Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LINX] Linx | POW(Scrypt) | *** Q1 2018 Updates *** - page 39. (Read 84447 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
We need to get LINX listed on Cryptopia. It's where most of the big players on twitter go shopping for their low caps. What's the process?

We spoke to Cryptopia a while back, you have to pay them in their own currency (DOT) for the listing.

It costs 2,000,000 DOT for the basic listing, which currently would cost you between 7 - 10 BTC to buy (depending on what price you got it for) - or in fiat terms between $18,242.00 - $26,600,00.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
We need to get LINX listed on Cryptopia. It's where most of the big players on twitter go shopping for their low caps. What's the process?
Activity: 52
no a big deal u out 10 more will join there party   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 170
I would really love to hang out in slack/discord with the community.  I have never dreamed of having 100 BTC until now.  I own a bunch of this coins current supply and I'm not selling any until we see 10M marketcap at least.  Keep up the great work Dev.

What happened to holding on until 10M market cap? Wink Now you'll end up having to buy for more then you sold

Meh I lost interest after not getting invited to slack.  I'm back cheaper than I sold for, so all aboard this train back to 10M shall we?Smiley
Activity: 6
I would really love to hang out in slack/discord with the community.  I have never dreamed of having 100 BTC until now.  I own a bunch of this coins current supply and I'm not selling any until we see 10M marketcap at least.  Keep up the great work Dev.

What happened to holding on until 10M market cap? Wink Now you'll end up having to buy for more then you sold
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
MMM seems like one to watch
NEWS

LINX Now available at NovaExchange!

Activity: 246
Merit: 105
Activity: 3
It will go back up as soon as we have the roadmap
Activity: 525
Merit: 250
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
waiting othher exchange will going up and more diff for mining
look market dev support so this great
great coin
i see you in pool dude , haha
hahaha why i m mining because i m love this linx coin
looking good for the pass 3 days
Activity: 6
Are there any bounties for advertising (blog posts, social media, etc)?
Activity: 372
Looks really good! i will rent more hash to mine it ,best wishes!
The official Linx Pool is lovely and warm today, come dip your toes in at pool.mylinx.io Wink

Activity: 179
Activity: 170
Activity: 3
Linx has the biggest percentual gain the last 24h.

http://i.imgur.com/xHgpax8.png

The market cap is only 95 BTC.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/linx/

Yeah this currency is a gem.
Few currencies have this website quality.

I am in hurry to read the incoming whitepaper !
Pages:
Jump to: