Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE] Aidcoin Bringing Nonprofits to Blockchain. Token for Charities - page 9. (Read 27274 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
What sort of growth rate do you expect for Aidcoin? Do you believe it will be the predominate form of charity donation eventually? How long until this becomes a reality?

Really need to know about this before I'll be able to invest.

It is clearly our aim and our vision to make AidCoin the preferred method to donate transparently through blockchain technology. We are developing a solution that really helps solving problems currently present in the non-profit sector, so we believe it will be adopted both from charities and donors.

Obviously blockchain technology and crypto in general are just at the beginning of their development and mass adoption will require time. However, we strongly believe that this will be the future, so being the first mover on this sector gives us a strong advantage.
Will you be launching mobile apps for Aidcoin?

Yes the idea is to have both a website and a mobile app for the AIDChain platform.
Do you guys have any patents?

Really curious about this, I think it's a great indicator of innovation.

Hi Celestio, we are not planning to file for patents at the moment.

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
I can imagine blockchain disrupting the way donors keep track of funds distribution. Currently the transparency of charity ledgers is disturbing.
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
So ICO is postponed until the 16th, so there is still plenty of time to do the promotion, and if all goes smoothly hardcap will be achieved quickly, this project is very promising
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So no proprietary assets then I'm assuming?
Activity: 289
Hai,

1st i really thank your these concept ,      

( AidCoin is an ERC20 utility token that allows people to donate to charities while easily tracking their donations on a public ledger (AIDChain). AidCoin also allows charities to integrate a donation button (AIDPay) on their website that enables the acceptance of crypto currencies for their fundraising campaigns. People can donate in any crypto currency or altcoins that will be converted into AidCoin at the current exchange rate.The online donation market is $15bn in the US alone. The rapid adoption of cryptocurrencies will definitely impact the way to donate in the future and AidCoin is set to play a leading role in this new era of fundraising.  )

very good and better idea.Now i hope AID coin future is very clear.

Thank you!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

They pretty much have to these days. They would have to have a pretty good reason not to if they didn't. Especially with the potential uses for this coin being more in 3rd world countries. Many people in these countries don't even have PC's.

I definitely agree with you, I just like to hear it from the horses mouth. Cheesy
Activity: 756
What sort of growth rate do you expect for Aidcoin? Do you believe it will be the predominate form of charity donation eventually? How long until this becomes a reality?

Really need to know about this before I'll be able to invest.
Activity: 392

They pretty much have to these days. They would have to have a pretty good reason not to if they didn't. Especially with the potential uses for this coin being more in 3rd world countries. Many people in these countries don't even have PC's.
Activity: 476
How do you plan to market Aidcoin?

What patents?!? do you think a charity venue needs? Did you see any other ICO offering patents?
I think much more important here is to see full transparency.

I see this as more of a technology than a charity venue. I think charity is great, but I'm here to invest not donate ultimately.
Activity: 392

What patents?!? do you think a charity venue needs? Did you see any other ICO offering patents?

I see ICO's with patents all the time. If you have an original idea, and true innovation, why would you just give it to your competition? You really never heard of an ICO getting a patent?

Some have it some don't. As long as your code isn't opensource, it's pretty difficult to reverse engineer something with even a moderate amount of complexity. I suspect a lot of ICO's get patents to make it sound like they're doing more than they really are.
Activity: 476

I see ICO's with patents all the time. If you have an original idea, and true innovation, why would you just give it to your competition? You really never heard of an ICO getting a patent?
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251

Didn't I read somewhere people will be able to move their funds from one charity to another if they don't like they way they're spending it?

Still in the dark on this one.
With a smart contract you could eventually set rules that allow the release of funds only upon fulfillment of given conditions. If the conditions are not met, funds are returned and could therefore be donated to another cause.

Yep, that's exactly what I was thinking of, and exactly what we need in this field. The amount of money given to these 'charities' and the amount of help used for this amount of money are completely disproportional. A smart contract system like this would do wonders, and keep charities honest and running lean.
I see on the ANN home page, the prize for bounty is 3%, but why on the bounty page is very far from what is on the home page?
In fact it will not reach 0.5%, I hope dev is consistent with this Wink
According to our calculations we allocated 3% of total tokens to be sold .The figure on bounty thread is a close approximation.
Thanks for alerting us .we will work on it and bring out the actual figure.
Hope you fix this as soon as possible
and if there is a mistake can you change it before bounty is finished?
We are glad to announce that total bounty will be  3% of total supply of tokens.Hence shares will be allocated based on total tokens sold during ICO.

That's great news, I should head over there and get in on the action.
Pages:
Jump to: