Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 305. (Read 359864 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
this coin is weird, after I open the client, it has from time to time some connections, then gets disconnected, but wallet never sync. What the heck is that? never saw a coin like this
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
30 Gh/s,I’m late...good luck  Sad
Activity: 266
DeepOnion - Advancing Privacy and Security
no connection... anyone post some nodes?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
I made a quick png from the wallet logo since Bittrex is looking for a logo to add to its spotlight section. I assume a jpg is available, but just in case you don't have a png handy

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o709/klangley11/libertycoin_zpsf0f06508.png

...and this one works better for them, has the transparent background:

http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o709/klangley11/libertycoin_251x251_zps6f44b07f.png

Activity: 458
Merit: 265
Nooo, not yet, there's no volume. It'll come out looking weak. Better to wait until it's trading and come out strong.
Activity: 196
I received my coins from thecryptopool  Cool
Activity: 177
On Coins Source, we've covered a basic outline of Libertycoin and some features behind your coin.

http://www.coinssource.com/the-next-wave-of-e-currencies-begins-with-libertycoin/

Wish you guys and girls the best of luck!

nice article
Activity: 154
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Wow! Just hit difficulty of 484, I think that is a new record for this coin.
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
On Coins Source, we've covered a basic outline of Libertycoin and some features behind your coin.

http://www.coinssource.com/the-next-wave-of-e-currencies-begins-with-libertycoin/

good job
Activity: 210
I sent my XLB to my litecoin address  Sad , Can anybody help me please?

Hey, I've good news to you. Your coins are ok. You just need to get/dump the private key of that address in your Litecoin client, and then you need to 'import' that private key to Libertycoin.

Thanks Dev but I really don't know how to do it. The litecoin address was my exchange's address and I have transaction ID in my wallet.

If you don't have control over the private keys then I'm afraid the coins are lost. The only way you could get them is getting the private key of that Litecoin address.  Undecided

Thanks for the information. I will try to ask for help from the exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge

Activity: 182
XLB.24HASH.COM will start payout manualy in next few days

I hope in next 48 hours all users will recive their coins!!!

I hope so..  Tongue
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
So this is what the CinniCoin devs have moved onto I assume? The website is almost exactly the same.

No, cinnicoin devs have no association with libertycoin.  And how are the websites the same? They are not even similar
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I was in China
I can not open bittrex.com
I now ask how much the price of XLB BTC?

But I did not intend to sell, I think it is another BC

uhmm can u use  8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 dns?

Thank enthusiastic answer.
I now use DNS is 8.8.8.8
But still can not access
China blocked a lot of IP
Maybe one of them bittrex

my country also block lots of sites, even reddit is now blocked,  i use those dns in tcp/ip properties of my current connection to access blocked web site

How can you guys live in countries like that...
  Closed Country

wow that was narrow minded. some people have no other choice, templar
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
I was in China
I can not open bittrex.com
I now ask how much the price of XLB BTC?

But I did not intend to sell, I think it is another BC

uhmm can u use  8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 dns?

Thank enthusiastic answer.
I now use DNS is 8.8.8.8
But still can not access
China blocked a lot of IP
Maybe one of them bittrex

my country also block lots of sites, even reddit is now blocked,  i use those dns in tcp/ip properties of my current connection to access blocked web site

How can you guys live in countries like that...
  Closed Country
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Dev, is Zerocoin implemented and functional?
Activity: 154
I sent my XLB to my litecoin address  Sad , Can anybody help me please?

Hey, I've good news to you. Your coins are ok. You just need to get/dump the private key of that address in your Litecoin client, and then you need to 'import' that private key to Libertycoin.

Thanks Dev but I really don't know how to do it. The litecoin address was my exchange's address and I have transaction ID in my wallet.

If you don't have control over the private keys then I'm afraid the coins are lost. The only way you could get them is getting the private key of that Litecoin address.  Undecided
Jump to: