Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] v1.0.3.0 | X11 | 100% POS | No IPO | No Premine | - page 327. (Read 359864 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 504
(っ◔◡◔)っ🍪
So 24hashcom account was online today: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/24hashcom-307670
But he didn't reply to my PM :/
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Is there a relation with Dreamcoin?
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Why is the wallet not working Or how can i make it work ?

Have you tried opening it more than once? when I first tried, I got an error, but I closed it and tried again and there was no error and syncs just fine..
Activity: 126
Did someone notice that the POS started working ?
I have already 2 minted transctions.

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
Why is the wallet not working Or how can i make it work ?
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
Thank you for the quick reply everyone, as there's a lot of people sending in PM's and us checking the DB here, I might not reply a lot of PMs, but the general info is this:

B Locks were being sent to the db with an incorrect ID thus, blocks were paid out 2x for a couple of hours and as you know we hit a lot of blocks last night.
Payouts will be sent tonight manually starting at 10pm PST, payouts will be listed with users and TX ids on the same xlb.thecryptopool.com website after we finish  sending the funds.

If you do so, you are in good faith
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
nobody deletes your post as you can see. The point is that you should go to many coins forums and call it stolencoin as probably pretty much any coin had once a pool that tried to scam...
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 168
Thank you for the quick reply everyone, as there's a lot of people sending in PM's and us checking the DB here, I might not reply a lot of PMs, but the general info is this:

B Locks were being sent to the db with an incorrect ID thus, blocks were paid out 2x for a couple of hours and as you know we hit a lot of blocks last night.
Payouts will be sent tonight manually starting at 10pm PST, payouts will be listed with users and TX ids on the same xlb.thecryptopool.com website after we finish  sending the funds.
Activity: 360
Here is the result everyone. There will be no re-launch. Happy mining.

Cry ok but rename it stolencoin  Cheesy

scam can happen to any coin. How many coins did you lose?

Lol the problem is not the ammount i lost, but the crazy ammount of coin this pool owner stolen. This pool made 5ghash at start lol. And for all night it stay up 1ghash. Totally crazy
I dont want waste me rig for 5 day for a dumping coin
And plz dont delete me post
Activity: 313
Changing avatars is currently not possible.
To all who where miniing at the cryptopool:
There was something weird going on with the mpos cronjob and this coin (I'm saying this because it's the first time this has happened to us).
Anyhow, the libertycoin pool will be shut down because the users were being paid out twice and of course the wallet ran into a negative balance.
I have been able to restore the wallet with over 500k coins which will be distributed to our former miners, all I need you guys to do is to please send me a message with your user ID so I can get the accurate balance and send out the funds directly from the wallet.
I am not a scammer nor has it ever been my intention to either waste people's time or much less steal someone's money.
I hate it that some people are calling me so many things it's unbelievable, at least I'm here and have not dissapeared like so many others would.
Just pm me your ID and if you can how many coins you had, thank you
PM
legendary
no! he is saying that he does not have his ID the pool operator is asking for. He does have his username... just read what he wrote...
Activity: 166
There was something weird going on with the mpos cronjob and this coin (I'm saying this because it's the first time this has happened to us).
Anyhow, the libertycoin pool will be shut down because the users were being paid out twice and of course the wallet ran into a negative balance.
I have been able to restore the wallet with over 500k coins which will be distributed to our former miners, all I need you guys to do is to please send me a message with your user ID so I can get the accurate balance and send out the funds directly from the wallet.
I am not a scammer nor has it ever been my intention to either waste people's time or much less steal someone's money.
I hate it that some people are calling me so many things it's unbelievable, at least I'm here and have not dissapeared like so many others would.

How can we find the ID if we can't log in? Does anybody remember their own?
I will send a PM with my username and an address regardless.
I hadn't even set up a paying address because I had not gotten the wallet to sync at the time

Edit: my mistake. no coffee yet Sad
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

How can we find the ID if we can't log in? Does anybody remember their own?
I will send a PM with my username and an address regardless.
I hadn't even set up a paying address because I had not gotten the wallet to sync at the time
legendary

scam can happen to any coin. How many coins did you lose?
legendary
Activity: 963
Merit: 1002

pm sent
Activity: 126

PM sent

I think you will get your coins from thecryptopool.com but just don't expect the amount showed in graphs clearly it was a problem with the payment and I've had on graph about X3 than normal amount .
Activity: 243

PM sent
Activity: 360

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Is Dev saying zerocoin technology is implemented currently or that it will be in the future?
Jump to: