Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE] Aidcoin Bringing Nonprofits to Blockchain. Token for Charities - page 16. (Read 27274 times)

Activity: 512
Merit: 101
How do you guys plan to market this?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 486
Leeiam, are you on the team page?
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I added AidCoin to the Cheddur app (https://www.cheddur.com/).

This will allow new users to learn about AidCoin and join the community. Cheddur allows you to link addresses, wallets, exchanges, and other services that support AidCoin so that new users can easily get started. Can others from the community please review the profile for quality and help me add supported services?

Screenshots of coin overview screen:

This looks interesting, nice project.
Activity: 616
social media bounty?
How would you describe what this token is used for a regular person on the street?

AidCoin is a token used to donate easily and transparently through blockchain technology and to access a network of services (AIDChain and AIDPay) specific for the nonprofit organizations.

any bounties ?

Not yet, but we will comunicate something soon!

Does the token itself offer any innovation, or is that mostly focused on the platform itself?

AidCoin is a standard Erc-20 token so the innovation is related to the services (AIDChain and AIDPay) that we are developing on top of the token.

Has Aidcoin filed for any patents yet?

No at the moment.

Who from the team will be primarily handling this thread?

For the moment I will be the one handling this thread.

Actually I have a question about this. I see the absolute maximum, but what would you say is the minimum possible to keep Aidcoin viable?

We have set 4,000 ETH as softcap, which is actually the minimum to start developing the project.

Do you guys have any partnerships at the moment?

CharityStars, the company launching AidCoin, has already raised more than $10M for 500 non-profit organizations. We are leveraging these existing relationships to spread the adoption of AidCoin. Stay tuned!

Are you on the team page?

?
Activity: 399
So what happens to any unsold tokens?
Is this an ERC-20 token?
I love this idea. Trust it is a major issue (I use to fundraise for non profits) for donors. A lot of people don't donate anymore because their afraid of all the "scams" and its never clear how much of their money is actually going to the cause. This is awesome. good luck with this! I truly hope it succeeds! I think someone asked this but does the token have room for innovation?

My thoughts exactly. It never ceases to amaze me just how scummy people can be. They're literally taking food out of starving children's mouths, and feel nothing.
Have you reached out to any charities at this point?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
I love this idea. Trust it is a major issue (I use to fundraise for non profits) for donors. A lot of people don't donate anymore because their afraid of all the "scams" and its never clear how much of their money is actually going to the cause. This is awesome. good luck with this! I truly hope it succeeds! I think someone asked this but does the token have room for innovation?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Great job responding to all the questions so far. This is an interesting project and I look forward to additional updates. Good luck.
Activity: 399

No at the moment.

So you have some things you plan on filing patents on?

Actually I have a question about this. I see the absolute maximum, but what would you say is the minimum possible to keep Aidcoin viable?

We have set 4,000 ETH as softcap, which is actually the minimum to start developing the project.

CharityStars, the company launching AidCoin, has already raised more than $10M for 500 non-profit organizations. We are leveraging these existing relationships to spread the adoption of AidCoin. Stay tuned!

4000 does seem like enough to get the ball rolling. Good luck to you guys!
How would you describe what this token is used for a regular person on the street?

AidCoin is a token used to donate easily and transparently through blockchain technology and to access a network of services (AIDChain and AIDPay) specific for the nonprofit organizations.

any bounties ?

Does the token itself offer any innovation, or is that mostly focused on the platform itself?

AidCoin is a standard Erc-20 token so the innovation is related to the services (AIDChain and AIDPay) that we are developing on top of the token.

No at the moment.

Are you on the team page?

any bounties ?

No at the moment.

Cool, as long as there's innovation in one or the other, I don't think it really matters. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

any bounties ?

No at the moment.

What kind of services could we expect to see with AidPay and AidChain?
Activity: 93

any bounties ?

No at the moment.

Pages:
Jump to: