Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 283. (Read 359864 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
My God. I think this is the resurrection of the centralized Liberty Reserve digital currency which was shutdown by US FED last year. 

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/05/28/feds-shut-down-payment-network-liberty-reserve-is-bitcoin-next/?tid=pm_business_pop

Market cap at the time of shutdown is USD 6Billion. The Liberty Reserve is based on Costa Rica.  So my reading on the ANN at the OP is Costa Rica.

I will watch this and I think later this May we can see the resurrection of Liberty Reserve in decentralized currency form.

Will it gain its former market cap?  Get your popcorn and watch it unfold.

+1
Activity: 405
Merit: 250
My God. I think this is the resurrection of the centralized Liberty Reserve digital currency which was shutdown by US FED last year.  

www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2013/05/28/feds-shut-down-payment-network-liberty-reserve-is-bitcoin-next/?tid=pm_business_pop

Market cap at the time of shutdown is USD 6Billion. The Liberty Reserve is based on Costa Rica.  So my reading on the ANN at the OP is Costa Rica.

I will watch this and I think later this May we will see the resurrection of Liberty Reserve in decentralized currency form.

Will it gain its former market cap?  Get your popcorn and watch it unfold.
Activity: 154
Important ANN:

-Zerocoin will work on Libertycoin when the Zerocoin team releases a more stable version.

So ... Does it mean Libertycoin's IRC information is a lie?  Angry

Or Does it mean Libertycoin dev has a very low English capability? Does he want to say "Zerocoin source codes will work on Libertycoin when the Zerocoin team releases a more stable version.

We just received the information that the Zerocoin developers abandoned it completely. Please read the ann in the first page.
Libertycoin come join us in IRC. We would love some input on some developments the community is trying to put together.
Activity: 252
Important ANN:

-Zerocoin will work on Libertycoin when the Zerocoin team releases a more stable version.

So ... Does it mean Libertycoin's IRC information is a lie?  Angry

Or Does it mean Libertycoin dev has a very low English capability? Does he want to say "Zerocoin source codes will work on Libertycoin when the Zerocoin team releases a more stable version.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

Yeah, since they abandoned the zerocoin project we've decided to start removing the zerocoin library from our code.

Will you implement zerocash protocol? It's being presented next week at Oakland.

We will certainly study it. If we consider it stable we will do it. They have already abandoned one project, so we don't want to take the risk of implementing something unstable that could be abandoned in the future. We paid a high price with zerocoin.

Good point made! I still have faith in this! The fact that you'r still around trying to correct the zerocoin misunderstanding is a good sign.

Yeah, since they abandoned the zerocoin project we've decided to start removing the zerocoin library from our code.

Will you implement zerocash protocol? It's being presented next week at Oakland.

We will certainly study it. If we consider it stable we will do it. They have already abandoned one project, so we don't want to take the risk of implementing something unstable that could be abandoned in the future. We paid a high price with zerocoin.
Activity: 585
Merit: 500

Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

Grin  I will support you。Shut up and let those guys selling

Activity: 159
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
Dev, I would suggest you leave some zerocoin propaganda in the OP for branding purposes.  Something like:

"We here at LibertyCoin believe that privacy is an essential component of Liberty.

No one has the right to spy on your personal transactions!

We will be implementing zerocoin into our code as soon as its is ready.  That will add true cryptographic anonymity to LibertyCoin transactions.

For Liberty!"

You can modify that as much as you'd like.  We need to differentiate ourselves from all the other POS coins out there.
Just put it on the "to do list"
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Dev, I would suggest you leave some zerocoin propaganda in the OP for branding purposes.  Something like:

"We here at LibertyCoin believe that privacy is an essential component of Liberty.

No one has the right to spy on your personal transactions!

We will be implementing zerocoin into our code as soon as its is ready.  That will add true cryptographic anonymity to LibertyCoin transactions.

For Liberty!"

You can modify that as much as you'd like.  We need to differentiate ourselves from all the other POS coins out there.
Activity: 196
I asked to delete my posts. I don't want to scare people.

Judge for yourself.
Interesting. My post asking if this dev was the same as other newly released coins got deleted. Guess that confirms that! XD
It was deleted by petition from Thisweekscoin

Activity: 252
Important ANN:

As said on IRC, we had a conversation with one of our main developers in charge of implementing zerocoin. It appears we had a communication problem. He implemented Zerocoin into Lbiertycoin but today he said the following:

-He "implemented" it, but Zerocoin is not functional at the moment.
-Libertycoin has been prepared to activate it as soon as the Zerocoin team releases a more stable product.
-The current zerocoin implementation on Libertycoin will allow us to adopt that system easier than the rest of many other coins.

What ?

There is no more Zerocoin 'stable version'. The Zerocoin project had ended.

I hope that Zerocoin develop can leave a post here to verify this statement "Zerocoin will work on Libertycoin when the Zerocoin team releases a more stable version."
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
That logo does look slick
I have 4k xlb bounty for a twitter tip bot. Who wants to make one for us? I'm sure more coins will be added to the bounty as more interest takes hold. Cheesy
Jump to: