Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]LIST OF AVAILABLE AIRDROPS ... FILL YOUR WALLET WITH CRYPTO![ANN] - page 9. (Read 1977 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
This weekend begins with free tokens for your wallet go to the Telegram Channel
Great, I will read all your white paper Shocked
Well every project that is using airdrops like a way to be know has its own whitepaper I you want to have more info about each project I recommed to do that, read the document, but just the time will tell us what will happen with all these projects
could you give me the linkk of telegram channel?
Hi my friend if you click over the Telegram Channel or in the signature you can go to the channel, but I will put the link here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@gtga_channel and the steemit channel link https://steemit.com/@junforever that is another alternative to follow the airdrops. My best wishes for you
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
could you give me the linkk of telegram channel?
The bitcoin price raised like our new opportunities to get free tokens go to the  Telegram Channel

Tell me please how much tokens were sold at the ICO? - If that's allowed to disclose.

You must check that in every project site if that information is available
 Never is too late to make your pockets happy check the updates  in the Telegram Channel

The project has a solid fundamentals and if properly implemented, it will  succeed.

Thanks for your comment, I invite you to join to the channel and follow the daily updates
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

The project has a solid fundamentals and if properly implemented, it will  succeed.
Check your today opportunities list in Telegram Channel  
Dot forget to check our today updates  Telegram Channel  
This week comes to its end but our free token opportunities dont check the Telegram Channel
Another weekend without plans? I am married so I haven't had no plans a long time ago .... but well at least we have the opportunity to get a lot of free tokens, go to the Telegram Channel
New airdrops to begin this weekend with a few free coins in your wallet aidrop hunter, go to the Telegram Channel and check it

Very promissing project! It deserves attention.

Thanks follow the channel for daily updates
The today list is waiting for you airdrop hunter go to the Telegram Channel now!
Take a look of the new updates airdrop hunter,if you missed it the first time dont do that mistake again .... Telegram Channel
Airdrop hunters today we have a very speciall opportunity ... Crypterium... enjoy it Telegram Channel .... also I recently published a bitcoin price analysis in the steemit channel, if you are interested to see a point of view of the current situation I invite you to check it https://steemit.com/@junforever and share with all your comments
Airdrop hunter ....do you plan to go to sleep and miss these free tokens? If you didnt check it go to the  Telegram Channel now!!
Pages:
Jump to: