Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][LIVE] Aidcoin Bringing Nonprofits to Blockchain. Token for Charities - page 6. (Read 27274 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
What sort of growth rate do you expect for aidcoin? Do you believe it will be the predominate form of charity donation eventually? How long until this becomes a reality?

This exact post was made only a week ago, and answered too I might add...
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
What kind of fees will be involved with buying and using Aidcoin?

Are there any?

I know you guys are busy with the success of the token sale. So Just whenever you get a chance.
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Congrats guys on your successful pre-ICO and the Bitcoin Suisse partnership!

8,333 ETH is just a start, I wish to collect at least 10 times more during the ICO!

wow bitcoin suisse partnership is a really big deal. This almostensures the success of this token sale! Now I have my eyes on this project and will spend the time to look at the documentation!
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
Congrats guys on your successful pre-ICO and the Bitcoin Suisse partnership!

8,333 ETH is just a start, I wish to collect at least 10 times more during the ICO!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
It seems like with something like this if you could get people to adopt the tech, you could scale it so easily. Even with a hundred thousand users, I don't really see you needing much bigger of a team. Am I right?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Your project is a great idea! In my country, now, there is also no possibility of transferring the crypto currency to the purses of the charity fund. I have many times asked to create crypto-currency wallets so that I and my friends can connect their capacities for mining. But only one promise!  Maybe they will take an example from you!

What country is this, if I may ask?
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Your project is a great idea! In my country, now, there is also no possibility of transferring the crypto currency to the purses of the charity fund. I have many times asked to create crypto-currency wallets so that I and my friends can connect their capacities for mining. But only one promise!  Maybe they will take an example from you!
Activity: 770
How much do you think will be spent on marketing in the first year?
Do you have any idea on the demographics that would be using Aidcoin?

Are there any?
Activity: 214
Tell me please, I understand correctly, that the bounty campaign will begin on January 16?

Actually first phase of the bounty campaign will end tomorrow. We will soon announce more information.

Thank you for your prompt response. I am waiting for information.
Activity: 756
Is there any estimates on the value of an Aidcoin a year after launch?

maybe you can see here https://www.aidcoin.co 1,000 AID = 1 ETH and every year can increase.

I guess that does give a baseline, as long as you don't expect either of them to fluctuate much. Which seems like a silly thing to expect.

Good question, is there any other way you guys plan to make revenue?
Activity: 392
So how does the relationship with Charitystars work? Did they hire a team to work on Aidcoin, or contract it, or just do it in house?

Doing it in house with some new hires Wink

Very good, may I ask who from the team were new hires and who were already working with CharityStars?
Activity: 770
I think 40k eth cap is pretty insane. Lots of more established projects gather less money Smiley

This argument has never really made sense to me. What other projects do you know of that are trying to change charity? How can you compare anything else that isn't even related to what Aidcoin is trying to do?
Activity: 273
Merit: 101
I think 40k eth cap is pretty insane. Lots of more established projects gather less money Smiley
Activity: 74
Is there any estimates on the value of an Aidcoin a year after launch?

Price is always difficult to estimate and honestly is not our main focus. Our focus for the first year will be to provide a solid and functioning platform while increasing adoption among donors and charities. We believe this is the best way to increase the value of the project and of AidCoin itself.
Hello Dev

The features of this project is promising and assuring that this project will make a big success in the Cryptocurrency world.

I am supporting this project

Thanks for your support William! Let me know if you have any question Wink
So how does the relationship with Charitystars work? Did they hire a team to work on Aidcoin, or contract it, or just do it in house?

Doing it in house with some new hires Wink
Pages:
Jump to: