Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 47. (Read 61983 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Still waiting on the new wallet. My P2Pool is currently working and paying out even with the current wallet problems. When the new wallet is released dstorm's p2pool will join the same p2pool network.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
we ARE waiting for an updated wallet, current version is stuck...
also got this after one hour at lim.mine-coin.de:

Confirmed 0.000000
Unconfirmed 0.000000

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So, what's the status? We all waiting for a new wallet then relaunch? or can I continue to mine this somewhere?

wallets are in the first post.
working pool:
http://lim.mine-coin.de/
Thanks, thought we were still waiting for an updated wallet.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://mine-coin.de
So, what's the status? We all waiting for a new wallet then relaunch? or can I continue to mine this somewhere?

wallets are in the first post.
working pool:
http://lim.mine-coin.de/
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
2% premine=420000   60/10=6  6*100=600  24*600=14400 420000/14400=29day   OMG!!!!!!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000
Twitter @Acimirov
Wallet not syncing.
Coin is forked or I need nodes?
Activity: 252
lim.altmine.net will join with Omar's p2pool network soon. Please stop mining on my pool until then. The current shares will be lost.
Activity: 140
http://mine-coin.de
Activity: 126
This is normal on P2Pools. As long as you are near the average for the p2pool which is about 22% right now. Lowering intensity to 17 for cards running g1 is optimal. Setting your expiry,queue and scan time also can help. Check the Getting Started Tab.

The DOA number doesnt affect your payouts as long as you're near the average so you dont have to worry too much.

That's good to know, I was a little concerned but I'm on 21% so I shall not worry. 

I said earlier I like the skin on you site and I do, but unfortunately, it's impossible to use on my mobile (Android + Chrome). The bar down the left blocks everything and I can't zoom out. Apart from that, my first experience with P2P is going very well!
Activity: 392
This is normal on P2Pools. As long as you are near the average for the p2pool which is about 22% right now. Lowering intensity to 17 for cards running g1 is optimal. Setting your expiry,queue and scan time also can help. Check the Getting Started Tab.

The DOA number doesnt affect your payouts as long as you're near the average so you dont have to worry too much.
Activity: 378
My pool has been paying out correctly when blocks are found. We're at 400+ mhash now. Come try a P2Pool out
Im on your pool Omar.   Anyway I can get the reject rate lower than 25%?

The reject rate is way high on all my cards.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Pool Owners:  we will change RPC ports to fix a problem with wallet, wait for the announcement so you can reconfigure your pools.

Activity: 573
Merit: 500
My pool has been paying out correctly when blocks are found. We're at 400+ mhash now. Come try a P2Pool out

yes, its cool, thanks.
Activity: 294
Only 5.400.000 LIM will be mined this year, yep?
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
Isn't it funny, I got a block with E3 1230v3 - wallet solo mining... Smiley

100 LIME for sell - 0.2 BTC

What is funny is scam artist like yourself trying to sell 100 LIME for sell - 0.2 BTC when it is only worth 0.00001 BTC

Take a deep breath. Smiley
Activity: 294
What's up with the wallet not syncing?
+
restart - ok
but the same again

Thanks for ur answer!

the problem is with the Port , its causing conflict with darkcoin port. we are changing the port and recompiling wallets. fix will be up in an hour aprox.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
What's up with the wallet not syncing?
+
restart - ok
but the same again

the problem is with the Port , its causing conflict with darkcoin port. we are changing the port and recompiling wallets. fix will be up in an hour aprox.
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Isn't it funny, I got a block with E3 1230v3 - wallet solo mining... Smiley

100 LIME for sell - 0.2 BTC

What is funny is scam artist like yourself trying to sell 100 LIME for sell - 0.2 BTC when it is only worth 0.00001 BTC
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Stuck at 329 block.
Pages:
Jump to: