Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LifeTask-The first decentralized platform for a talent driven job market - page 29. (Read 25446 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
@Lifetaskairdropbot Airdrop Live Now
brand new
Activity: 0
Interesting, high-quality project  with a good idea and professional team.
 I hope you will have success! 
Activity: 12
If they can provide good reason why such good words, then, maybe there's really something in here.
I hope this project is not just another dummy
brand new
Waoo! (ANN) Life Task is a
Great project with a great future! Good concept and experienced team - guaranteed success. I am sure this project will be at the top of the market
Activity: 25
Love your project. Good airdrop, thank you!
brand new

Hello! project is good! if developers manage to realize their plans, then everything will be fine!
I will look with interest on how this project will develop! there are innovations in this area that you should pay attention to
Activity: 1
What will set you guys apart from non blockchain using hiring sites such monster?
Activity: 8
Interesting, high-quality project  with a good idea and professional team. I hope you will have success!     
Activity: 3
Activity: 23
think this project will be successful as transparency and safety is exactly what we need to strengthen in the crypto world. Your team is very strong and does everything wisely. Good luck team.
Activity: 5
Nice concept- waiting to see how it can be implemented in real life, and how they can beat the competition
Activity: 2
Activity: 6
I am interested for this project.
Activity: 11
It very helpfull project for all people, who looking a job!
Lifetask provides your dreamjob – your vocation which is the perfect solution for the employer too. Lifetask provides the perfect match for the companies for their vacancy. –more productivity, more quality, more capability, more motivation, more personal development, more passion, more happiness.
brand new
This project looks awesome and the team also well experienced, so I wish LifeTask a big success.
Activity: 30
Excellent project, this ico has everything to succeed to make a lot of success among the investor community, talented super competent team well structured, will be part of my portfolio of investments the future is now. Congratulations to the whole team

I have been removed a lot of comment like this, so sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
Decentralized platform LifeTask will take its place in the market, users will definitely love the platform, besides LifeTask will greatly facilitate and protect the hiring process, both sides! Lifetask will help everyone to find their vocation! That's awesome!
Pages:
Jump to: