Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIT] LightCoin | Mobile Mining | Android Wallet to stake POS| On Bittrex - page 12. (Read 80840 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Awesome good looking wallet. Really good Job dev. Are you going to add more features to the wallet?

Yes, we have something new coming to the android wallet. A demo will be avaible soon.
CPU miner from first post = download is virus chrome wont let you download it trojan coinminer !

No, it is not a trojan. It is a known false positive that miners have and chrome always blocks those. Check with virustotal and you can use IE to download it.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
CPU miner from first post = download is virus chrome wont let you download it trojan coinminer !
Regarding the android wallet; when I want to send some LIT I don't want to type the whole adres since it would be very tedious work. However, how can I use the QR code scanner?

CHeers

You dont have to type the whole address. You can copy an address to the clipboard and paste on the Android wallet but we still need to develop an address book. The QR code scanner we will use a app but there is some work to do and this will be explained when the beta is released.

That's Great!

When wiil the Android Lightcoin wallet be released? and ios wallet?

The android wallet beta version eta is 20-25 days. I will post updated status of the wallet as we develop more features and functions.
First we are working on the Android wallet, then we focus on the IOS.
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Ok nice, I guess my email worked then. Now lets focus and assist the the whenever possible!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
I think we are on the verge of getting into first page of coinmarketcap that would add more exposure to light. Smiley Also congrats in getting listed on bittrex. Smiley
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
need update main page of post
about bittrex
Activity: 41
That's Great!

When wiil the Android Lightcoin wallet be released? and ios wallet?
Activity: 328
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
Android Lightcoin wallet status update

You can download the .apk demo on our website: www.lightcoin.biz

Awesome good looking wallet. Really good Job dev. Are you going to add more features to the wallet?
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
why the coin volume bigger than before?

coin gets noticed + rumors + hype
Activity: 322
why the coin volume bigger than before?
Activity: 22
It seems like that things are going well! Smiley
Activity: 392

http://omargpools.ca/lit/
Come join us!

• Hosted in Canada
  • Dedicated Server Located On Site
  • Proportional Payout System
  • 1% Fee
  • Transaction Fees Paid to Miners
  • Single Registration for ALL Pools
  • Donations are greatly appreciated as always
legendary
Activity: 1014
Quel marth Melloneamin

Working on it... There is alot of support behind this coin. I am mining Lightcoin since the start and although the hashrate is not the highest many diferent miners have come and go, making the distribution even more fair. What those miners and the rest of the supporters should do is spread the word about Lightcoin on exchanges chat boxes, Irc channels, blog posts, use Twitter all the time. And show your support on forums like here on btctalk.
Im here since start too))) Im sending requests to more than 15 exchanges mmonth ago. And continue sending requests. Votelists for add its results  of reuests.B-ter too. Im monitoring its all since start voting and not one time asking for vote all here and tweeter too and vote too. On B-ter im send votes 45 times. On Kingcoiny - 115 times( and LIT being added). On usecryptos.com- 38 times. Comkort- more than 200 votes. Coins-E too))) Guys,if we want to have a success start plz sending votes and requests often than 1 time. That project have a great potential,and dev team,strong community must be here.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Working on it... There is alot of support behind this coin. I am mining Lightcoin since the start and although the hashrate is not the highest many diferent miners have come and go, making the distribution even more fair. What those miners and the rest of the supporters should do is spread the word about Lightcoin on exchanges chat boxes, Irc channels, blog posts, use Twitter all the time. And show your support on forums like here on btctalk.
legendary
Activity: 1014
Quel marth Melloneamin
Guys, show your support please! I wrote the following to bittrex:

Dear sir or madam,

Bittrex is doing an awesome job when it comes to adding new coins, as a result it is gaining popularity and even overtaking main exchanges volume wise. Therefor I figured that contacting you regarding Lightcoin, Lightcoin (LIT) is a new crypto with a dedicated developer. Recently he has released a android wallet, and there are many more things to come, such as:

- Android Wallet in development
- Anon transactions
- GUI Lightwallet
- IOS Wallet
- Lightnodes Network
- Mining (lightmining) on mobile devices Blockchain (Lightchain on mobile technology) for less power consuming, faster and lighter transactions

As you can see Lightcoin offers a lot of innovation, even more compared to some coins. Being listed to you exchange would be very much appreciated by the community and the developer.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

I wrote something similar to busconi from POLO.

A coin does not simply get known, aka rise in value, by doing nothing. Community has to put some effort in it as well Feel free to use my email, do edit it a bit if you use it so that they do receive a different message, and not just a brainless copy. 

Cheers

Nice post. Plz post it on Tweeter  for starting RT. Support all plz.
Activity: 809
Guys, show your support please! I wrote the following to bittrex:

Dear sir or madam,

Bittrex is doing an awesome job when it comes to adding new coins, as a result it is gaining popularity and even overtaking main exchanges volume wise. Therefor I figured that contacting you regarding Lightcoin, Lightcoin (LIT) is a new crypto with a dedicated developer. Recently he has released a android wallet, and there are many more things to come, such as:

- Android Wallet in development
- Anon transactions
- GUI Lightwallet
- IOS Wallet
- Lightnodes Network
- Mining (lightmining) on mobile devices Blockchain (Lightchain on mobile technology) for less power consuming, faster and lighter transactions

As you can see Lightcoin offers a lot of innovation, even more compared to some coins. Being listed to you exchange would be very much appreciated by the community and the developer.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kind regards,

I wrote something similar to busconi from POLO.

A coin does not simply get known, aka rise in value, by doing nothing. Community has to put some effort in it as well Feel free to use my email, do edit it a bit if you use it so that they do receive a different message, and not just a brainless copy. 

Cheers
Pages:
Jump to: