Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIRE][X11] ELECTRONIC LIRA - NEWS ABOUT OP. BANDIERA - page 25. (Read 165400 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
47% to "OPERAZIONE BANDIERA
----------what is this?
Please explain  how this 47% will be distributed.

It's the "airdrop". Every Italian can redeem for free some LIRE. Major details will be coming soon

so before REDEEM, it will be kept by dev? seem dump risk.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
----------what is this?

It's the "airdrop". Every Italian can redeem for free some LIRE. Major details will be coming soon
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
----------what is this?
I want to add something.

Just check this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGkrN8UFWCQ

It's the next gen wallet for Giarcoin. Of course, it's on early stage. Actually No functions was developed. Only balance and address.
Maybe this next gen wallet could come also for Electronic Lira.
Don't take it the wrong way or as trolling. I see nothing fishy about it. But fact of the matter is creating a national currency is different than creating a "doge" meme coin. At least the basic kick-ass website should be up, Well though out branding, let alone the code verification, to better set up a proper scrutinized IPO escrow service well above simple dev support...etc - which obviously you cannot even really start off if you don't have the funds for it.

What I'm trying to get at, just like the CESC promising to pay-off Portugal's national debt, or Aura, Spaincoin etc etc, each with its own "legit promiss", but actually lightyears away from being able to technically manage the distribution of value to an entire population. So while the intentions are legit, the incentive for me to mine the Lire is not really there for now, except at launch time for a few hours and HODL. You've basically created an instant pump and dump coin with a future lottery premium.

I would seriously consider rebranding to "ProtoLire" as a fundraising coin for the actual Lire. Now that for me would be both innovation and a serious investment option (if I were Italian) - and definitely mine it like no tomorrow if the IPO went smooth.

+ 1 Wink
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Don't take it the wrong way or as trolling. I see nothing fishy about it. But fact of the matter is creating a national currency is different than creating a "doge" meme coin. At least the basic kick-ass website should be up, Well though out branding, let alone the code verification, to better set up a proper scrutinized IPO escrow service well above simple dev support...etc - which obviously you cannot even really start off if you don't have the funds for it.

What I'm trying to get at, just like the CESC promising to pay-off Portugal's national debt, or Aura, Spaincoin etc etc, each with its own "legit promiss", but actually lightyears away from being able to technically manage the distribution of value to an entire population. So while the intentions are legit, the incentive for me to mine the Lire is not really there for now, except at launch time for a few hours and HODL. You've basically created an instant pump and dump coin with a future lottery premium.

I would seriously consider rebranding to "ProtoLire" as a fundraising coin for the actual Lire. Now that for me would be both innovation and a serious investment option (if I were Italian) - and definitely mine it like no tomorrow if the IPO went smooth.
I dont understand how you can start the coin with so much yet to be done and expect success... If this is legit, I hope you do have success though

We are planning everything. We aim to an incredible value of this coin. With support of IPO, community and features we hope to give to every Italian (like me) a good amount of valuable coins.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
I dont understand how you can start the coin with so much yet to be done and expect success... If this is legit, I hope you do have success though
Updated IPO File!
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
OK I'm in,for long term. For now,x11's the difference.
47% to "OPERAZIONE BANDIERA (Op. Bandiera)". Every Italian citizen can redeem 16 LIRE for free. Starts from 02/06/2014 (Republic Day)

How will you check italian nationality ?
What will you do with the (large majority of) coins not distributed ?

More details will be posted soon Wink

----------------------------------

Updated IPO Excel file!
47% to "OPERAZIONE BANDIERA (Op. Bandiera)". Every Italian citizen can redeem 16 LIRE for free. Starts from 02/06/2014 (Republic Day)

How will you check italian nationality ?
What will you do with the (large majority of) coins not distributed ?
Activity: 325
Merit: 250
Hi.
There will be an airdrop at some point, how is it going to be done?
tks.
mass
Update IPO file
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
2 days until IPO ends. Please, help us to increase the value of this coin.
I like Italy Smiley I'll give this a try.

http://youtu.be/57VG1HNVAu0
2 days until IPO ends. Please, help us to increase the value of this coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
xHash.net Pools

URL: http://www.xhash.net

Placeholder for LIRE is up, you can register and create your worker

VARDIFF / Stratum / Prop / 1% fee / no downtime / responsive design / chatbox /over 20 supported coins

Thanks

Will build the Block Explorer for the Electronic LIRE.

CryptoBlox.com

Cheers,
CryptoBlox
Added italian translation
Pages:
Jump to: