Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 303. (Read 359864 times)

Activity: 530
Merit: 500
Why won't these concerns regarding the code, ZeroCoin implementation acknowledge an answer. The coin is listed on an exchange, this should be prime time to be building a community, approving logos, ideals for the PoS period, IRC channel, Twitter....

A lot of people rented and pointed a lot of hash power to this project.
Do something, ANYTHING or this coin will be dumped to 0 and quickly forgotten.

Feel free to quote this continually until we get some answers....
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
Manual payouts by xlb.24hash.com begun!!!!!

Plese send your wallet address at e-mail: [email protected]

Extremely sorry for this situation.

But I'm not a thief!

I will return all coins to all registered users.

i have some coins in your pool, i requested a manual payout, but they are stil there, fix it plz

email sent
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Can anyone confirm that Zerocoin is really implemented in the code? The dev's is not responding to those questions...  Huh

the source is open you can check the source link at the OP.  please review the source code.  in fact the developer is challenging anyone to review the code.

You mean the source code that has README's in it that starts with: "hackcoin 0.4.4 BETA"? Dev did not even take the time to change this.

Since I'm not a programmer, I can't confirm that Zerocoin is implemented. So if anyone can, that would be great.

Well apparently the source is based on hackcoin.
What you see is copyright texts and have to stay to be allowed to use hackcoins source.
Just like hackcoin had to leave the Novacoin copyright to use that source, and so on.
Perfectly normal.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
OP. Can you describe in technical details an overview of the zero coin implementation. I don't think this has been addressed in details.

I honestly do not think you will get that answer. Read his reply here. He is not a developer:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6650029

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

But I'm not a thief!

PM and Email sent with my wallet address\username\registered e-mail.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.

But I'm not a thief!

I've been sent. I hope you are not a liar。I received the first time to tell them,Thank you
Activity: 405
Merit: 250

But I'm not a thief!

Email sent with my wallet address.
Activity: 19
Suprnova seems to be pretty solid for 2 days now and payments are coming in every 60 seconds.
I always mine x11 with them.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
New Pool:

https://xlb.maxminers.net

0% Fee - Latest MPOS with ocminer's fixes for this coin (thank you!)

We also opened our pool for use as addnode !
If your wallet won't sync use:

addnode=xlb.maxminers.net

Have fun mining !

I can confirm this, please spread the hash if possible, suprnova is quite crowded atm.
Activity: 98
its in the thread ann

Thread ann is a copy/paste from the zerocoin website. It is in the Libertycoin code. It compiles it, but in my research, I don't think it works yet. I could be wrong, but the developer not answering any of the questions is another thing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
My registered username on xlb.24hash.com is ct577, PMed you yesterday, will confirm here when the coins are received.

But I'm not a thief!

Activity: 39

But I'm not a thief!

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
OP. Can you describe in technical details an overview of the zero coin implementation. I don't think this has been addressed in details.
Activity: 14
Can somone tell me What email to the support this pool?? Xlb.thecryptoopol  
Activity: 14
invite me to ->>> liberty.suprnova.cc

[email protected]

thanks  Wink
Activity: 84
Can anyone confirm that Zerocoin is really implemented in the code? The dev's is not responding to those questions...  Huh

the source is open you can check the source link at the OP.  please review the source code.  in fact the developer is challenging anyone to review the code.

You mean the source code that has README's in it that starts with: "hackcoin 0.4.4 BETA"? Dev did not even take the time to change this.

Since I'm not a programmer, I can't confirm that Zerocoin is implemented. So if anyone can, that would be great.

lulz hackcoin  Shocked
Activity: 205
Merit: 100

Activity: 52
Please invite me to suprnova.cc pool tks. email :

thx bitter27
Jump to: