Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIM]LimeCoin X11 Algo | OBSOLETE move to LimecoinX please - page 48. (Read 61983 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
The smell of scam is in the air.

Please explain how this is a scam? How can we be swindled out of anything when it has cost us nothing?

You are a fool aren't you?

It's a scam because the dev and cronies just want to premine, wait till on exchange, sell everything they can, then leave.  People that bought or mined are left with worthless shitcoins.  It's pretty simple but I guess still to difficult for you and your kind to understand.  By your kind I mean fools.

Exactly, the clue is this, "The Main goal of LimeCoin is to make it Valuable for any miner , it doesnt matter if you are a CPU or GPU Minner it must be profitable in different ways, we can see coinmarketcap.com and the most valuable coins are under 40millions supply.  we want to make Limecoin a valuable Coin.".......with 2% premine? Do the maths....
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
What's up with the wallet not syncing?
+
restart - ok
but the same again
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
There is no known problem with this.
legendary
Activity: 872
Merit: 1010
Coins, Games & Miners
What's up with the wallet not syncing?
Activity: 294
My pool has been paying out correctly when blocks are found. We're at 400+ mhash now. Come try a P2Pool out

BTW thank you.
Activity: 392
My pool has been paying out correctly when blocks are found. We're at 400+ mhash now. Come try a P2Pool out
Activity: 308
EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL
I don't think okaypool is setup properly.

I'm mining something at ok pool.. not sure if I'm really am..
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
The volume of anonymous posters crying wolf of late sure has increased a great deal.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

Please explain how this is a scam? How can we be swindled out of anything when it has cost us nothing?

It's a scam because the dev and cronies just want to premine, wait till on exchange, sell everything they can, then leave.  People that bought or mined are left with worthless shitcoins.  It's pretty simple but I guess still to difficult for you and your kind to understand.  By your kind I mean fools.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pD5yKPJD5SQ/UvfeCwBQukI/AAAAAAAAAJU/vmIb_Ye9shM/s1600/inigo.jpeg

Then that would make it a pump and dump shitcoin NOT a scamcoin. I think you need to go learn the meaning of the word scam before slinging it around everywhere.

I think your just plain ignorant and rather stupid.  Shitcoin, Scamcoin, all one in the same anymore. 

Dont bother in answering this scam_exposer, he'll never lose. 

You're right.  I'll never lose because I don't fall for pathetic scams like this shitcoin.

http://culturedvultures.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Behold-The-Internet-Troll.jpg
Activity: 252
Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

It's a scam because the dev and cronies just want to premine, wait till on exchange, sell everything they can, then leave.  People that bought or mined are left with worthless shitcoins.  It's pretty simple but I guess still to difficult for you and your kind to understand.  By your kind I mean fools.

Then that would make it a pump and dump shitcoin NOT a scamcoin. I think you need to go learn the meaning of the word scam before slinging it around everywhere.

I think your just plain ignorant and rather stupid.  Shitcoin, Scamcoin, all one in the same anymore. 

You're right.  I'll never lose because I don't fall for pathetic scams like this shitcoin.

But I want to have fun with the pathetic troll!

Take a look at my past posts and tell me what coin I called out for being a scam was incorrect.

You're just a pathetic shill trying to pump this worthless shitcoin.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pD5yKPJD5SQ/UvfeCwBQukI/AAAAAAAAAJU/vmIb_Ye9shM/s1600/inigo.jpeg

Don't you get tired of your bullshit?... Jesus! people like you pisses me off, you were on the pre-ann and now on the official Ann Thread.

Do you have a Crush on Iparn? or something Because I can't explain it in other way.. or is it that your life is simply fucking boring that you need attention by hating and trolling on every single ann and pre ann threads of new coins.

Go shoot yourself.
Activity: 392
About every other line it says stratum from pool 0 requested work restart and wallet always going out of sync.

Can I change a setting to correct this?  It alternates between accepted and work restarts.
Using omargpools.  If I lower the manual difficulty setting might that eliminate the work restart requests??
Also, it looks like the diff is already 8 so probably not even worth it now.

The wallet issue is happening to everyone. The work restart is normal for P2Pool as shares expire every 10 seconds so new work is given
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

But I want to have fun with the pathetic troll!
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
addnode=209.208.111.8
addnode=209.208.109.194
addnode=209.208.108.71
Activity: 378
About every other line it says stratum from pool 0 requested work restart and wallet always going out of sync.

Can I change a setting to correct this?  It alternates between accepted and work restarts.
Using omargpools.  If I lower the manual difficulty setting might that eliminate the work restart requests??
Also, it looks like the diff is already 8 so probably not even worth it now.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Activity: 73
Merit: 10
I'm mining something at ok pool.. not sure if I'm really am..
Pages:
Jump to: