Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LifeTask-The first decentralized platform for a talent driven job market - page 30. (Read 25446 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

Good project with a good team. Hope day by day developing this project. I am interesting this project.
Activity: 40
Good project with a good team.  I am looking forward to the ICO. I hope it will be a big hit. Hope day by day developing this project. I am interesting this project, good luck.
Activity: 21
Hello. I am Narender Pawar. Good going nice project Weldon
so that these coins are fully known and that all people can earn a lot of profits by using this coin and get the benefit…….                     
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
A. I might just be a problem if it's about interest not what you have done before I mean you just have to do something similar to be able to move up the chart and the consideration here is just AI and interest well I will be watching closely to see how it runs
brand new
Activity: 0
This is a great project.completely different and has great potential
Activity: 98
I think this project which will have many basic for future development. I hope many investors will know a wonderful opportunity. Thanks
Activity: 73
Lifetask is a complete solution for employers and employees. But how will the accuracy of employee information be solved by the project? The high bonus rate is a good community appeal.
Activity: 10
 I like this project for the emphasis on competences. I always have wondered why recruitment agencies and head hunter meanly look for someone who has done a job for ages and would consider it a challenge to do the same (for a little higher salary maybe) for another employer. Also HR (in my 40 years of experience) is more interested in skills than passion (although they would never admit that). I see that the young people today are really different than 25 years ago. They are more interested in employing themselves and doing the things they like, then do a boring job with the promise that after a long time, they will be rewarded by real interesting work/positions/payment. And most jobs are changing so quickly that focusing on skills seems more and more non effective. So all together the shift towards competences means more motivation, better results for the employer and better use of human assets. So, I support this project.
Activity: 22
I think this is a unique and good Project and I m intrested in this Project.
I hope it will be  most successful project in future.
thank u
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
Lifetask is a complete solution for employers and employees. But how will the accuracy of employee information be solved by the project? The high bonus rate is a good community appeal. But if they are too easy to earn, the percentage of users will sell them more. What will happen then?
brand new
Activity: 0
Пpoeкт пoнpaвилcя пpиcoeдиняeмcя дpyзья-ycпexoв кoмaндe!Пoлyчaeм бecплaтнo 50 мoнeт LifeTask.
Activity: 8
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
In private sale, do have a minimum value for contribution? This 500% bonus in this step can not be bad for the project? because very high bonuses, will not be able to occur a dump after the sale and devaluing the value of the token?
that's right and the bonus they offer in the pre ico and ico is very high, this is a serious concern and I can't imagine if all the bonuses will be dumped harder. honestly this makes me not interested and think long to participate in it.
Activity: 66
This is a great project, I personally like it. We expect the community to actively share so many people know and use these gadgets. Hope everyone continues to support the project Shocked Cool Cool
Activity: 15
i am interested  for this project
copper member
Activity: 322
RESERVED for HINDI translation....

helloo admin.... can i translate ANN page / WHITE paper  to HINDI(INDIA) language ??

here is my portfolio.....
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1TTRWTdF-VC71_TgP4dcsy6wH4BoL9cxB

PM me if you need HINDI translation..... thank you....
Activity: 21
Completely different concept. Good Luck
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
In private sale, do have a minimum value for contribution? This 500% bonus in this step can not be bad for the project? because very high bonuses, will not be able to occur a dump after the sale and devaluing the value of the token?
Activity: 8
Great project Superb Team Love this
Pages:
Jump to: