Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE - ICO] Crypt2Pos — Pay or accept payment in a cryptocurrency🔥 - page 10. (Read 1129 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Who else can be your competitor if you have such an unusual set of tools? Who’s that and what are you advantages over that project (or projects)?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I haven’t find any info on the distribution of the funds collected on the site of the project. Where can I learn about this?
All the info on the distribution is specified in the WP of the project. Download it from the site and get acquainted with it.
Activity: 196
I haven’t find any info on the distribution of the funds collected on the site of the project. Where can I learn about this?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
How much does the platform plan to allocate to marketing in the future?
About 40% of the funds collected. This is the biggest item of expenditure.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
How much does the platform plan to allocate to marketing in the future?
It seems to me that nothing can replace using clear, understandable and convenient fiat money. Also, cryptocurrencies and all that digital stuff make people beware of them and push them away. What are the developers’ expectations based on?

Cryptocurrecneis have problems only with legal status and unavailability for some part of population so far. When the Crypt2Pos appears, such payment method will be widely spread as an alternative one in the near future.
But anyway the POS terminal is necessary for this. And you’re still saying that everything becomes more available…

Now almost every shop has a POS-terminal. In some countries this is an obligatory condition for trading so terminals are spread almost to the same extent as the stores are.
Is it necessary to buy exactly the project’s terminal in order to use Crypt2Pos?

Crypt2Pos is platform providing the stores with an opportunity to connect their POS terminal to accept payment in digital currency and to provide the buyers with an opportunity to pay for goods and services with cryptocurrencies using mobile app which will be available to be downloaded from the app stores of iOs and Android..  As u can see, there’s no necessary to purchase the terminal.
Okay. Now many projects are going to work with transactions. What makes this project be better than the others?
Activity: 336
It seems to me that nothing can replace using clear, understandable and convenient fiat money. Also, cryptocurrencies and all that digital stuff make people beware of them and push them away. What are the developers’ expectations based on?

Cryptocurrecneis have problems only with legal status and unavailability for some part of population so far. When the Crypt2Pos appears, such payment method will be widely spread as an alternative one in the near future.
But anyway the POS terminal is necessary for this. And you’re still saying that everything becomes more available…

Now almost every shop has a POS-terminal. In some countries this is an obligatory condition for trading so terminals are spread almost to the same extent as the stores are.
Is it necessary to buy exactly the project’s terminal in order to use Crypt2Pos?

Crypt2Pos is platform providing the stores with an opportunity to connect their POS terminal to accept payment in digital currency and to provide the buyers with an opportunity to pay for goods and services with cryptocurrencies using mobile app which will be available to be downloaded from the app stores of iOs and Android..  As u can see, there’s no necessary to purchase the terminal.

I have not figured out what your project is like? answer me

Activity: 252
What amount of funds will be spent on bounty program?
3% of the funds collected are planned to be spent on rewards for the bounty participants.
Activity: 252
What amount of funds will be spent on bounty program?
Activity: 210
I’ve heard about a cashback problem on the base of the platform… In which cases is it ptovided?
Activity: 364
Where is the project based? Where is the office of the team situated? Do they work together on the development their or do they do it remotely?
Activity: 308
Via what app is the opportunity to make payment?
What will be the reward for the developers team after the ICO?
According to the WP, it’s 14%. The majority will be provided to the ICO participants.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
What will be the reward for the developers team after the ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: