries in the code waiting further development.  With the intention of implementing anonymous transactions once the code was mature.     However the OP was worded in such a way many had thought it was implemented and working.  After many pages of confusion and the OP being uncertain how to answer many of the questions due to having a temporarily un-reach-able Lead Dev created a FUD nightmare that we are just getting out of.   Combine this with a pool having trouble and holding a bunch of coins it caused a massive dump from multipools who mined the coin knocking the price down.

If the OP was worded differently, and there was no early pool trouble I think this coin would be at 10k Sats and rising fast.    Instead what we have is a severely undervalued coin gaining traction everyday in what I would consider to be a fantastic launch.

Moving forward, it has been discovered that Zerocoin code may not be finished in the future.   And the community has rallied a large bounty to hire a developer to take over finishing some-type of anonymous transaction method for LibertyCoin.  The bounty will continue to grow until developers sign on so it will happen.

We also have a Multipool in the works and are currently consistently the highest volume coin on Bittrex.  Its only a matter of time before Poloneix adds XLB.

To the moon they say...

Thanks for the info! I'll keep an eye open on this one Smiley
legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
Can somebody bring some clarity into this: In what way is Liberycoin anonymous in the way it's coded today? Does it have Zerocoin implementations, or is it removed?
I'm potentionally investing in a few coins, but the information I've found so far is really ambiguous.
Thanks.

Its really simple actually, I can save you a ton of reading:

LibertyCoin launched with the Zerocoin libraries in the code waiting further development.  With the intention of implementing anonymous transactions once the code was mature.     However the OP was worded in such a way many had thought it was implemented and working.  After many pages of confusion and the OP being uncertain how to answer many of the questions due to having a temporarily un-reach-able Lead Dev created a FUD nightmare that we are just getting out of.   Combine this with a pool having trouble and holding a bunch of coins it caused a massive dump from multipools who mined the coin knocking the price down.

If the OP was worded differently, and there was no early pool trouble I think this coin would be at 10k Sats and rising fast.    Instead what we have is a severely undervalued coin gaining traction everyday in what I would consider to be a fantastic launch.

Moving forward, it has been discovered that Zerocoin code may not be finished in the future.   And the community has rallied a large bounty to hire a developer to take over finishing some-type of anonymous transaction method for LibertyCoin.  The bounty will continue to grow until developers sign on so it will happen.

We also have a Multipool in the works and are currently consistently the highest volume coin on Bittrex.  Its only a matter of time before Poloneix adds XLB.

To the moon they say...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
37 btc in 24 hr and this ~ 2btc are more than 1 hr trading..and there will be more seller with lower prices

so if theres no pumper we will not see the 3k today

Hmmm... I see 3k TODAY!  Grin
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Thanks.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
MAC WALLET!!! Woohoo!  Grin

Thanks!

Hey typical mac user here... haha I can't get me client to sync. I've put the conf file in "users/library/app support/Libertycoin" > Is this not the right place?

Usually I just use the addnode function within the client console... this doesn't exist in this qt... so anyone have any pointers?

If you want you can hop in IRC and send w8 a pm he created it and would like to know the problem Cheesy
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
MAC WALLET!!! Woohoo!  Grin

Thanks!

Hey typical mac user here... haha I can't get me client to sync. I've put the conf file in "users/library/app support/Libertycoin" > Is this not the right place?

Usually I just use the addnode function within the client console... this doesn't exist in this qt... so anyone have any pointers?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
37 btc in 24 hr and this ~ 2btc are more than 1 hr trading..and there will be more seller with lower prices

where is your 2 btc sell wall now?

its eaten my friend, now no resistance its crazy

Smiley

u eat this Smiley

eat more pls

to 10k

2,5k now?
legendary
there will be something implement to libertycoin  Grin
legendary

Smiley

u eat this Smiley

eat more pls

to 10k
legendary

legendary
legendary
are you serious?

we have only what we see on bittrex over 7 btc buy walls from 2600 to 2180

or in your words, over 3 hour trading lol
legendary

Jump to: