Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIRE][X11] ELECTRONIC LIRA - NEWS ABOUT OP. BANDIERA - page 6. (Read 165376 times)

Activity: 328
Merit: 250
Dear community

Please note that Electronic Lira (LIRE) is up for voting on SwissCEX: https://www.swisscex.com/voting

Registered users have 3 votes every hour.
Activity: 308
Dev you must try to get a bit more attention and promote the coin, because otherwise it's kinda dissapear, look at the volume and price on the exchange.

thought about media? local journals etc..?

It's 4 days old.
Give time to time.
We are working every day (and night) Wink.

Just be patient

I am patient Wink I'm just eager to see the news Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Dev you must try to get a bit more attention and promote the coin, because otherwise it's kinda dissapear, look at the volume and price on the exchange.

It's 4 days old.
Give time to time.
We are working every day (and night) Wink.

Just be patient

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Update:
Sent (again) an email to Cryptsy, Poloniex and Mintpal.

Why u need this ? Every coin that came on bigger exchange - die.

U really want to dump all ur coins and from IPO.
Currently mining on 1x 280x  (2.2 mh) u gain with current price like 0.001 BTC so better option is to mine more profitable coin, sell them and buy Lire (with this way u get 3x more coins than mining directly Lire).

This coin is scam, if not pls give me your adress so i can come to you when u scam people. Im currently living in Milano.

Then you shall get airdrop Grin
Activity: 336
We are waiting more miners on  http://p2poolcoin.com:4433

The pool still find blocks every hours !!!!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Update:

Why u need this ? Every coin that came on bigger exchange - die.

U really want to dump all ur coins and from IPO.
Currently mining on 1x 280x  (2.2 mh) u gain with current price like 0.001 BTC so better option is to mine more profitable coin, sell them and buy Lire (with this way u get 3x more coins than mining directly Lire).

This coin is scam, if not pls give me your adress so i can come to you when u scam people. Im currently living in Milano.
Update:
Updated Post #1 and #2
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Noticed that darkcoin is gaining value . Scrypt coin go down? X11 is the future? Huh

I've followed Darkcoin for a while, there is more to it than just X11, check out the thread. In short I think it is one of a very few coins that can end up being more important than Bitcoin (and I'm not the only one), along with Vertcoin and Quark. Each of these three coins are doing things that give them a technological edge over Bitcoin. So I think the crypto landscape will end up favouring these coins and any country/region coins that catch on.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Noticed that darkcoin is gaining value . Scrypt coin go down? X11 is the future? Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Yes, a lot of the coins are in ipo investors' hands. But we will definatly hold longer.  If you look at the long term, this is a good design, I think the air drop won't tank the price also.

It's time to go for Cryptsy or Mintpal , even spaincoin is listed on both.  Keep mine and wait.
Activity: 28
Note:

Please don't sell at low price.

Are u made this coin for pump and dump ?

BTC invested: 2.5| BTC/LIRE 0.0000025
bittrex.com                        0.0000075

3x more isnt "low price"

This coin is dead only bcuz low block reward vs coins premined for IPO and dev.
Note:

Too much sellers, not enough buyers
Note:

Activity: 44
How can I get such-and-such coin listed on Poloniex?

Send an email to [email protected] and tell us about your coin. There is no set of rules, but we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and, more than anything, innovation. If your coin is truly innovative in some way, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex.

I've talked with bosoni.
He doesn't want to add country-coin
Bad news . Let's try other exchange .

Send an email to [email protected] and tell us about your coin. There is no set of rules, but we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and, more than anything, innovation. If your coin is truly innovative in some way, it is more or less guaranteed to be accepted by Poloniex.

I've talked with bosoni.
He doesn't want to add country-coin

Pages:
Jump to: