Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIT] LightCoin | Mobile Mining | Android Wallet to stake POS| On Bittrex - page 14. (Read 80840 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Dev, have you already contacted Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
sleeper coin

If you are not on it, go buy some.

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Today was a good day for Lightcoin. We had a rise of more than 100% and seems that a new floor support is forming at 800ish satoshi. Good entry point. This coin as a lot of room to grow and wants to spread its wings Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
Bittrex Bittrex Bittrex

Yeap this coin will fly on Bittrex..I will write to POLONIEX as well see if we can get some action there too.. Great development going Kudos to the DEV Team. Smiley

I agree this would be a good time to get listed on some other larger exchanges so what we can do is tweet them to list Lightcoin every day and bittrex is a good launching pad exchange.

Bittrex twitter: https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

Poloniex twitter: https://twitter.com/Poloniex
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

This is good news but the number of max coins is not 20 million but 10 million. The other 10 million are POS minting which you only count as inflationatory and not as supply! Correct me if I am wrong.

thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I'm not sure why he said that.  It was better the way you had it.  Just take out the maximum supply line and leave in that 10 million will be created during POW.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Bittrex Bittrex Bittrex

Yeap this coin will fly on Bittrex..I will write to POLONIEX as well see if we can get some action there too.. Great development going Kudos to the DEV Team. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1014
Quel marth Melloneamin
LIT is now added to votelist on :

Just bought some LIT, very curious what LIT will bring to the game. Has somebody contacted Bittrex? I really think bittrex allows for  much more exposure  Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
WTB 0.2 BTC worth LIGHTCOIN, anybody sells? Smiley
This coin seems not attract too much attention Sad

It will, dont worry. Mine and buy as many coins you can now. It will pay off.
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
This coin seems not attract too much attention Sad
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1093
http://coinok.pw can support your coin. we've already answered your request.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

This is good news but the number of max coins is not 20 million but 10 million. The other 10 million are POS minting which you only count as inflationatory and not as supply! Correct me if I am wrong.

thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Pages:
Jump to: