Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LIST OF AVAILABLE AIRDROPS ... FILL YOUR WALLET WITH CRYPTO![ANN] - page 11. (Read 1977 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Now you have a lot of work to do airdrop hunter a long list of new free coins are waiting for you, check the Telegram Channel Now!!!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
Need good signature bounty campaign

This thread is for Airdrops

If you're looking for signature campaigns you will find them here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0
Did you miss our today chances? Is not too late check the Telegram Channel now and get your free tokens!!
 Is half week but our opportunities grows everyday airdrop hunters, so lets continue fill out our eth wallets  Telegram Channel
Tuesday of new free coins, increase your eth wallet  balance with our last updates airdrop hunter   Telegram Channel
Did you miss the great Gram token opportunity airdrop hunter? well good news for you it was extended for a few more hours, go to the Telegram Channel and follow the instructions to get the tokens and also check the new updates, dont miss this !!
So airdrop hunters our week begin with an amazing opportunity Gram token!! This is a VERY HOT airdrop, the tokens you can get here according to the page equals to $100 (or so) HURRY UP 10 hours and 22minutes remaining to end the airdrop (17:59 pm utc current time ), and also today we have other phenomenal opportunities Telegram Channel
Interesting... also a good way to jack your post count up hoping for merit Cheesy

This should really be in discussion

I am not sure if this is allowed in bitcointalk.

It appears that the admin or moderator frown upon such threads. You will do well to keep this thread and yourself alive.

You have a pretty decent profile. Better don't give them any opportunity to take it away from you.

Just my 2cents worth.

Nothing illegal is being done here my friends,  I hope you´re here for at least to check the airdrop opportunities, thanks for comment. My best wishes for you!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
EQUAL Network Token
I am not sure if this is allowed in bitcointalk.

It appears that the admin or moderator frown upon such threads. You will do well to keep this thread and yourself alive.

You have a pretty decent profile. Better don't give them any opportunity to take it away from you.

Just my 2cents worth.

where is your website? and how this project will run less information about this project.
I dont have a website, and as I said in the disclaimer I am not involved in any way with any project, I just look for airdrops, I test it and check that actually works and I publish it in the telegram channel, and the everyone can check the links and decide if participate or not, just the time will say if that projects will succed or not. My best wishes for you my friend
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
In the heat of the moment...
Interesting... also a good way to jack your post count up hoping for merit Cheesy

This should really be in discussion
Thanks for the suggest
So airdrop hunters your chances to get your free coins to end this week are waiting for you check the Telegram Channel , your pockects will thank you later!!
Review our today chances airdrop hunter, claim your free coins  Wink  Telegram Channel
Activity: 172
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
The airdrop link of the telegram channel is for you too slow, the airdrop has nearly 24 hours before, so you are up to date. You look for the latest news people will join.
where is your website? and how this project will run less information about this project.
I dont have a website, and as I said in the disclaimer I am not involved in any way with any project, I just look for airdrops, I test it and check that actually works and I publish it in the telegram channel, and the everyone can check the links and decide if participate or not, just the time will say if that projects will succed or not. My best wishes for you my friend
you need to add a form for this project so that participants are not confused to join this project.
Thanks for your comment .... could you detailed more your suggestion please ?
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
you need to add a form for this project so that participants are not confused to join this project.
Remember today was a very good opportunities to get our free tokens, if you didnt check the channel until now hurry up and fill your wallet with free coins Click here to go to the telegram channel
Pages:
Jump to: