Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 326. (Read 359864 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto Currency Supporter
Hello, i have downloaded wallet, gave me some kind of error, but worked.

The wallet won't sync, I know you have to download the conf file and u have to do some stuff but I don't know exactly what, could some1 help? ty!

I don't like posting from other coins, but I remember this...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555896.240

Hope it helps.

thank you very much, ofc it helped!

the thing is i got confused because some1 else here said to paste othen things, and OP had some other things to paste in .conf.

I ended up creating my .conf with this:

rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=55901
rpcport=55900
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=162.243.90.199
addnode=106.216.171.76
addnode=liberty.suprnova.cc

I intend to mine in supernova. Do the user and password make any difference? Wallet seems to be syncing now

@MV1986 thank you for your help as well, im just confused as to why ur .conf doesnt include supernova and it has a different "user" and "pass". Sry for being a noob and all, but we all have to start from somewhere I guess
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
search for the Libertycoin folder under %appdata% or roaming.

Open your editor:
rpcuser=user5675675678576
rpcpassword=pass456456456
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
port=55901
rpcport=55900
daemon=1
listen=1
server=1
addnode=162.243.90.199
addnode=106.216.171.76

copy that into it. Call the file "Libertycoin" with a big L and put it into the Libertycoin folder. Not the one from where you start your wallet. The one that you find as decribed above where also your wallet.dat can be found. Restart your wallet
legendary
Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001
To all who where miniing at the cryptopool:
There was something weird going on with the mpos cronjob and this coin (I'm saying this because it's the first time this has happened to us).
Anyhow, the libertycoin pool will be shut down because the users were being paid out twice and of course the wallet ran into a negative balance.
I have been able to restore the wallet with over 500k coins which will be distributed to our former miners, all I need you guys to do is to please send me a message with your user ID so I can get the accurate balance and send out the funds directly from the wallet.
I am not a scammer nor has it ever been my intention to either waste people's time or much less steal someone's money.
I hate it that some people are calling me so many things it's unbelievable, at least I'm here and have not dissapeared like so many others would.
Just pm me your ID and if you can how many coins you had, thank you

PM sent
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
DEV, get of your lazy ass and fix it jesus like this you will not get many fans.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250

The wallet won't sync, I know you have to download the conf file and u have to do some stuff but I don't know exactly what, could some1 help? ty!

I don't like posting from other coins, but I remember this...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=555896.240

Hope it helps.
Activity: 210
Crypto Currency Supporter

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Dreamcoin is just like this coin, but is already been traded in some exchanges.

Trying to understand why Libertycoin is better or at least different?

https://sharexcoin.com/market/DRM_BTC
legendary
Activity: 1204
it syncs well but u have to put nodes in OP in conf :

addnode=162.243.90.199
addnode=106.216.171.76

Were can we find it and how do we need to do it ?

Shouldnt te dev. just fix it and put it on mega ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
it syncs well but u have to put nodes in OP in conf :

addnode=162.243.90.199
addnode=106.216.171.76
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Wallet doesnt sync any fixes ?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
i like this one, count me in ! LIBERTAAAAAAAA
Activity: 126
i am still positive for this coin and mine for little.
 Cool

I am positive too!
Activity: 686
i am still positive for this coin and mine for little.
 Cool
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
does anyone have a successfully sync'd wallet yet?    nodes?

Activity: 224
What dev's said about if a relaunch?

What i'm doing with my mined coin if a relaunch?

You can see in the poll at the top of the page the results. The coin won't be relaunched.
Activity: 751

There will be no re-launch. Check out the poll results.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

legendary
Activity: 968
einc.io
does anyone have a successfully sync'd wallet yet?    nodes?
Activity: 360
nobody deletes your post as you can see. The point is that you should go to many coins forums and call it stolencoin as probably pretty much any coin had once a pool that tried to scam...

yes nobody....for that people create a new one for speak about it. they are alot post deleted. no offensive post only negative. all deleted.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/libertycoin-xlb-scamcoin-the-coin-of-dumb-and-blind-people-602781
Activity: 392
So 24hashcom account was online today: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/24hashcom-307670
But he didn't reply to my PM :/

Still being positive, maybe he read your message amongst many others and is trying to find the problem. I'm still being positive...for now.
Jump to: