Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 287. (Read 359864 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
@libertycoin please reconsider my proposed partnership with Freebiescoin. We have the necessary resources to take Libertycoin to the moon further than Cinni. Keep up the good work.
Freebiescoin developer

Dev please consider this. 2 is always better than one Smiley

+1
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
BACK TO THE MOON IN 5 4 3...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Price going back up. Whoo hoo

We call this the sliding slope. Study the graph: lower lows and lower highs = a slide that ends at zero.

Nobody can trust a dev (can't even call him that because he isn't) that lies.

Stop dragging a story without a leg.  Sad have you not gotten the coins cheap at the expense of panic sellers?

Believe me, the last thing I want to do is to buy any of this.

Oh and story without legs, sure, if you don't read the thread.

You're both wrong. The price isn't going higher (at the moment) and its not going to 0.

PS: nobody ever calls anything a "sliding slope." I mean, nobody who deserves to be taken seriously.

Sorry, I guess I can't use nicknames for anything.

No worries with the 0 satoshi stuff, I almost forgot, we can then trade it with litoshi's.
Activity: 84

We call this the sliding slope. Study the graph: lower lows and lower highs = a slide that ends at zero.

Stop dragging a story without a leg.  Sad have you not gotten the coins cheap at the expense of panic sellers?

You're both wrong. The price isn't going higher (at the moment) and its not going to 0.

PS: nobody ever calls anything a "sliding slope." I mean, nobody who deserves to be taken seriously.

hahahahaha people and their graphs
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
is anyone paid for coins they mined from mpalenciac?Huh? or did i get screwed by supporting this coin

Nope messaged him, did not get paid either
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
is anyone paid for coins they mined from mpalenciac?Huh? or did i get screwed by supporting this coin

Dude. Shut the fuck up.

Don't worry, the OP can't delete that post because its a reply to another. Shame. I think we counted 23 posts he deleted.

Get out while you still can!
legendary
Activity: 1400

Activity: 113

Dude. Shut the fuck up.

Activity: 113
Wait...the fogger nozzle is broken and the pre-mine was big and FUD FUD FUD....
Activity: 350
Manual payouts by xlb.24hash.com begun!!!!!

Plese send your wallet address at e-mail: [email protected]

Extremely sorry for this situation.

But I'm not a thief!

I will return all coins to all registered users.

Where is my 91,694.882865 xlb ?
Activity: 394
Crypto enthusiast
legendary
Activity: 896
Will OP please update the ANN?

Change it to the correct number of coins: 16.5 million and update it to explain the zerocoin implementation.  This is what dreamcoin wrote and it seemed to be getting positive remarks: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6693499

Dreamcoin is worth 5x our marketcap, and we have a more marketable name for zerocoin implementation and our interest won't dilute the value like dreamcoin's will.  (1% vs 15%)

Also, we need to get on Poloniex.

(Also, OP did answer some questions on IRC.)
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
@libertycoin please reconsider my proposed partnership with Freebiescoin. We have the necessary resources to take Libertycoin to the moon further than Cinni. Keep up the good work.
Freebiescoin developer

Dev please consider this. 2 is always better than one Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Activity: 87
Is anyone getting stake rewards yet? I know it's only been a few days but just asking to compare some results.

Transfers from wallet to wallet are crazy fast.
My wallet is getting stake rewards. Smiley
Jump to: