Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIBERTYCOIN][XLB] X11 | 100% POS |*NEW*OFFICIAL*COMMUNITY THREAD - page 6. (Read 16605 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 553
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
waiting for mac wallet!

I sent a message out to Bitsta. hopefully soon. windows and linux ones are down and liked up so it shouldn't be too long for mac wallet.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
waiting for mac wallet!
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
How do I get the new wallet, the link does not work for me
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
When will work be completed on Liberty's Zerocoin implementation?
The currencies in the exchanges is all right?
Or is there something to do?

Multipool payouts Saturday morning (within 12 hours from this post) will be made from the new wallet!!

Thank you for the prompt changeover. Smiley  I'll be pointing another 3.0 mh scrypt hash at the pool in addition to the 3 mh I already have there. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool

Multipool payouts Saturday morning (within 12 hours from this post) will be made from the new wallet!!

Yep no issue at all with your coins on the exchanges. I've sent to and from Bittrex and Mint without issue. Smiley
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
New wallet is working perfect for me I made several tests, sending and receiving coins for exchanges, upgrade your wallet to version v.1.01 Community.

This new wallet is pretty safe and it was made to provide us a new level of security. The updates nodes "LIBERTY NODE " it´s a new level of security, we´ve added a hardcoded masternode to the network which will secure the network and make it rock-stable.

LIBERTYSEND™ is implementation of  "zerocoin", and other resources that will be available on soon just for the new wallet nodes.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Templar77 back to deleting posts on the old thread.  Roll Eyes
Links on op updated. Wallet with minor bug fix all set. https://mega.co.nz/#!rdJzzCAK!Yoi2t4njdwr-oUJTeQ0RCj241s0MW1wKIk6ULOTNlqE  Tested and works. Everyone should get this now. all your coins will move to it without issue. Anyone and everyone should contact exchanges and let them know to switch. I will as well. The more that do the more likely they will switch over. They should as it has node updates and security updates.  Cool

*edit* I contacted all listed exchanges and xlb multipool about wallet update. Everyone and anyone should also contact their usual exchange to encourage them to adopt it.
I'm talking to him right now. It should be any moment. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
ARK Team likes to ban and delete posts in reddit.
Bitsta has made fixed a small bug. it will be reloaded on the wallet link. he is on holiday and in Europe so when he does do it ill post a notice.

ETA?
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
good job guys!
hmmm... maybe it's the right moment to buy my xlb back?
Bitsta has made fixed a small bug. it will be reloaded on the wallet link. he is on holiday and in Europe so when he does do it ill post a notice.
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
wallet syncronis stuck at 77236 in my wallet

what the problem ?
legendary
Activity: 1080
Merit: 1055
DEV of DeepOnion community pool
following this thread now!  Cool
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth.
George Washington

This community rocks.  I support the new direction of Libertycoin 100%.
Sync issue with new wallet has been resolved. Thanks Bitsta. Makesure to download the new wallet as it has security and node updates.

Phip our Android wallet is reports progress on a custom GUI for our Android wallet. Cheesy

Is it ok to transfer coins from MintPal to the new wallet??

I'm still waiting on thr minor updated wallet that will take care of a last synce issue. Oce it does ill test send 10 coin to and 11 coin from bittrex. If you like test send only a small amoung (5coins) as a test run both ways on mintpal. Let us know the results too. It should work. They really should cange tot eh new wallet. I wont ask any of them to until it has now issues. Should be a bug free version shortly
Pages:
Jump to: