Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][LIVE - ICO] Crypt2Pos — Pay or accept payment in a cryptocurrency🔥 - page 7. (Read 1128 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
it would be better to do something like type etherdelta
Activity: 308
Cryptocurrencies now have a number of problems that need to be resolved, so we can consider using them for regular purchases in stores. "Cash is King". Is Crypt2pos going to argue with this?)))
Cryptocurrencies now have problems only with the legal status and unavailability of use among a part of the population. But the situation is gradually changing in favor of digital currency payments. Just think about the popularity of bank cards. Crypt2Pos will start a new chapter in payment technologies development.
Won’t the requirement of using special terminals limit usage too much?
There is a POS-terminal now in almost every outlet. In some countries, it is a prerequisite for trading! The market is already saturated with the equipment and its installation is an urgent issue.
Is it possible to use the platform without the terminal?
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies now have a number of problems that need to be resolved, so we can consider using them for regular purchases in stores. "Cash is King". Is Crypt2pos going to argue with this?)))
Cryptocurrencies now have problems only with the legal status and unavailability of use among a part of the population. But the situation is gradually changing in favor of digital currency payments. Just think about the popularity of bank cards. Crypt2Pos will start a new chapter in payment technologies development.
There is a POS-terminal now in almost every outlet. In some countries, it is a prerequisite for trading! The market is already saturated with the equipment and its installation is an urgent issue.
Merit: 11
There is enormous potential here! Hope the team could fully implement it and make teally worty and succesful project. Good luck
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Marketing is an important component of development. How much money will be allocated to that?
About 40% of funds, that were collected on the ICO, will be allocated to marketing. This is the biggest expense item.
Activity: 266
Marketing is an important component of development. How much money will be allocated to that?
Activity: 406
What features will the open API provide to users? What do the developers of the project expect in this regard?
Activity: 112
I heard that now the cashback is given to users of the platform. How to get it?
To what number can I get the project tokens?
ICO will last until April 3. More than a month!

Activity: 57
Ico timeline is too long i can not invest in this long period
Activity: 238
To what number can I get the project tokens?
Activity: 392
How functional will the mobile application of the project be? Can I see the transaction history in the application and do the analytics? Are there analogues of the application with which it can be compared?
Activity: 210
I heard that the project team has experienced staff. Can I name the names of the companies they worked in before Crypt2Pos started?
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
what is this project,any details about it guys,thanks ill keep my eyes on it
Crypt2Pos is a Platform that allows stores to connect a POS terminal to accept payments
in cryptocurrency, and give customers the opportunity to pay for goods and services in
digital currency. The Crypt2Pos mobile app will be available for download soon.
Activity: 350
At what level is the hard cap project? I'll try to compare with similar projects.
Hard cap is 17.5 million US dollars. I wonder who you are going to compare with))) I have not seen any such projects
Activity: 196
At what level is the hard cap project? I'll try to compare with similar projects.
Activity: 18
Cool project, dev a cryptopost for pay or recive a payment in a criptocurrency....I'll invest on it
Pages:
Jump to: